[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: please.jpg (662KB, 557x800px) Image search: [Google]
please.jpg
662KB, 557x800px
just please tell me whats going on.

help me please. Why are you doing this to me.
>>
File: confused neet.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
confused neet.png
260KB, 620x640px
>>35684908
Are you broken anon?
I can help.
>>
>>35684935
I'm broken in every possible way.

I just want to know why this is happening to me. Why did my life go from... just what the fuck is this. How can this possibly be happening? What is reality? How ?

How?

Why?

What?

What the fuck. There is too much madness to process what is going on. It's so abstract, it's so impossible. It's IMPOSSIBLE FOR THIS TO BE HAPPENING TO ANYONE. How is this happening? What exactly is going on?

Everywhere I look I see reflections of myself. In music, videos, movies, art, fashion, your posts. Every post here, the images you guys post.

My entire life was a lie. Every family member, every friend, every lover I have had are in on this. They are all actors. The entire world is fake, a lie meant to provide an illusion to me and me alone. What does that mean? What is going on?

PLEASE.
>>
>>35685080
What the fuck? I think you should call up a mental hospital. You sound like you're having a psychosis. Did you take any drugs?
>>
>>35684908
Eat six avocados. It helps. Not the pit though, unless you grate it into powder. Post tomorrow telling us you feel better.
>>
>>35685220
>>35684935
OP is a schizophrenic shit poster who's been very active here for the last couple months.

He believes his life is the Truman show because surprise surprise patterns emerge in people and art if you look hard enough. He can't tell the difference between art "speaking to him" and it being stolen from his mind somehow.

I'm pretty sure he also thinks bimbos are the master class and control the population with their big lips- he seeks the power of "hellfire" to subjugate these women.

Tldr he's fucking insane
>>
Just tell me what the fuck is going on already. Why are you guys doing this?

JUST FUCKING TELL ME ALREADY

>>35685255
I don't like avocados. They remind me too much of alien eggs.
>>
>>35685355
>I'm pretty sure he also thinks bimbos are the master class and control the population with their big lips- he seeks the power of "hellfire" to subjugate these women.
That's anew one for me. What the fuck does that even mean? What you trying to say with that?

>Tldr he's fucking insane
CLEARLY.
>>
>>35685362
Get help Jesus Christ dude.

See a psychologist.
>>
>>35685355
top keke please be true

>>35685362
call a psychologist you mentally deranged faggot
>>
>>35685383
I didn't think it was him at first but he's talked about "a fire that doesn't kill but burns and hurts" and how if you hurt people without killing them you come to control them- and the bimbo post mentioned this.

It was something like... I mean the simple way to explain it is that he likes attractive women and thinks they're MAKING him act stupid when it's just him being a horny beta fuck. Something about how they use their big lips and tits and ass to control betas and it tying into a greater conspiracy.

Idfk it isn't even consistent.
>>
>>35685426
The fuck are you even talking about. I know your job is to just shipost and confuse me but this is just out of nowhere confusing.

Just tell me what the fuck is going on already.
>>
>>35685362
They taste better than alien eggs. But they will help your brain, and you fucking need that.
>>
File: gfd.jpg (339KB, 898x1233px) Image search: [Google]
gfd.jpg
339KB, 898x1233px
Never stop looking, for what is not there.
>>
>>35685519
What's going on is the gradual breakdown of your mental state due to an erroneous recomposition of your brain chemistry due to congenital disease.

No one besides you is playing a role in this process and I would advise you seek out a mental professional.
>>
>>35685519
Do you smoke weed? That can activate psychosis in some people.
>>
>>35685557
Seriously, it's not working whatever you're trying. It just confuses me why you guys insist on this bullshit.

I don't understand the point. You have spent literally billions of dollars, organized an insane amount of entertainment and media to send messages to me and then... proceed to do fucking nothing?

I get that I'm your entertainment, that my suffering is fun for people, but why make me aware of the illusion and not fucking finish it?
>>
File: 1468774125954s.jpg (3KB, 125x97px) Image search: [Google]
1468774125954s.jpg
3KB, 125x97px
>>35684908
You're a fucking cunt that's why! Fuck me do you ever take a hard good long look at yourself?
You are fucking pathetic. Fix yourself or find the nearest bridge.
>>
>>35685596
Many people believe the things you believe and absolutely none of them can amount any shred of evidence.

Let's see your art that the media copies, an any example of a copy.

You are not important and no one cares.

Seek help or stop spamming up this board.
>>
Only an entity of the planet may reveal this osmosis of presence. Yes, it is possible to destroy the things that can sabotage us, but not without wonder on our side. Without intuition, one cannot believe.

