[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: IMG-20170319-WA0000.jpg (123KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170319-WA0000.jpg
123KB, 960x1280px
My girlfriend is a neet, virgin robot.

She lost her job a month ago.
She recently said she was jealous of me.
She wants to have sex until marriage, I'm not virgin and I can't control my urges, but that's another topic.
She studied graphic design but she hates it.
She's as far as I'm concerned jealous of my past life experiences (girls and jobs), and that I make money, not that much, but I'm steadily making my way.
She lost her shit with me two days ago but she apologized today, I just waited until she did.
I told her I could help her searching for a job but a week later she said I was being too intrusive.
Some facts about her
>24 y/o
>birthday is next week
>she's a 5/10
>1 month or so unemployed, part time home office before that
>no distinguishable hobbies besides pinterest
Some facts about me
>23 yo
>full time software developer
>I'm not ugly, but have a crystal eye because of a childhood accident, so low self confidence

She's basically a robot, and sometimes I am too... But I don't want to make her suffer in our relationship I'm begging for help...

Thanks
>>
>>35678229
So, define "no sex." Does she at least do other things, or?

That sounds pretty shitty, to be honest.
>>
>>35678229
Don't stay with that shit only because you feel alone.
>>
> My girlfriend is a robot.

stopped reading

fuck off faggot
>>
File: 1488448101792.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1488448101792.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>35678229
>my girlfriend
Originally
stopped
reading
there.
>>
>>35678304
Yeah she's into BJ's and low tier stuff...
>>35678310
Mind to elaborate?
>>35678339
>>35678363
Hivemind
>>
>>35678304
>waah why are virgin gfs so hard to find?
>wtf why won't a virgin put out for me what a prude bitch
This is why I hate robots.
>>
>>35678380
>THESE ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THESE THINGS
Not everybody with "Anonymous" by their name believes the same shit, dumbass. This isn't a fucking hivemind.
>>
>>35678418
>This isn't a fucking hivemind.
Then explain why I've never ever seen either notion challenged on this fucking board before.
>>
>>35678418
Please see >>35678339 and >>35678363
>>
Bumpity bump the future of my 1 year relationship is in your hands, a bunch of strangers from a chink site
>>
>>35678440
>I HAVEN'T SEEN IT IN A PARTICULAR THREAD WITH MY OWN TWO EYES, THEREFORE EVERYBODY BELIEVES THE SAME WAY!
Regardless of what the topic is, there's going to be people who agree and disagree. Only a fucking child would think that literally everybody on the board thinks the same thing, regardless of what board it is. Many of them, perhaps, a majority of them, maybe, but "all of them" is fucking retarded.

>>35678448
>THESE TWO POSTS ARE SAYING IT, THEREFORE EVERYBODY BELIEVES IT!
I didn't say nobody thinks that way, I said that not everybody does. There's a massive difference between pointing to two people, and pointing to a fucking census of /r9k/ and proving that we all believe that way.
>>
>>35678229
> "I don't want to make her suffer in our relationship"

you will
you just have to assimilate it and move
there's no one you can simply not hurt her, considering how she is
>>
>>35678496
>I HAVEN'T SEEN IT IN A PARTICULAR THREAD WITH MY OWN TWO EYES
Prove that you have. Go ahead, I'll wait.

Cunt.
>>
File: 317.png (134KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
134KB, 600x601px
>>35678229
>My girlfriend is a neet, virgin robot.

>She lost her job a month ago.

>had a job a month ago
>count her as a NEET

you fuckers just butcher terms anymore.
>>
>>35678540
>NEET
>Not in Employment, Education or Training
Sounds pretty accurate to me.
>>
>>35678378
Waiting for marriage means that she want to lost virginity with her future husband, not with you.
You said that she feels jealous of you, that's a huge red flag. You started being a rival at some point.
She don't want a job since is not accepting help from her boyfriend, the faggot that accepted an apology TWO days later she lost her shit.
You must take a decision now, since her birthday is next week. Stay and bear it or run and retrieve yourself.
>>
>>35678518
I just don't know how to end it without inflicting damage... What I have done previously doesn't work.

