[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Circumcision

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 13

File: 1489620887517.jpg (46KB, 507x542px) Image search: [Google]
1489620887517.jpg
46KB, 507x542px
Has anyone else had their dick fucked up by this backwards practice? Got cut low and really tight so can't masterbate without lubricant and no shaft skin movent
>>
Thats the point dude. Its literally a surgery designed by kikes to keep you from jacking off. Thats its purpose. You got an ace one congrats!
>>
File: 1486342096473.jpg (31KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
1486342096473.jpg
31KB, 600x765px
>>35684634
>only born once
>born in a country with no circumcision
>can masturbate wherever i want, whenever i want, with no supplies needed
>>
>>35684634
Tell Joseph to give your foreskin back
>>
Well, fuck me, I got phimosis (foreskin too tight at some point)
I need to get (partially) circumcised. Im 21. Ofc never had sex.

>Tfw never will have sex with foreskin
>>
>>35684634
I always found it extremely disturbing that this was done to me without my consent in such a casual way. Fortunately it hasn't keratinized too much thanks to my lifelong habit of tucking my genitals between my legs and I was left with just enough loose skin to fap without needing lube
>>
>>35685796

Is your phimosis actually causing you problems? Some guys do fine without having their foreskin retract. It only needs correction if it's actually bothering you.

Even then, there are ways it can be fixed without surgery in most cases.
>>
I also was cut extremely low and tight. I hate it so much. I have no inner foreskin and no frenulum.

It fucking sucks.
>>
>>35686703
Is it true someone with your style of cut can't wank dry ?
>>
yeah. my parents found out i was a junkie and i told them me doing dope isnt anything compared to them cutting a part of my cock off and they got sad. serves them right, fucking jew normies
>>
>>35684634
I'm getting my foreskin restored as soon as I have enough money.
>>
File: 1454908423022.jpg (192KB, 850x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1454908423022.jpg
192KB, 850x1248px
>>35687703
Is this possible? How much does the procedure cost? I would love to be able to masturbate without lotion....
>>
>>35687732
It won't restore everything, but the tip of the penis will be covered, and so won't be keratinised anymore, and will be more sensitive.
>>
>>35687326

It's very uncomfortable and difficult to do so.
>>
>>35687703
>>35687732
>>35687766

You guys should seriously consider waiting and seeing if future medical tech will allow you to regrow a REAL foreskin with all the muscle and nerve endings it's supposed to have.
>>
>>35687847
The restoration is just stretching leftover skin to stimulate it to grow. It's a temporary cure, until the breakthroughs you speak of are real.
>>
>>35687847
that will likely never happen in our lifetime, cutfags be mad jelly yo
>>
>>35687766
Someone with a low and tight cut is this possible ?
>>
>>35688573

If your cut is low and tight then a lot of the advice on restoration you get will be wrong. Guys with high cuts will be telling you you can grow inner foreskin, but if you don't have inner foreskin to begin with (or if the tiny bit you have is within the margins of a V that was stitched to your glans on the underside), then trying to tug the scar line can end up injuring your penis.

Pretty much all foreskin restoration advice is geared towards guys with Gomco-clamp style high cuts. Some restoring guys don't even know that it's possible to have no inner foreskin except a tiny 1mm scar, stuck to the glans.
>>
>>35688661
I think I have injured my pens before trying to restore that way, so cos I have like no Inner foreskin am I fucked ? Can't I get another circumcision that moves the scar line up the shaft more ?
>>
I know people who are circumsized, and are gonna circumsize their kids because they think its "cleaner." If you shower everyday this is a non-issue. The real reason they are doing it is because of some primitive, tribal instinct.

One of my buddies said "i dont care, do whatever you want with your dick," when i was trying to convince him not to mutilate his children. As if leaving it in its natural state is some abnormal process. They think hundreds of millions of years of evolution didnt figure it out.
>>
>>35689218

>I think I have injured my pens before trying to restore that way

Not the first time I've heard of this, unfortunately. A lot of these guys really don't know what they fuck they're doing/talking about or how radically different one circumcision can be to the next. I'm sorry to hear it.

>Can't I get another circumcision that moves the scar line up the shaft more ?

No, it's not possible. The circumcisions where the scar is higher up on the shaft left more mucous membrane (inner foreskin) to cover the shaft. In your case, that tissue has been amputated. Once it's cut off, it cannot be put back.