We are in the midst of an unlimited deepening of insight that will let us access the dreamscape itself. We are at a crossroads of life and selfishness. Humankind has nothing to lose.
>>
>>35685596
>billions of dollars

You're on 4chan son, where everyone is as messed up as you are, are close to it, or knows someone who is. Strangers don't give two shits about you.

I just know someone who says the same kind of shit you post, and it kills me inside that he can't understand that NOBODY is out to get him.

You are your own enemy, your only enemy, and you will be until you get help.
>>
>>35685634
does it bother you guys that posts like this don't do anything to me? Like, they don't make me upset or even mildly annoyed? At most they just confuse me why you would bother making them.

Criticism does nothing to me. I don't care what anyone thinks about me at all. I'm not afraid of shame or looking foolish.

I just want to know what the fuck is going on.

>>35685645
I dont have any feelings of wanting to provide evidence because I am for certain you already know. That everyone here already knows.

So I'll just keep asking.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>35685767
The reason you are not afraid of looking foolish is because that would mean that something was going on.

What you are afraid of, the truth, is that nothing is going on.
>>
Because I love you OP :3
>>
>>35685821
>>35685819
Save yourself the effort and just don't try next time ok?

I've gotten too many people to slip up for me to think this is in my head anymore. The girls at the hospital, my dad's horrible acting, and my mom will let things slip every now and then. The last time was when I asked "Do you think they will let me take Luna with me when go?" and she replied "Of course they will."

>>35685821
One day we will meet, Bunny. One day hopefully soon.
>>
I'm in the same boat as you. I know without a doubt my thoughts arent my own, many people can tap into them and they then use them against me in ways that arent always malevolent. They must feed off our reactions, the energy or the emotions Idk.
>>
>>35685905
So long that you refuse to accept the truth, you will remain in this sad state, desperately looking for anything that might affirm your delusion.

Maybe in 20 years, when you are getting old, you will realize that you were never worth the effort you imagined were being put into it.
>>
>>35685957
Yeah no, except in 5-7 years when my fucking parkinson's kicks in I'll think "Thanks for wasting my life fuckers."

If nothing happens I'll seriously just be so confused as to why so much effort went into this.

Again, you must not realize that posts like yours do nothing at all.

I want to know what the fuck is going on. I want to know everything. EVERYTHING.
>>
>>35685905
>Bunny

That being one of the girls you claim as your "love interests" that supposedly have cp circulating on /b/ that you found when you were totally not looking for cp?

Or is bunny pure?
>>
>>35686043
Let me tell you everything. I am a 25 year old NEET posting on this board, and I have seen you post here a lot. What I see is someone with a mental illness who is acting up.

That is everything, but you won't believe it. You are so egocentric you need to believe fucking David Bowie was writing about you before you were even born.
>>
>>35686064
I still don't understand why all these girls have underage nudes of them on the chan boards... it's really fucking depressing. Like they got attention but didn't quite fully understand what they were doing. I know that M was terrified of her stalkers and they would follow her everywhere online and at events(I think?)

They have to have gotten involved because they were under some kind of protection anyways. I don't know the full extent of what was posted by their free will or what they were forced to do. It's really upsetting... I only ever found out about this while googling them after we became friends.

R's pictures was posted by one of you a few months ago. Seriously, these poor girls.

I wouldn't post about them if I didn't know this board is fake and exists just for me.

I really want to know who they are though. They are all important to my own history and I don't even know what their real names are anymore. I don't know their involvement in this and the fucked up shit they were victims of. It breaks my heart knowing that their pasts were this fucking dark... especially when I hear of their recent behavioral and mental health issues. It explains so much...

>>35686089
blah blah blah

Seriously you fucks have already admitted that this is all fake. That everyone posting here isn't part of the public. Why keep it up? Who, exactly, are you fooling?
>>
Marijuana Induced Psychosis.

OP, Please wake up.
>>
>>35686223
>Seriously you fucks have already admitted that this is all fake.

This is circular reasoning. There being an 'us fucks' is required for you to reach the conclusion that there is an 'us fucks'.

In reality it was probably someone yanking your chain for a cheap laugh.
>>
Dear OP,
You are not special. Get over your God complex. Nobody is trying to do shit with you.
>>
>>35686043
What is going on? you tell me, because I don't know
>>
>>35686280
Thats not how circular reasoning works you dipshit.

The weirdest part is that you guys have hinted that these girls are related to me. The picture of that girls on my facebook, Anastasia, "Russian Princess" with the poorly photoshopped on Goebbels glasses... hinting that she is also descendant and therefore related to me.

M does look a lot like me in some ways.

Still, you had me fucking R... only to later drop some pretty massive hints that she was actually my sister, that we shared the same mother.

