[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IF YOU WERE BORN IN THE MIDWEST YOU WERE DESTINED TO BE A ROBOT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0028.png (44KB, 350x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.png
44KB, 350x227px
You never stood a chance

>be me
>visiting parents at their home, talking with dad
>we find that both of us have noticed how people from the East and West coasts are often "rude", pushy, bossy, even people from the South
>people from Jersey, NYC, etc.
>also find that these people don't actually think they are being rude, just assertive/aggressive
>this aggressive garners respect from peers on the coasts, encouraging this behavior
>it's simply a subculture of the United States
>realize Midwest subculture places emphasis on being mild-mannered, politeness/non-aggressiveness highly encouraged especially is social situations
>realize that while I personally may find this way of living ideal, it is actually a Beta mentality
>mfw destined to be a beta from birth due to high-class upbringing
>mfw the only time I have been successful with girls is when I'm drunk as fuck and therefore aggressive, and the chicks are usually sub-par attractiveness
>mfw my friend from New Jersey attracts dimes 10/10's and doesn't get nearly as wasted as me and we are very similar in terms of physical attractiveness
>if he didn't have autism like me he would be literally poonslaying left and right
>>
>>35689350
I mean I'm not from the US but that is clearly just the upper middle. How the fuck is that midwest
>>
>>35689350
Should be called the midnorth, american dickheads
>>
>>35689350
Fuck off normalfag

Originalalsj
>>
>>35689366
>>35690637
Hey morons

We are in the Western Hemisphere, and that is in the central longitude of North America hence "Midwest"

OR

You might recall (or not, due to your lack of education over in Europoor land) that the United States hasn't always existed. No indeed, it was colonized by British, Spanish, and a French settlers. When the colonies expanded westward after the Louisiana purchase, all of the east coast colonies now referred to the old western border as the Midwest, due to it still being uncolonized land to the west, but it is not the western border
>>
>>35689350
i dont know i grew up in the north east and the aggressiveness just made me more of a robot because i became too terrified of talking to anyone
>>
>>35689350
>we find that both of us have noticed how people from the East and West coasts are often "rude", pushy, bossy, even people from the South

I always thought this was the result of insecurity, not because people inexplicably like or encourage this behavior. People who are insecure about their looks, their failure to achieve anything in life, etc. tend to put up walls and aggressively posture themselves to make it seem like they're beyond all reproach. In reality, these people will just have emotional breakdowns when someone comes along and puts them in their place.
>>
Pretty much this TEE TO THE BEE TO THE AYCH
>>
>>35689350
>was born and raised in the midwest
>terrified of niggers, southerners, and any other aggressive person
>>
>>35689350
Anon please, as a Midwesterner you just have to realize you are superior to those degenerates. The weast coasts are too brutish and lack the culture we have. They are nothing more than brutish sycophants, you weren't born a beta, you are choosing to be one. Go out there and show the world you aren't a beta pussy but you are a smart pussy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.