[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /kratom/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

who here /kratom/ here?
>>
kratom is pretty cool yo
>>
I eat tons of this shirt and the most I get is mildly spacy. I recommend a real drug.
>>
>>35689488
how do you take it, snort?
>>
Never had a good experience with it. It just made sick and throw up.
>>
>>35689521
shoot it into your veins directly

the higher the concentration in the syringe (i.e. the sludgier the it is) the better the rush

go try it now
>>
>>35689569
Shut the fuckk up desu
>>
>>35689591
it's a helluva rush ain't it dawg?
>>
>>35689615
If you eat my ass out it would be
>>
>>35689647
oh yes nothing gets me ready for degenerate sex acts like a nice shot of some kray-kray buzzin through my veins

mmm i can already taste your unwashed tooter oooh-weee
>>
Clean for 18 days now off a 50g a day habit. Not really sure if I'm going to go back or not; my tolerance is through the roof and kratom isn't really sustainable like that. Maybe I'll just try chipping on weekends. It kept me from trying to find heroin or pills on the street, but the long term use probably fucked me up. And it's just so fucking nasty to drink the slurry.
If you aren't already addicted to opioids or in chronic pain, stay away.
>>
>>35689796
Hey man I'm not trying to be an ass, but trust me, if you've already had any kind of opiate habit and/or a kratom habit, chipping is not going to work. You will relapse into full-on every day usage. It's better just to go without it. Really, it is. I hate to ask you to trust me because I'm an anonymous stranger on the internet, but... trust me?
>>
File: 1446751535270.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446751535270.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
>>35689864
i trust these dubs
>>
>>35689864
I know you're right. It's just hard to say goodbye to the one thing that is guaranteed to really make me feel good.
>>
>>35689931
how the fuck did you get up to 50g a day? jesus christ
>>
>>35689439
how much are you paid for this anon?

so many kratom posts and no one realize whats going on kek
>>
>>35689951
Not him, but it isn't that hard really. Once you start to build a tolerance, it spikes quite fast. If you were to take, let us assume, about 12g's at once (which is quite a nice fuzzy-wuzzy opiate buzz) and that lasts four hours (haha I wish) then to keep it going you'd need to dose four times a day (allowing time for sleep) to make it about 48g/day.
>>
>>35690011
>so many kratom posts and no one realize whats going on kek

pls enlighten us
>>
>>35690011
it's because kratom works to alleviate opiate withdrawals and cravings for a lot of people, and surprise surprise theres a lot of dope fiends looking for a way out these days because of all the pills

if we weren't in the middle of an opiate abuse epidemic there would be little to no attention paid to kratom
>>
>>35689951
The 50 gram figure is rough estimate, I only dosed with a tablespoon and not a scale.
Started about this time last year, ordered a kilo from BKUS for 100 dollars. Started with two heaping tablespoons and it had me nodding for the night. Told myself I was going to keep it for weekends and special occasions, but took it the next day and then the next. It didn't get that high until I started dosing multiple times a day this autumn. When I was starting out a dose would keep me well for a full 24 hours, but it started getting to the point where I was so psychologically and physically dependent that not being intoxicating was equivalent to being non functional. When the ban hit I started using poppy pod tea, which didn't get me high but jacked my tolerance and put me into awful WD. Needed a lot to get well from that and went through two kilos from OSHS from November to January. Ran out and was clean for a half a week, found some norcos, which didn't get me high and only kept my tolerance from going down, and got another two kilos shortly after. Went through that from the middle of January to a few weeks ago. Ended up dosing three times a day until I was out by the last few weeks.
WD wasn't awful, but the cravings are wht really wear me down.
>>
I tried to buy Kratom with bitcoins

The website said the price and I sent that

But bitcoins dropped in value before they changed price so they won't ship it

I didn't receive an order number cuz I ordered as guest

Without order number they won't let me pay the difference or refund

Customer support ignoring me

Just lost 30 dollars, thanks KrakenKratom
>>
>>35690155
hey uh... where'd you buy poppy pods from?
>>
>>35690159
dude why would you use btc? you can order it legally with a CC... unless you actually cant where you live...

i've used both these vendors and they have great kratom at cheap prices

https://www.herbal-salvation.com/
https://gaiaethnobotanical.com/
>>
>>35690222
I don't hate you enough to tell. Do not go down that rabbit hole. The dosage is unpredictable, the intoxication is lame, and withdrawal is hellish.
>>
>>35690281
Because dude my bank account is tied to my moms and I didn't want her to know I was buying drugs off the internet with my tax refund.

