[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give me some tips on how to fill my paper so it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0051.jpg (93KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0051.jpg
93KB, 453x604px
Can anyone give me some tips on how to fill my paper so it's 7 pages? I already wrote three.
>>
write about 4 more pages
>>
>>35678899
Oh didn't think about that
>>
pick a topic that will satisfy the teacher no matter what and then write bullshit.
I had a nigress in english and did this with a paper on trayvon martin, she said I was the best writer she's ever had.
>>
>>35678935
My professor is so centered on the political spectrum so it's hard. Basically it's about how common core is widening the racial achievement gap.
>>
>>35678890
This wont increase it 4 pages. But one thing I always did to make my papers longer is ctrl+f find the periods. Make them a few sizes bigger. Can make a 5 page paper maybe 6.5?
>>
>>35679022
Would he able to see it if its printed only?
>>
>>35679118
Nah I can't do that, he's really smart plus I'm not a cheater.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
Write about how the guy who helped in the development has white guilt for about 4 more pages.
>>
You have 3 so if you double it you have 6. Go through it and write each sentence again in a slightly different way that makes it seem like you needed that sentence to properly explain the previous one.
>>
Double space. 13 pt. text. Pad with quotes and facts to support your assertions.
>>
>>35678890
Use a bigass font lmao
>>
File: 1429383153204.jpg (103KB, 832x788px) Image search: [Google]
1429383153204.jpg
103KB, 832x788px
use really superfluous language. It starts by expanding your vocabulary and altering your writing style to accomodate more words that, while unnecessary in order to get your point across, help you fill up space on essays with seemingly absurd page limits. This takes time and might not be something you're able to accomplish for this essay in particular, but it's something you should work at. If it's a good enough topic, you shouldn't have much trouble writing 10 pages, but obviously if you're struggling to find enough things to talk about, then the topic isn't suitable for that length of an essay or your writing style is overly succinct.

Also, tangents are your friend. Use them.
>>
>>35681265
Thanks nerd-bot
>>
>>35681285
welcome
good luck with the cancer. What subject is it?
>>
In conculsion...repeat all your arguments for a page.
>>
>>35681312
Just basic English. Second semester of college and our topic of the semester is arguing so basically I'm arguing why common core is widening the racial achievement gap and I bullshitted the whole thing.
>>
>>35679022
Do not do this, you will get nailed if the instructor actually knows what they are doing. Most if not all English professors know about retarded tricks like this. Hell my fucking highschool teacher knew about the period trick and could tell if someone did it just by eye alone.
>>
>>35681418
lmfao, god I fucking hate english essays. DESU the only subject I really enjoy essay writing in is history. Philosophy and english are either too complex or too monotonous, respectively. got mad respect for good philosophy writers

>>35681438
also this, if you're in college, these dumb fucking tricks about margins, font size and all that won't work. Instructors will penalize you for it and, if you look closely enough, there's probably something regarding alterations like these in the criteria for the essay.
>>
>>35681656
Honestly willing to take my chances. This is my professors second semester of teaching English and he's fresh out of college
>>
Type type every every word word two two times times
>>
>>35678890
People say to double space. No shit, every paper has to be double spaced. But, if you go to word, you can change the spacing to whatever fraction you want. Going from 2 to 2.2 spacing adds 20% length of the spaces to your paper, so in a 10 page paper, you probably get another .5 to .75 pages by literally making a change no one notices. People know the period trick, but to catch a fifth extra spacing in blank lines is impossible. Don't go past 2.2 cause then you can start to tell when compared to other papers.
>>
>>35678890
increase font size and use quadruple spacing
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.