Your best bet would most likely be to see if Foregen can fix it someday using regenerative medicine.
>>
File: 1489670497373.jpg (20KB, 379x364px) Image search: [Google]
1489670497373.jpg
20KB, 379x364px
>tfw played with my shaft skin enough when I was younger to stretch it out so I can still masturbate flawlessly without lube
>>
>>35689269

A lot of peoples also mistakenly think you need to pull back a baby's foreskin to clean under it, so circumcision will "save time and effort" on their part, when they are doing diaper changes. Nothing could be more wrong...a baby's foreskin is fused to his glans and there is no need to pull it back--doing so can actually fuck up his dick. There is no special cleaning required...you just clean it like a finger.

The membrane that fuses the foreskin to the glans slowly breaks apart over time to allow retraction in the vast majority of men. Usually this happens by age 10 but it can take longer. When this happens the young man can simply slide his foreskin back and rinse under it in the shower, very easily. Nowhere near as "hard" as washing your armpits, or shampooing, or brushing your teeth.

Even a lot of doctors are ignorant as fuck about this stuff, to the point where other doctors have had to correct them by co-authoring booklets to be sent out to explain that no, you do not pull back a baby's foreskin, ever.
>>
>>35689304
Its not possible to regrow natural foreskin, however you can stretch the regular shaft skin. Its a makeshift foreskin essentially.
I've held onto the hope I can do this much at least.
>>
File: 1487013755300.jpg (36KB, 376x397px) Image search: [Google]
1487013755300.jpg
36KB, 376x397px
>>35684634
>getting schlomo'd this hard, this early
How do (((they))) keep getting away with this?
>>
>>35689304
Ah I see this is pretty depressing to hear actually :(
>>
>>35684634
i got a generous cut, i have shaft skin movement and i can masturbate without lube also some skin goes over the head when i masturbate
i "lucked" out i guess... i wish i wasnt cut though senpai
>>
File: Zero Inner Foreskin.png (308KB, 496x268px) Image search: [Google]
Zero Inner Foreskin.png
308KB, 496x268px
>>35689410

The main point I was making is that foreskin restoration advice is geared towards guys who still have mucous membrane covering their penis, and this advice is often very wrong and inapplicable to guys whose penis is covered just with shaft skin. The advice they give is potentially dangerous because they don't even know that extremely low cuts are a thing, or that the circumcision scar in this case is often fused to the glans or the sulcus, and trying to tug it will end up ripping apart a long-healed wound.

On top of that, the inner surface of a foreskin is specialized mucous membrane. If you don't have any inner foreskin (i.e. you got a "low" cut or a "radically low" cut), you cannot grow inner foreskin by tugging--you can only grow shaft skin.

Essentially, best case scenario if you tried to restore with a low cut (but didn't follow the advice of tugging the scar line, which would not end well) you would have a double sided fold of shaft skin covering your glans.

But the glans was never actually meant to be covered directly by a sleeve of SKIN. That why the inner foreskin isn't skin, but rather mucous membrane, like the inside of a vagina.

It would be wholly unlike a real foreskin on several levels.
>>
>>35689353
I remember my mother (who is a doctor) taught me how to clean my foreskin, and I never had a single problem with it. No infections, no bad smell, and I got to enjoy the feeling of the gland being super-sensitive (some spots give me near orgasm just by rubbing).

Circumcision is a fucking joke, on so many levels...I still can't understand why people defend stupid doctors mutilating their penises...
>>
>>35687967
Why would you say that? I'd personally eliminate anyone who tried to limit my reality like that. You know circumcision turns a lot of us into psychopath rapists, right? Better watch your back.
>>
>>35689686
This I so hope foregen becomes big before the Jews get to it
>>
File: image.png (879KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
879KB, 750x1334px
>>35689558
My thought process is, more skin to work with. My dick is already really fucked, how could it get worse?
Pic related, the remanant of skin is awkwardly proportioned around my dick. Its fucking awful, I've had a seething rage to murder my parents for so many years but have to pretend I love them.
>>
>>35684634
Can't wait until Trump males circumcision mandatory so all the poltards have to make their kids good goys
>>
>>35689775
Fuck man my dick is similar but the scar line is a bit more closer to the head
>>
>>35689847
Why would trump do that? He's on our side against the Jews and Muslims and leftists
>>
File: 1488287717709.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1488287717709.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>35689876
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K

MAGA-tard go see the goy to get your skin removed.
>>
File: 56546.png (161KB, 1145x725px) Image search: [Google]
56546.png
161KB, 1145x725px
>>35689775

>My thought process is, more skin to work with.

