/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do neet houses really exist or is it just a giant meme? Need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Do neet houses really exist or is it just a giant meme?

Need to figure out a way to get through life without going outside or directly participating in society.
>>
What do you mean by NEET houses? There are group homes where they house people with behaviour problems. But generally that's not where you want to be
>>
idk if this is related but peoples rooms that are well kept and themed like some show room tend to be very long term neets
>>
>>35682054
there is social housing
if you look around you probably can find some social housing program that fits you
>>
File: the-matrix-pods.jpg (61KB, 560x306px) Image search: [Google]
the-matrix-pods.jpg
61KB, 560x306px
>>35682054
>tfw no comfy NEET pod
>>
File: 721.gif (870KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
721.gif
870KB, 500x300px
>>35682054
Do you mean shared housing with NEETs?
Why would you ever put yourself in that situation.
>>
>>35682643
>Why would you ever put yourself in that situation.
This desu. I live in a house of 4, 3 of which (including me) are NEET. I'm the only cunt who ever does any housework. The rest of them are content to live in squalor. NEETs are lazy, disgusting people.
>>
>>35682643
>Do you mean shared housing with NEETs?
Yes, at least people accepting of NEET behavior, not necessarily that everyone there is a NEET

>Why would you ever put yourself in that situation.
I have PTSD from dealing with wannabe gang members, feminists, corrupt teachers, and easily manipulated naive people following the orders of said corrupt people, as well as the social anxiety that stemmed from this.

I feel uncomfortable going outside nor do I wish to pursue a career as I don't have a degree nor do I have the grades for a degree of any quality. Of course if I have to I will but it's the least most ideal for me.
>>
>>35682612
>Tfw poor country that doesnt give free shit
>>
>>35682841
join the army or navy champ, get room board and pay plus you do not have to be overly autonomous
>>
>>35682315
>themed like a show room
like a Ferrari show room? how can one do this on a budget
>>
>>35682841
Get a fucking job you pathetic worm
>>
>>35682841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr9bVe68OZM
>>
>>35682881
I'm not physically tall or fit enough for the military, and the American military goes against the entirety of the moral philosophy so it'd be hard for me to actually care about doing my job

>>35682931
Prayer doesn't just make everything go away anon
>>
File: 1488202526426.jpg (14KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
1488202526426.jpg
14KB, 480x567px
>>35682931
>born with shit ugly genes and male pattern baldness
>neglectful and abusive parents who didn't raise me properly and failed to teach me how to socially interact with others and kept me shut in with no friends as a child
>JUST DON'T BE A VICTIM BRO
>>
>being self aware of my crippling problems
my biggest problem
>>
>>35682978
>le can't join the army because I'm a conscientious objector meme
>>
>>35682978
Military is fucking god tier do it fucking challenge yourself and get paid
>>
>>35683882
I'm going into the air force anon.

What can you tell me about it? I know it's supposed to be the easiest branch but I'm still scared desu
>>
>>35683921
if you go into air force security, be prepared to stand around all day

other parts of air force are what you would expect
>>
>>35683981
>other parts of air force are what you would expect

What would I expect senpai
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.