[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did she mean by this Orignal I I am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_204825.jpg (347KB, 1440x1872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_204825.jpg
347KB, 1440x1872px
what did she mean by this

Orignal I I am
>>
>>35678737
give more context.
>>
>>35678737
What did you say to make her ask if you were joking?
>>
>>35678737

No clue but you're obviously beta in this context so you aren't getting anywhere anyway.

You're literally begging to let her use you as a tampon.
>>
>>35678737
Why do so many idiots here post a tiny snippet of a conversation with no context and expect a bunch of virgin neckbeards with poor understanding of relationships and human communication in general, let alone the history between you and the person in question, and expect advice?
>>
As a fembot saying "goodnight" "it's fine" means she's pissed off about something. What'd you fuck up OP?
>>
>>35678737
literally post the like ten texts before this

you fucking idiot
>>
File: 1-005807.jpg (341KB, 1225x1643px) Image search: [Google]
1-005807.jpg
341KB, 1225x1643px
>>35678817

i dont care if it's beta, I want something close to affection/love after years of loneliness
>>
>>35678919
>"You shouldn't text if it hurts to look at the screen"
>"is this a joke"

That was the dumbest thing I've ever seen, she was asking if you were joking trying to coddle her out of texting you, obviously if she's bothering to text you she fucking wants to text you you double idiot

"you don't need to talk to me"
"oh, it's fine"
= she wants to talk to you

"if it hurts to look at the screen"
"is this a joke"
= I'm an adult and you don't need to tell me what to do when I'm sick

"nevermind it's fine, goodnight"
= I don't want to make this conversation any cringier than it already has gotten

"don't be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong"
= don't be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong

"no goodnight it's fine"
= it's really fine, stop talking about it, I'm trying to give you a graceful exit to this conversation and you just can't take the fucking hint

"I'm going to bed"
= fucking stop

Why do you have to be so cringey? Don't text her back tonight and don't talk about this at all tomorrow or ever again, no more apologizing for stupid shit you stupid doormat.
>>
>>35678992
I agree but

>cringey

Okay Leafyishere
>>
>>35679046
How else do you want me to describe it?
"Retarded?"
Because that's what it is. It's retarded.
>>
>>35678992
Pretty much all of this.
>>
>>35679116
You didn't have to use one word to describe it you simpleton. You easily could've said "that made me feel embarrassed for you" or "that conversation was awkward and made me feel awkward", because you didn't actually physically cringe and it doesn't make sense to describe anything as "cringe". I'm guessing you own a "Dank memes" page on instagram too?
>>
>>35678992

>you don't need to talk to me"
>"oh, it's fine"
>= she wants to talk to you

You're just as autistic as OP
>>
>>35679182
>you didn't actually physically cringe
How do you know?
For all you know, I did, because it was literally that bad.
I am sitting here
LITERALLY
PHYSICALLY
cringing on your behalf.

You clueless faggot.
>>
>>35679267
>LITERALLY

Yeah you didn't.
>>
>>35678992

>= I'm an adult and you don't need to tell me what to do when I'm sick

You're literally retarded. Who the fuck gets hurt from looking at a screen while sick? The girl didn't mean to say that she's an adult, she meant by saying how ridiculous OP sounded.
>>
>>35679329
OP here

They mightve had a headache?
>>
>>35679394

>Implying that will hold off a roastie from checking social media
>>
>>35678737

Never over apologize, just one is enough

You just need to say ''Are you sure you're ok?'' If she says yes and that she wants to keep talking just say ''ok. cool'' and fucking change the theme of the conversation. If you keep going she will either be bothered or think that you want her to go away. You fucktard is obvious
>>
File: Capture+_2017-03-20-22-27-34.png (238KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-03-20-22-27-34.png
238KB, 1440x2392px
>>35678737
Thats just weird texting dude

What did jenny mean by this?
>>
File: 1490012548359.jpg (54KB, 590x764px) Image search: [Google]
1490012548359.jpg
54KB, 590x764px
>>35678737
give up and save up for pic related. women are retarded. why deal with a mentally unstable 1-2/10 (you can't do any better) when you can have a 10/10 miku doll? the sooner you realise I'm right the less painful it wil be. just let go anon. ascend like I have and live your life the way you see fit. I believe in you OP.
>>
>>35679329
>Who the fuck gets hurt from looking at a screen while sick?
That was my fucking point you mongoloid
That she doesn't need someone telling her oh it might hurt your eyes, she fucking knows it doesn't hurt her eyes and she doesn't need OP trying to save her from the evil cell phone screen by trying to text her less

Sorry I didn't spend ten minutes explaining each point, I'll try harder next time dad
>>
>>35679555
I never said she didn't know that it could hurt her eyes? I just said that she shouldn't.
>>
>>35679555

Nope. You stated she meant that

>I'm an adult and you don't need to tell me what to do when I'm sick

Which is obviously isn't true and only shows how autistic you really are.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure out what she meant you kissless virgin. It doesn't have any deep meaning to it. When she said if its a joke, it meant just that. Was it a fucking joke? Nothing more. Nothing less. You really think women drop hidden codes inside every message they type for a typical sperg to try and decode it? Give me a fucking break.

Go shove your whole post -> >>35678992 up your ass.
>>
>>35679711

And you shouldn't say that she shouldn't do it, she wanted to keep talking to you, just let her. You asked once if she was ok, thats enough, no more
>>
>>35678919
>i dont care if it's beta
>I want something close to affection/love after years of loneliness

This is why you've been lonely you utter retard. You talk like a horny 14 year old fedoralord.
>>
>>35679727
>autistic
>kissless virgin
>typical sperg

I'm a girl, but keep on going with your ad hom namecalling shit, you're really making yourself look reliable and intelligent there bud
good work
>>
File: 1490034946832.jpg (10KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1490034946832.jpg
10KB, 235x235px
>>35679888

>Loses argument
>Better LARP as a girl!
>>
>>35679946
I didn't "lose" any "argument"
I have nothing to gain by whipping out a timestamp and frankly it just isn't that important to me
>>
>>35680056

Yeah you did and post that timestamp, hooker.
>>
>>35678992
This, all of it.

Cringe af
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.