And that's a very reasonable thing to want. Make sense.

>My dick is already really fucked, how could it get worse?

There is never a situation so bad it can't get worse. I notice that you have kind of a peninsula of shaft skin jutting in to the mucous membrane. Sort of like a widow's peak. It seems to me that if you tugged at the scar line and expanded the tissue, a lump could form on the top at that part. Whether that would bother you or not I can't say, but just looking at it it seems that would end up happening. The skin is on a higher level than the mucous membrane, so that's why I think a lump could form.

Stuff like this hasn't been studied in depth scientifically so it's just my impression that that's what would happen. Maybe it would even out somehow but I don't see how it could without a lump forming.

You do at least have some inner foreskin though. It's a low cut and a very uneven/sloppy one but not radically low, like the one I posted.

Good luck and take care, whatever you decide to do.
>>
>>35689756
Why would the jews get to it? You know I'd personally eliminate anyone wh
>>
>>35689876
All of his kids married Jews. His friends are Jews. Israel Is the only country he wants told give foreign aid. He wants to defeat the enemies of Israel. He would do it. Of course black men won't have to get it. Can't have anything interfering with the breeding!
>>
>>35689983
Yeah, when I first tried years ago I tugged at the scarline for a while. Later learned that doesn't work. Took a hiatus, now I use this "retainer" of sorts that pulls on shaft skin. Been using it daily for months, no noticeable difference. Although the head is more sensitive, so thats something.

I've always been able to masturbate dry, I do have the tendencies to rub my dick with my hand which I know isn't great for it, but it does feel good. I do that less as of late.
>>
>>35684634
Bmlpopp
>>
>>35684634
S am too late
>>
>>35684634
>born in california
>born in the second most liberal area of california
>born in the late 90s
>christian feminist mom
>asian dad
>had my dick jewed

At least it was a loose cut, I can still fap with the loose skin

Still doesn't change the fact that it happened though

Hitler should have won the war. This never would have happened then.
>>
Let's fucking cut the meat flaps off of toasties and then lecture them about how men prefer a clean small vagina so they had to be mutilated at birth. I un ironically want to kill the person who cut me.
>>
But muh muh aesthetics muh ribbed for her pleasure muhhhh.
Time to drop a redill boys, you've been jewed by the eternal gash. Very sad! Female orgasm does not matter from a biological standpoint, they only take in the seed, but for the male he must ejaculate to deliver a powerful stream into the vagina. Females have brainwashed you all into being clit worshipping jewboys who get their shit fucked.
>>
>>35691892
Retarded hapa detected
Circumcision in America was started by religious people to stop people from enjoying sex. It's most popular in the South among Baptists. Even Hitler's world it would've happened
>>
I legitimately don't understand how you could be cut so tight you have zero shaft skin movement.

Isn't skin flexible over time? Is there evidence of this super tight circumcision?
>>
File: brig30-str2.jpg (39KB, 724x800px) Image search: [Google]
brig30-str2.jpg
39KB, 724x800px
>>35684634
circumcision did this to my dick not an actual pic of my dick mine is on the other side of the head
>>
File: 0029.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
0029.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>>35692043
>mfw the person who mutilated my dick died from penile cancer

>>35692147
>he doesn't want to feel 5x more pleasure

>>35692168
"lol foreskin is gross, you should be thankful because no girls like uncut dicks"
"female genital mutilation is far worse than circumcision"

I hate my fucking mom with a passion.
>>
>>35692210
Circumcision in America comes from John Kellogg aka boring cereal man. It's been a practice since the 19th century. Hitler would not have stopped. In fact it was American eugenicists who condoned it
>>
>>35692303
In middle school, I was one of 3 non jews who were circumcised in gym class.

In fact, there were even jews who weren't mutilated.

Why me
>>
File: 1486157089252.jpg (141KB, 418x564px) Image search: [Google]
1486157089252.jpg
141KB, 418x564px
>>35692204
Mee too.
Cept im black
Mine looks like this
>>
>>35692868
your dick looks like a half melted cowboy?
>>
File: 1490062847451.jpg (46KB, 320x537px) Image search: [Google]
1490062847451.jpg
46KB, 320x537px
>>35684634
>tfw I have a high cut and get the best of both worlds

feels good man
>>
>>35692171
When I'm erect it's just too tight for the skin to have any movement at all
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.