[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are female workers the cancer that created our generation of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_30894-index(2)1980301079.jpg (23KB, 222x300px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30894-index(2)1980301079.jpg
23KB, 222x300px
Are female workers the cancer that created our generation of NEETS ?

Have you ever had a female co-worker?
>normies men do their job or help them a lot

> walk into stores majority r females working

If they were not working /r9k/ face it we would all have jobs
>>
they annoy me because they either can't or refuse to do what men do.

they won't touch garbage for some reason, they're deathly afraid of it.
they won't lift a box of anything unless it's weightless, they won't even try.
they won't really spot clean because spot cleaning tends to be really disgusting.
they won't go near a toilet.
they're really out of shape, some of them are so obese that they take up too much physical space and make it impossible to work without molesting their ass every time you need to get by a tight space (kitchen)

they just refuse to do certain things because of mental blocks, it's really bizarre. women are just made up of a bunch of mental blocks that prevents them from doing certain things.
for a job, that's horrible and it's even worse for law enforcement or military.
>>
No shit OP

Womens rights was just a massive scam to boost production and increase profits.

Twice as many people competing for work means decreased wages/less hours.

Women are also heavy consumers of just about everything, they love to spend money and they often don't care about quality, this also reduces the quality of clothing, goods etc.

If women can live independently housing prices also skyrocket, twice as many young people now need a place to live, take your rent/mortgage/housing price and halve it.

On top of this women also vote for meme shit that manages to waste endless sums of money (refugees, "free" health care, higher taxes, clean energy)
>>
>>35684524
>If they were not working /r9k/ face it we would all have jobs
thatnk god they're working
>>
>>35684622
This, I don't want you sad autists working at my bar.
>>
>>35684680
no one wants to work at a bar, lol.
>>
There is another aspect that drives me crazy with female coworkers. Sometimes they have no filter for prioritizing important vs. unimportant use of their time. They go full blast on everything and wear themselves out, then take a week of sick leave every couple months. The worst is that this is independent of competence. I have a coworker who is barely competent at the job but goes REALLY HARD on every single task, which costs the company thousands of dollars and costs the time of other employees like myself who have to take part of our time to fix this women's many mistakes.
>>
I worked for a couple of years in a small electronics manufacturing shop. There were 16 of us there... 14 women and two guys. I was an assistant production manager but also did clean up.

Most of the women were good workers. We measured output and they all did fine. But they were gossipy rumor-mongers and would lie to your face if you called them out on it.

years later I worked in an office with 15 women in my department and it was the same way. They actually made the one guy I hired cry and he quit.
>>
File: 1490036415279.jpg (138KB, 742x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490036415279.jpg
138KB, 742x640px
>>35684524

>working in night shift retail while waiting to go into graduate scheme
>at start of working, notice manager is constantly pushing me, trying to get me to work really har
>also notice that woman working there don't even do half the work i'm doing despite the fact they've worked there for 20 years+
>team leader tells me that manager is a straight up cuck letting the woman do what they want, whilst overworking the males into quitting.
>loads of males quit, virtually me and a handful guys working there, rest is females.
>stop working hard and go at just above minimum pace, if he complains, I tell him that i'm working at the rate everyone else is.
>store has a lot of difficulty getting night shift workers due to old population and teenagers in school
>me and couple other male workers gonna quit at same time
>the thought of the manager killing himself working heavy drinks/non-foods/meat by himself is hilarious.
>>
>>35684524
When I had an office job, the women were mostly doing their stuff, although the difference in competence between the one of the highest standing among the females in the company and those at the bottom was considerable. Still, like I said, they were doing their jobs, even though mistakes were happening sometimes.

Then I worked in retail. Oh God. Females in retail are literal cancer. Yes, sure, they smile nicer and make a better impression during mundane customer service but their work ethic is absolutely horrible. And the young mothers, holy shit, expect to have to take their shifts in addition to yours because her poor kid got sick AGAIN while being paid at best half of the usual hourly wage for that overtime. She gets paid full for staying at home of course, she's a struggling young mother after all. Don't even try to tell them what or how to do things, at best they'll nod and proceed to ignore you completely anyway, at worst they'll lash out at you even if you only made a calm suggestion.

Our great-grandfathers really knew best - women should stay at home at take care of the children while men earn money. I used to have a pretty normie point of view about these things until I got to work in retail. I mean, men in retail aren't all that great either a lot of the time, but they're miles ahead in terms of actually getting shit done.

>inb4 normie
I'm a NEET for a year now.
>>
>>35684603
>"free" health care, higher taxes, clean energy)

Way to ruin a good comment. Your stupidity just violated my NAP with how violently retarded it was.
>>
I greatly prefer my current male boss to my former female one in my office job. I work at a startup media company with investor backing as a designer on the production team.

Current boss cares about efficiency and getting adverts done. He doesnt care if you're late to work by a few minutes as long as you're getting shit done. It also helps greatly that he's a cool british dude that is easy to get along with and has his desk next to the rest of us in the production team, not sequestered in some glass bound cubicle where we can never see him. He has been with the company for a while and was promoted to his position, keeping his old responsibilities relating to equipment installation to also oversee the production team as well.

Old female boss felt more like a schoolteacher than a manager. I never saw her attempt to improve the production process or find ways to make the lives of us designers easier despite the problems we would continuously bring up in weekly meetings. Current guy has implemented various new systems (with varied success I will admit, but they have their use) and shows that he gives a shit about what matters, not superficial crap like some power-drunk retail shitters focus on.

Several of my co-workers are female in the team and while the single female designer is amazingly competent and awesome, our female scheduling manager (ie the person i hand finished adverts too so they can be displayed and earn us money) seems like a hairs breadth from cracking on some days. Shes a lanky ex-model that had a hell of a wild time when she was in that business, along with her various "quirks" means she can come across as very condescenting/intense when she doesnt mean too and gets hypersensitive to peoples feelings in case she "offended" someone with some offhanded joke in the times nobody immedietly laughs. Shes ok most days, but other times her neurosis breaks my "designer trance" a little too often and I wish she would calm the fuck down.
>>
>>35685423
There's no "free" health care. I'm living a country with a "free" health care and we're all taxed for it, it's deducted from your pay - employer is legally forced to pay it for his employees, this includes self-employment - EVEN IF YOU USE PRIVATE HEALTH CARE. You can't work your way around it unless you downright break the law or do some creative accounting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.