[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /hasnofriends/ here? The last time I had a friend was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1839237215.jpg (7KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
1839237215.jpg
7KB, 250x202px
Who else /hasnofriends/ here? The last time I had a friend was in middle school, and that was a decade ago.
>>
I don't think I've ever had friends. What does it mean to have friends?
>>
>>35681340
dont have friends that arent like you. i have an autistic friend but hes taller and gets better grades than me. you have to get someone EXACTLY LIKE YOU,otherwise,you will end up a slave to them,or bullied.
>>
i had a small group of friends through highschool, but over the year after graduation i grew to hate all of them, now i realize how alone i am
>>
File: 1482129131605.jpg (225KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1482129131605.jpg
225KB, 1250x1250px
>>35681528
saaaame i fucking hate my group of lame friends
>>
I have none. I'd like some but it's not meant to be.
>>
>>35681528
>>35681580

same, I realized the summer after senior year that I hated them all and stopped hanging out with them, I think the only reason I was friends with them was because I literally hung out with them every day in high school but once that bond was gone I realize I hated them.
>>
>>35681616
people often do change when leaving highschool, its when a new social rat race starts and everybody has the chance to become a normie
>>
>>35681292
When I was in high school almost a decade ago lol. Somehow I still lost my virginity being a friendless loser but without a social life it's definitely harder meeting girls
>>
>>35681631
yeah I don't think they changed, maybe I didn, but I think the main thing was I realized the only reason I hung out with them was to have a friend group and to not be utterly alone despite the fact that I secretly resented all of them and their autistic tendencies. It sucks being a fallen chad.
>>
>>35681292
I haven't had friends since I was 10, over 8 years ago. Technically I had 'friends' in high school, but they were just people to talk to to get through the shitty school day. I hated every second I spent with them.

Sometimes I miss having friends, but then I remember that I'm looking at it through a glorified childhood lens & probably wasn't likable then either.

Besides, autistic people don't deserve friends anyway.
>>
Not completely friendless, but I hardly see my close friends. Usually weeks apart. I haven't seen some since New Year. Especially since I disabled my Facebook.
>>
>>35681292
I have a ton of acquaintances. No friends.
>>
Y-you guys are my friends... :-)
>>
No friends, I wouldnt know what to do with one if I had one.
>>
>>35681292
>never had a friend my entire life
>turn 19
>get an internet friend
its not a real friend i know but its the first time in my life i feel like ive actually had a friend. It feels nice.
>>
File: 1488694050905.png (41KB, 405x337px) Image search: [Google]
1488694050905.png
41KB, 405x337px
>>35682517
What sort of stuff do you do? What do you talk about? Who are they?
>>
>>35682727
just a goy i met playing vidya. I dont normally add people but he added me and then invited me to play every now and then. Idk when exactly it happened but we spend more time sharing links to shit and just talking now than playing vidya (since neither of us really enjoys it)

We talk about all sorts of stuff. that feel, /pol/y shit, /tg/ and just funny stuff. Idk exactly.

As for who they are, well, we know each other's irl names and were both at uni (which we also talk about) but we havent met or anything. I guess i know a fair bit about them but i dont know if id say i know who they are since i havent met them but, then again, does that really matter?
>>
I haven't had friends since middle school either, I spoke people in high school but never outside of it.
Now 5 years out of high school and I don't even speak many people I've been completely friendless for 5 years but even then you could barely call them friends.

I've made some internet friends, about a dozen, and met 2 of them irl.
>>
File: 1474324578742.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1474324578742.gif
164KB, 494x332px
i bet school life would have been fun if i had a group of friends to do fun stuff with
>>
>>35683010
>tfw relive high school vicariously through chinese animated moving pictures.
end me
>>
File: 1481729094107s.jpg (2KB, 125x58px) Image search: [Google]
1481729094107s.jpg
2KB, 125x58px
>>35681799
Y-you too
Organs
>>
I became a paranoid schizophrenic and sent messages to my friends about how I hated my other friends and then had those screenshotted and sent to the people I was talking shit about. they all turned on me and now I have no one
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.