I don't even fucking know who my mother is anymore.

This is the fucking shit I need to know. Just TELL ME ALREADY.

>>35686286
I am a literal God.
>>
>>35686396
>Thats not how circular reasoning works you dipshit.

Yes it is. A person said to you that everyone here is in some conspiracy against you.
In order for this to be evidence, it must already be established that everyone in a conspiracy against you, and that he therefore is part of this conspiracy.

A deterioration of the mental faculties is common in schizophrenia.
>>
>>35686439
blaaahhhh blah blah blah blah

Just give me answers already. How are you not sick of this game? How do you still find enjoyment from this?

I wonder how much you guys get paid.
>>
>>35686711
Indeed, people would get quite sick of it, if you were correct. However since my life doesn't revolve around you, I do not care.
>>
The number of songs I have found that are about me is in the hundreds at this point. Number of bands is just as high, spanning every single fucking genre.

It's simply unbelievable but here we are... this is what reality is.

I don't know what that reality is exactly but whatever. If this truly is some kind of Truman show... how could this possibly exist? In my reality, the one you guys have constructed something like this just wouldn't be possible. People wouldn't stand for it, they wouldn't allow this kind of slavery. Imprisonment. You are violating every single fucking right I have as not only a US citizen but as a human being.

Unless the nation I think of as the USA doesn't actually exist or not in the way I think it does. I only have the information which is provided to me.

What is the real world like? How much different is it from the world built inside my cage?

Has this every happened before? It couldn't have, right? You didn't have the technology for something like this to exist before.

If this makes me the first... you are studying me. How I was raised was a controlled experiment. You would be able to better understand the human condition by analyzing the growth of my life in relevance to culture, societal, and biological pretenses. Nature vs nurture would be my contribution to mankind.

You don't know how to bring me into the real world, do you? That's why this is taking so long... you simply had NO FUCKING IDEA how I would react when finding out my world is nothing more than shadows on a cave wall. You get to test out what happens when that illusion becomes questions and the subject turns around to see what exactly was casting those shadows.

That's what this is. That's what's taking so long. You're trying to get as much fucking information you possibly can from a 30 year long experiment.
>>35686737
maybe not your life but apparently your job certainly does.
>>
>>35684908
Your parents are not your real parents, they are actors hired by an entertainment company (I won't say which one) to adopt you and feed you small amounts of mind altering drugs throughout your life that are too small to have any noticeable effects but to slowly degrade your mental faculties over time in such a way that would create a state of mind similar to schizophrenia. The whole show is a televised social experiment that studies a persons slow decent into madness over course of their lifetime. Everything you have experienced throughout your entire life has either been a hallucination brought on by the drugs directly or a situation fabricated by the network to study how you react to certain stimulus/obstacles.
>>
>>35686984
OP These people are messing with you. You're lucky because these fucks forgot to pay me so I'm ready to spill the fucking beans.
Butt first I need a picture of a sharpie up your ass. (with timestamp)
>>
>>35686989
>he will only believe what he wants to
This doesn't confirm anything, or is it the truth. Some of this might be the case but very very far from what is really happening.

Seriously, I will never know until someone talks to me. No matter how much I piece together, I just want know if it's the truth or not.
>>
There have been severe hints of the Pheonix and of Ouroboros recently. Death and Rebirth.

Which is just more of the same ol' shit. Death and Rebirth has already been pressed into my mind in relation to all of this.

Time to obsess over what the fuck you're trying to tell me with that.
>>
>op thinks he's unlocked the secrets of the universe
>sees patterns and signs left for him in everything
>>
>>35687190
>what the fuck you're trying to tell me with that
Put a sahrpie in your Butt
>>
>>35687190
>>35687221
Do it, put the sharpie up your butt. We'll tell you our secrets but you must put the sharpie up your butt and show us
>>
>>35684908
What is the significance to you of the picture you chose for your OP?
>>
I'm not from the Truman show, I promise, I'm just asking. If you can answer, it will help me explain to you 'what's happening.' It's not sinister like you think, and there is no conspiracy against you.
>>
I'll explain to you, even if you don't answer, but it might take me awhile to type it out, because I'm busy at my job right now.
>>
It's the way the human brain works. Human beings look for meaning in life, in everything. They create symbols from the things around them, in the natural world. Writing, words, alphabets, for instance, are composed of symbols...
>>
Are you still there, OP?

