[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crosswired Robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lexical-gustatory-synesthesia.jpg (20KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
lexical-gustatory-synesthesia.jpg
20KB, 300x250px
All you synesthetes and ideasthetes of /r9k/, tell me all about your weird nervous systems. I know some of you spergs have a few wires crossed.

Me:
Sound>touch/motion, letters/numbers>colors, spatial sequence, smell/taste>color, spoken word>text, music>feeling and color and images and spatial orientation and motion, some overlaps with emotions and feeling and math and color that are tough to explain
>>
Hearing people shouting or talking loudly makes me really fucking angry.
I have a lower than average pain perception but I still can't epilate._.
I have a huge memory loss for most stuff.
Hmm... When I eat really cold stuff my mind goes blank
>>
>>35681234

>can't epilate

Why would you want to? r u a gril?
>>
>>35681148

I'm convinced most people experience some synesthesia with music.

Hence audiophile terminology like "warm" and "cold" and color associations with certain genres (Blues, "Black" Metal)
>>
>>35681253
No, I dislike hair.
I wanna be hairless.
Gonna wageslave to get laser.
>>
>>35681148
I feel sounds in my body.
I had a head injury and ever since then I feel pain and touch in different places, like I can scratch my head and feel the scratching in my elbow or something like that.
I hope that makes sense I'm basically retarded
>>
>>35681297

Do your eyebrows bother you? how about the hair on your head?
>>
>>35681317
whoa is that common? I think about doing away with my eyebrows all the time, they always itch and feel weird.
>>
>>35681308
Hoky crap. I've read about trauma-induced synesthesia before, but never met anybody with it. That's nutty.
>>
>>35681331
I don't think that's synesthesia, they tell me it's called referred pain.
>>
>>35681345
Weird. Never even heard of that before.
>>
>>35681324

>whoa is that common?

Doubt it, but I've tried to trim my eyebrows myself (with painfully awkward results) due to them being too "bushy"

I just think removing your eyebrows and maybe hair would really make you an outcast. That being said, there are hair thinning products you can work with until you can afford laser
>>
>>35681364
I don't think it's very common. I don't really talk about it because trying to explain it makes me sound crazy.

>>35681370
I'm not epilator anon I just hate my eyebrows is all.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.