Imma keep trying to get customer support to recognize my situation and help but I feel like I'm being brick walked and ignored
>>
>>35690282
i've been there done it before man but my doctor switched me from oxy to tramadol and i really need something right now to help with the pain, the tramadol barely keep me not sick. i didn't think one could find pods any more... please help...
>>
>>35690325
Just buy prepaid visa gift cards.
>>35690352
Just try to get through. Order some RC benzos to help with sleep if necessary. How long have you been on pills?
>>
>>35690455
Fuck I hadn't even considered that

damn it , I fucked around and wasted all this damn time on bitcoins and the prepaid was the solution all along

thanks anon
>>
>>35690455
no benzos are total bad news bears man those w/d's can kill and they make me just a total terrible shitty person

i've been on/off opiates for like twenty years now man, but i've been on pills straight forabout seven. got in a car crash when i was 15 in 1995 and found out i loved them like that, when i was twenty i started doing the pod thing, then PST... i started dabbling with heroin when I (somewhat conveniently) nodded off and got into a bad wreck in 2009 and fucked up my back and i've had strong opiates ever since.

sorry to tell you my life story
>>
>>35689796
agree. i only used kratom to get off h and pills. still stuck on it. ill quit any day now...

stay away if you are clean addiction is gay
>>
>>35690681
Benzos are hit or miss for me, but I get what you mean. I don't find much recreational value in them, or at least the ones I've tried, they just help take the edge off of a rough day.
If you are in real pain, you should find a pain management doctor. Doctors are a lot more restrictive these days, so you'll need to shop around, but if it is real pain I think you could find someone. Worst case scenario get on subs.
>>
Kratom just makes my life so much better. It makes me more productive and happy at work, it makes my days off more relaxing, I just love it. It really doesn't taste that bad, and I'm starting to like the smell.
>>
>>35692747
whats the best way to take it? put it in water?
>>
>>35692747
How long you been going? What's your dose?
>>
>>35692777
I always just mixed it with water and choked it down. Some people make a tea with acid to aid alkaloid extraction, and some people cap the powder. Some people toss and wash, but I feel like I'd end up with shit in my lungs from that.
>>
>>35692777
I just put a spoonful in my mouth, and then drink a glass of water. I swish it around like mouth wash, makes it easier to swallow in multiple gulps.
>>35692782
5g, every other day. Only been doing it for 2 months now, so I might end up disliking it eventually, for all I know.
>>
File: 1468318641795~2.jpg (16KB, 266x266px) Image search: [Google]
1468318641795~2.jpg
16KB, 266x266px
>>35689439
I bought quite a bit right before the DEA almost scheduled it, but almost every time i took it I was very sick the next day and would almost always vomit.

I only took about 4-6 grams each time with some chocolate milk.
Whats the problem?
>>
>>35693922
Combination of usual histaminergic reaction to opioids in the stomach and the fact that kratom leaf is hydrophobic and tastes like shit. You can take benandryl and eat a bit of ginger to help. Otherwise, you can make an extract and get around the nasty leaf aspect of consumption.
I have a very strong stomach and only puked on it once and came close a few times. The one time I did puke I combined with 30mg DXM to potentiate. The other occasions I was knocked over with the worst nausea I've ever experienced for hours, but I couldn't force myself to puke to make it stop.
>>
File: 1487721464553.jpg (138KB, 800x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1487721464553.jpg
138KB, 800x1180px
>>35689796
>50g a day habit
>fucking nasty to drink the slurry
Well, no fucking shit dude, I can barely get down 5g at a time like that. Here's a little tip: buy empty pill capsules online, scoop the kratom into them, eat the pills.
Anyway, I'm about to eat dinner and down about 7g for a pleasant weeknight nod. More tips: be sure to smoke weed if you can, it helps the nausea and makes the eventual high 100x better. Stay really hydrated and you can avoid a "hangover" the next day. I personally like to have a few beers along with it, definitely enhances the high and takes it to the next level, but it can be easy to overdo so be careful.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.