[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What gets you up in the morning anon? Any goals, aspirations, hobbies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
What gets you up in the morning anon? Any goals, aspirations, hobbies?
>>
>>35684948
Nothing gets me up, I often lay there for an extra hour wondering why life is so fucking shitty
>>
>>35684948
If I have to take an emergency shit, or if I have a headache from sleeping for 30 hours without having any water.
>>
>>35684948
Imagine that thing talking to you in a deep grounded voice. Absolutely terrifying.
>>
File: IMG_6058.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6058.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>>35685085
This tbqh famalam
Also /thread
>>
I'm a wageslave, take care of my grandparents and those videogames can't play themself. Small but important things to me.
>>
>>35684948
If I don't get out of bed, security comes and forces me out.
>>
>>35684948
My goal is to lose like 15kg, go and work in the city with my dad, move out of home, ask my oneitis out, LTR, marry, kids

If I dont lose the weight I'll never have the confidence to go work in the big city where ist cut throat and I couldnt handle it without the self esteem of returning to Chad physique - and I wont have any money to move out - and I wont have any chance to be a boyfriend/fiance/husband

So I do my uni work and eat fuckall and tell my parents no when they ask me if I want dinner, because being fat has fucked up my confidence

If my oneitis rejects me I plan to goto europe and just get high in amsterdam and then possibly move to USA to get high there, cause I quit smoking to become an upstanding citizen but if being a citizen means having no oneitis and raising a respectable family with her, there's no point. I may aswell just go back to smoking and being hedonist.
>>
>>35685310
sounds like you have it all planned out, good luck
>>
>>35685310
>If I dont lose the weight I'll never have the confidence
You have to have confidence while being fat, otherwise it's doomed.
>>
File: 1472148938690.png (64KB, 134x277px) Image search: [Google]
1472148938690.png
64KB, 134x277px
>>35685445
i've tried that and it's a false reality. i went from being attractive to being fat and I know the difference in how the world treats you. its massive. The market sends you signals; old pics of me on tinder get me actually hot girls I would want to fuck. Current me gets old/fat girls who I fuck because I have no options. That stark reality is depressing.

I can't lie to myself about what I want and I can't remain confident when I'm unable to get what I want. My only confidence comes from pictures of me as a Chad that inspire me to remember it's what I can be if I don't eat.

Pic is me 2012, not at my most chad, but able to get girls I liked. Now thats gone.

>>35685428
Thanks, the problem is putting it into practice. I've been trying and failing for 2 years now. But I've continued to learn from my failures, so thats something.
>>
Amazon delivery and mmo raid schedule.
>>
>>35685085
Real robot hours give this man a (You) if you're a real robot
>>
File: 1487129338802.png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1487129338802.png
42KB, 655x509px
if i lay in bed too long i get a headache and that's worse than getting up
>>
My intrusive thoughts, though recently since I stopped taking Zyprexa I can't really sleep much at all.
>>
>>35684948
Work forces me to get out of bed on the days I have it. On the days I don't, usually hunger, but sometimes for things I enjoy doing, too.

Playing the guitar and Practicing songs I've written, smoking loads of weed is fun too. I also watch a lot of cartoons and try to outdo my lifts at the gym.
>>
File: 1485957194137.png (185KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1485957194137.png
185KB, 480x361px
>>35685085
Same, but I don't wonder, I know why, because I'm a piece of shit.

I only get up because every now and then I enjoy music and vidya, there is nothing else.
>>
I dont want to get fired. Only thing keeping me going is a trip abroad to meet online bf.
>>
>>35684948
It's almost 11 and I haven't been out of bed yet. I have shit I need to do but I guess I'm procrastinating.
>>
>>35684948

My job or other obligations to people. If not for those I'd probably lay in bed most of the day.
>>
>>35684948
>part time job
>yoga
>gym

I fucked up lately and haven't been too consistent with any of these things. Fresh start Monday.

If I could sleep like a normie and eat breakfast every morning I think I'd be ok.
>>
>>35685085
>an extra hour

Fucking terrible mate, sounds like le real depression to me. Fucking kys your self. If you don't lie in bed for the entirety of the day every day until your leg muscles are so atrophied that you start to lose the ability to walk, you don't know the first thing about depression. Fuck you.
>>
>>35685227
That actually sounds pretty cool.
I wish I could have a magical adventure.
>>
>>35684948
I want to survive the nuclear holocaust by moving to New Zealand. Im studying economics to get a citizenship.
>>
>>35684948
>What gets you up in the morning anon?
The nypd
Or maybe MTA
Depends on the station
>>
>>35685250
>take care of my grandparents

A noble goal. I understand now why dowrys are a thing. A woman would never think of taking care of her grandparents.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.