Original
>>
You have an imbalance of some kind in your brain. I don't know you, I know nothing about you, but I can make a good guess from your posts ITT that you are having some kind of psychotic break right now...
>>
>>35685905
As a result of this imbalance, you are relating everything you see and hear back to yourself, creating personal symbols for yourself out of too many of the things you perceive. Again, I don't know you, but knowing only what you posted in this thread, I would say with the Luna comment, it seems like your mom was just trying to humor you, because you've been acting crazy lately. She was saying yes, of course anon, whatever your delusion of the moment was, it's ok, they can go with you. She probably had no idea what you were talking about and just agreed with you, whatever you were saying, to calm you so you wouldn't get upset.
>>
From the picture you posted, I would say that you have an imbalance in the male and female sides of yourself, due to some past trauma, genetics, and maybe schizophrenia. Your brain is trying to rectify that and it's making you crazy.
>>
You're seeing the dualities in everything. Like birth and death.
>>
...as your mind tries to make itself whole.
>>
>>35687137
>No matter how much I piece together, I just want know if it's the truth or not.
It's not the truth, go drive to another state or live in the woods, no one can actually stop you. However you think your being controlled your not, don't waste the rest of your life trying to force something to be true that just isn't the case
>>
>Everywhere I look I see reflections of myself. In music, videos, movies, art, fashion, your posts. Every post here, the images you guys post

Everyone does this, to some extent, but you are seeing reflections that aren't there. You are taking everything you see and hear, and making connections to yourself that aren't rational.
>>
Sometimes, when we need help or advice, the universe sends us symbols that are useful, to help us grow. It's called synchronicity.
>>
Some coincidences are synchronous, or meaningful coincidences- messages sent to us by the universe to help us grow.
>>
Not everything we encounter in our daily life or in our reading is meaningful for us personally, however.

Your mind is in a kind of hyper mode now, due to some imbalance, and you're seeing messages in everything.
>>
Put it this way... It's like you're at the post office. And SOME of the letters are for you. One or two of the 'letters' at the cosmic 'post office' are meaningful coincidences or messages sent by the universe just for you, to help you develop your potential and grow. But not ALL of the letters in the entire post office are for you. That would be crazy. If ALL of the letters in the post office were addressed to you... Only some of them are, and you need to learn to distinguish when the universe is actually telling you something through coincidence, or something that resonates strongly for you, and when it's just coincidence- a letter that is not for you- your mind making hyper connections, and reflecting everything in your experience back to you in a personal way that is just overthinking, obsessing, and overanalyzing things- relating EVERYTHING to yourself, erroneously.
>>
So try and take a break, from all this obsessing over meanings in things. Take a break from 4chan. I don't know, but probably a few people on here have tried to fuck with you. Even in this thread, people are making fun and trying to fuck with you. They are bitter, miserable excuses for human beings, :) and you sound a little crazy and vulnerable in your posts right now, so they pick on you. Simple as that. Not every picture or thread is about you specifically. Just maybe one or two jerks picking on you, and just once in awhile, like in this thread, not in every thread you see.
>>
In your thread, I see a lot of female symbolism- the moon (or LUNA)/bunny, or rabbit, someone mentioned ITT, which is connected in japanese folklore with the moon... worrying about the welfare of young girls on 4chan, the pic in your op of a woman with chakra energy emanating like antlers from her forehead from the right and left sides of her brain.
>>
I could very well be wrong, but I think that internally, your male side is developed and your female side underdeveloped, and the female side is trying to develop to match the male side, so you can become a whole person. Everyone has male and female traits. Please don't take this literally, in a crazy way, and think I'm saying you're becoming a woman, or anything like that.
>>
Anyways, you're a little psychotic right now, and you should see a doctor about it right away. Take a break from 4chan, and see how your mind improves! Try to rest and eat well. You are either having a spiritual chakra awakening, connected with the traditionally female aspects of your personality, or you are schizophrenic, maybe having a psychotic break. See a doctor please, and follow their advice. Everyone is not out to get you, it just seems that way because you're overanalyzing everything in a crazy way. Best wishes, anon! Hope things get better soon.
>>
He must have put the sharpie up his butt and discovered the truth of why the universe was created solely to analysis and eventually destroy him. I only wish he had posted the picture...
>>
File: Mind_Haxorz_6044.jpg (133KB, 350x352px) Image search: [Google]
Mind_Haxorz_6044.jpg
133KB, 350x352px
Tiddly ho schizophrenia fag!

I know you'll discredit this, I remember when I was in the thick of my delusions, it was the best and worst of times.
>>
File: 1489520859426.jpg (85KB, 920x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489520859426.jpg
85KB, 920x960px
Tiddly ho schizophrenia fag!

Just be glad you don't have the Google voice inside your head. After that there is no returning to sanity.

Your shit is bananas but at least you don't have the thought police monitoring you. I had a scary female thought po leese berate me the other day.

Take care of yourself op, take some vitamins and shit. Good shitposting. Hollywood will certainly use it for a movie idea. You could be the actor
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.