[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did she mean by this? I was that dude

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: girl on tumblr.png (15KB, 537x394px) Image search: [Google]
girl on tumblr.png
15KB, 537x394px
what did she mean by this?
I was that dude
>>
>>35688792
Idunno, but you're just giving ammo to women deliberately trying to test their knowledge on something """obscure""" when you're a dumbass. I'm not saying I like women, but they still have some mental capacity outside of being attention whores, don't be an idiot and make it even easier for them to disarm you.
>>
It means everybody in that conversation is autistic.
>>
>>35688871
how is that giving ammo to women?
how do I let them know i'm stronger and more intelligent without annoying them or coming off as a desperate beta?
>>
s/o 2 james for edumacating me
>>
>>35688792
why do men always do this? this is what they call "mansplaining".
>>
>>35688792
link her motherfucking tumblr fammy
>>
>>35688792
>inb4 the girl is your sister
>>
yeah its called a know it all, or a smartass.. you know .. those people you make fun of behind their backs, the punching bags of the group who are so starved of recognition that they have to annoy others for a vain attempt to fill an unfillable void in their lives.
SAD
>>
>>35688792
that's not even how it was popularized though

the history is as follows
>5-6 years ago /sp/ is the hub of shitposting and memery on 4chan
>"lel" becomes a popular alternative to lol, with a bunch of memeing centered around explaining what the acronymn stands for (most common one was Loving Every Laugh)
>"top gun" reaction image from workaholics gets popular
>"top lel" comes into fruition
>derivations of "lel" become a huge meme (see http://rip-lyl.wikia.com/wiki/RIP_lyl_Wiki)
>"kek" eventually becomes one of these derivations
>"topkek" becomes a huge meme on /s4s/
>kek eventually surpasses lel
>>
>>35688871
>but they still have some mental capacity outside of being attention whores
proof?
>>
>>35691532
You are the guy in the pic.
But yes you are correct.
>>
>>35691532
this really, the Warcraft thing is true but not what popularized it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.