[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drunk as fuck. Girl i havent talked to in like 1 year that I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1487380458072.png (45KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487380458072.png
45KB, 657x527px
drunk as fuck. Girl i havent talked to in like 1 year that I went to a study group once that was into me. Saying she take it so hard from me. should I text her? ask her out for coffe? I wanna fuck her so bad man , I want her to give birth to my kids goddamn fuck damint
>>
What if fallen Angels, the ones cast out of Heaven are the ancients Gods & Godesses of old who have been worshiped and praised as a blasphemy in the face of God? What if Cats ruled ancient Egypt? You know, the Sphinx? What if we scratch the Christian God in lue of Aliens...though technically are the same, by definition. In a sense, what if "Aliens", celestial beings not of or from Earth are these Gods & Goddesses of old? What if shapeshifters existed? Reptilian skinwalkers? Demonic possession? What if the phrase, "What's gotten into you?"...asked when someone is not acting in the same plane of their overt idiosyncrasies, or "possessed" by some being from another realm of existence is rooted in truth? What if God was an Alien? Technically, by definition, is He not? If the classic and iconic "I want to believe" not a play on theories evolving from a search for proof of the existence of higher celestial inter dimensional beings not of this Earth? Are we simply shortsighted, closed minded or divided by these lying and secretive beings who have molded society for centuries? What's in a name? Is not every day Halloween? Am I not a million different people from one day to the next? Am I not allowed to introduce myself? Am I not allowed to make a fool of everyone?

Oh, look what you've done...

A man of wealth and taste...

It's just a bittersweet symphony, this life.

Makes no sense...I'm not even high
>>
im such a fucking virgin fuck
>>
>>35680390
i wish this wanst copy paste
>>
hit her up, but not now

just be normal, say hey what's up how've you been and shit and ask if she wants to get lunch. sober up first
>>
>>35680378
>Saying she take it so hard from me.
Are you in middle school?
Are you a nigger?
>>
>>35680431
It is not. I was going to post thin in a /b/ thread that got deleted...so posted it here instead...after I typed all that shit.

lol
>>
>>35680554
i liked it anon. I dont know what you are tlaking about. but i like it . i really do.
>>35680456
4th year uni
no
>>35680437
but it's been so long and i didnt hardly talk to her. i just really want her to have my babies man she is so fucking sexy and cool. im so scare. she is a peer counselor so ill try to get her to talk to me again viaappointment
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.