[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT TO DIE ANONS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1489359399880.jpg (81KB, 1094x682px) Image search: [Google]
1489359399880.jpg
81KB, 1094x682px
I WANT TO FUCKING DIE, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF LIVING
>>
>>35682857
YOUR MIND MISTAKES TALKING FOR THE DOING
>>
>>35682857
NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35682877
>>35682879

I couldn't do it guy, I tried to drive my motorbike into a concrete pillar but I had too much self preservation... I veered away.. and away.. and away, for 2 hours I just did passes.

WHY.. WHY?????

WHY IS MY EXISTENCE FORCED...
>>
Perhaps future you don't want to die, why are you so selfish that you don't think of yourself?
>>
>>35682904
Because you're a biological being much like every animal. The reason why you have a void inside, much like every other human being in your situation, is because you don't have a family to raise and look after. Basic biology here. You should get married and start a family and stop this self-destructive loop that you're in. You're only doing that because you're under pressure from the media, that make you have unrealistic expectations from yourself and others. Get over it. You're in control of your own life and every action you do. Everything you do should be directed to starting and building a family. There is nothing else to existance; no higher cause or goal.
>>
>>35682953
>>35682947

I'm done trying guys, I want to disappear
>>
Having enough of living before your life even comes to a close on its own is shameful. You need darkness to see the light. You need bad moments, otherwise, you'd never be able to appreciate the good ones. If you don't give life an opportunity to get better, it never will.
>>
>>35682987
Oh yeah? So why do you have an instinct to stay alive then? You can literally kill your self with every household item in your home. Why don't you? Because feeling sorry for your self and identifying with other losers on the internet is much easier.
>>
>>35683000
cont.
than actually working on improving your self.
>>
>>35682997
>>35683000
>>35683008

Bro, I've done that path. I enrolled for a double degree in law and commerce. I travelled around 3 countries solo by myself on a bike. I slept in deserts for days and nights, i didnt see people for a week at a time in rainforests.

But you know something, i FUCKING FAIL EVERY TIME DUDE. IT DOESNT MATTER. AFTER 6 MONTHS, AFTER 8 MONTHS, I LOSE, I GIVE UP, MY MIND SELF-SABOTAGES.

I'M FUCKED.

I have to FIGHT WITH MYSELF to achieve basic things

What is easy for normies, going to university and getting out of bed, is a struggle for me. I can't do it. It fucks me up.

My motivation and energy swings in cycles. I can't hold down anything

I've been like this for 8 years. Do you know what it is like restarting every year, not making progress in life?

I'm done fighting man, theres only so much a person can take
>>
>>35683000
not him but if I didn't have a family that loved me I would probably kill myself immediately

the only thing stopping me is inflicting pain on others
>>
I was feeling down and was gonna post but then this happened and I smiled a little. Life has its ups and downs. Hang in there, robots
>>
>>35682997
The thing is that it never gets better. Just AS SOON AS you start things are looking up something completely fucked happens. I wish I could kill myself but I can't because I have a child. But I am so sick of this existence it hurts. I'm going in for surgery in a few hours that I'm having to macigaly find 8grand for because I didn't have insurance. I also can't work now. Had to as parents for help with this financially because I'm a fucking retard. I hate myself and I hate life and my son is literally the only good thing about it. If I didn't have him I easily would have offed myself years ago.
>>
>>35683035
Are you me?

The weight never alleviates, normies say shit like you gotta just keep doing it, it gets easier.

They cant comprehend what its like never getting easier, every day being a struggle.

I did door to door sales to try "JUST GET OUT THERE CHALLENGE YOURSELF" for my social anxieties, did it for 4 months before i couldnt bear it and just stopped. Every single door, every single day felt like the first door.

I dont know how to keep going with this weight pushing me down every waking second of my life....
>>
>>35683286
I'm glad you responded man, I did door to door sales too for 1 and a half months and then quit. Then I just delivered pizza and went travelling.

You know the bullshit about finding yourself in travel? Nah,didnt work for me. It just put my shitty situation on pause. And when I came back my old foe, myself, confronted me again. I managed to get into a university but have not gone for 3 weeks now. I've fucked up that chance.

And it's gonna be like that for the rest of my life. Fucks sake man, this torture I wouldn't inflict on anyone.
>>
Then kill yourself
Wew was that really so hard?
Nobody really cares if you had enough, just off yourself faggot
>>
>>35683318
Have you tried to do it? I stared at a tree in the middle of bumfuck nowhere 200kilometres from a city for 30 minutes at 2am in the morning. I took off my helmet but I veered back on the road time after time after time for 2 hours. I couldn't pull my handlebars to finish it off.

How do I do it? Sincerely?
>>
>>35683336
Are you retarded?
You either do it with a helium mask or go kurt cobain style.
>>
>>35683316
It could be worse. You could be me.
Wish me luck on my 8000 surgery lads. I have no idea what I'm gonna do after this I should have just laid in the street to die.
>>
>>35682987
How about you succeed and find a happy life to give the ultimate fuck you to the cruel forces that put you here and made your life hell in the first place? NOTHING is better than doing something out of spite, living to 105 to just flip the bird to the universe and tell it to suck your balls over and over again while it tries to demoralize you in every way possible.

Trust me, if you can tell yourself to shut up and stop being a bitch for five seconds, existing just to piss off all those that hate you is so incredibly satisfying, it's like knowing that your existence causes immense pain to whatever it is that gave you the pain in the first place, it's grabbing life's sword and shoving it up it's arse before spitting in its face and telling life to fuck off back home.

Trust me dude, if nothing else, anger and spite are glorious emotions and will lead you to happiness. Drop kicking a cat you hate or smearing shit all over chad's Ford Mustang is worth all the pain and effort of the rest of your life. Righteous satisfaction is the way to go.
>>
File: 1483874795855.png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
1483874795855.png
56KB, 491x585px
>>35682953
>life is shit and existence is pain
>you should have kids though
>>
>>35683756
Life is suffering? Better make s'more life then. makes cents to me.
>>
>>35683819
as long as its good for u i suppose thats all that really matters :)
>>
File: download (1).png (9KB, 239x211px)
download (1).png
9KB, 239x211px
>>35682857
Then die wtf
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.