>call her to meet in a coffee shop
>tell her I'm not happy with the relationship
>tell her we can't stay friends

But somehow I'm always the bad guy... Hope someone here can give an input
>>35678540
It's no bait, but I'm not in an English speaking country so I can't provide further evidence, she's currently unemployed and currently not in education, so that's a neet
>>
>>35678519
What in the fuck are you even talking about, you stupid fuck? How about I point to the fucking very first post in this thread to prove you wrong, you stupid piece of literal human garbage?

Your argument is the stupidest fucking thing that I've ever heard. Only a fucking child, or severely brain damaged individual would think that because they haven't seen something, that must mean it doesn't exist, despite a basic fucking knowledge of humanity telling you that people disagree on various topics. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>35678601
>runs out of arguments
>resorts to insults
Errytiem
>>
File: 8351365.png (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
8351365.png
38KB, 625x626px
>>35678555
There is more to it than that and you know it. You are like the retarded kids that say shit like "All games are RPGs, because like, you are always role playing, hurr" I get it, you are thirsty for (You)s but for fucksakes work on your shit because this is just a flash fire. All you'll get is people pointing out you are a stupid fuck then leave.
You want to make good bait here? Start with statistics and manipulate them or link a controversial speaker sharing his statistics. gf bait shit is just underage.
>>
>>35678229
Seems toxic
>software developer
>ability to create startup
>not creating start up
>thinking about this shit
Drop her for a Jewish girl who will push you in your career, not get jealous.
>5/10
>>
>>35678614
>says the guy who doesn't have an argument or point to begin with
I hope for your sake that you're just a shitty troll instead of a literal retard, but I'd say the chances are 50/50.
>>
>>35678623
No there isn't. You're just inventing your own speshull criteria as to what consists being a NEET. Fuck off with your no true scotsman bullshit, retard.
>>
>>35678581
Next week as in next Monday, so I got time to retreat, but I don't wanna inflict damage... My best case scenario would be for her to gain her trust.
Realistically speaking I think the best would be to leave her because of what you said, is basically what I've been thinking but I needed some kind of validation on the topic.

>>35678637
Thanks a lot for your help, I'm in my way to launching a game changing app here in my country, just looking for some good marketing plan to develop
>>
>>35678670
For me to gain her trust *.

>>35678649
>>35678623

Why are you arguing over my grief....
>>
>>35678660
Not anon but OPs implying she is looking for work that basically removes her off the board. Regardless this is a shitty bait thread.
>>
File: nice hat.gif (1MB, 390x212px) Image search: [Google]
nice hat.gif
1MB, 390x212px
>>35678702
You want us to expect you came here, r9k of all places, for your girl trouble? I'm with >>35678540
>>35678623 work on your bait.
>>
>>35678717
It's a Shitty bait because it's not meant to be a bait.
>>
>>35678670
Use social media like facebook and instagram have some simple tagline to go with your product. It's pretty cheap route.
>>
>>35678229
Why can't you control your urges? Just stop thinking about sex. It's not that hard. You just want to be horny to make your girlfriend feel uncomfortable and pressured.
>>
>>35678765
Why can't he just get a girl who wants what he wants? Many out there.
>>
>>35678735
Point taken. My intention was to see it through some robot eyes, just to give it perspective,and of course, a fresh outlook.
>>35678761
Thanks
>>35678765
Not discussing that matter, just giving context
>>35678783
I'm more into fixing a relationship than throwing one away
>>
>>35678742
so then he is that retarded and thinks r9k is the place to share girl troubles? Come on OP either way this is just fucking sad.
>>
>>35678783
He's a shitty normalfag who lead on this poor fembot. He should just lay down in the grave he dug. He knew who she was before they started dating.

>>35678803
Shitty normalfuck
>>
>>35678804
Right, but sometimes I've received pretty good advices here,this thread was no exception.
Also, sometimes I've given advices here that otherwise wouldn't be as complete
>>35678840
You don't know me cunt I care for this matter more than you care about life
>>
>>35678783
Short answer is people fear more of being alone than being with the wrong person. Humans are just dumb.
>>
>>35678875
>hurr u dnt no i'm a normal alphachad fuck who lead on an insecure fembot to get virgin pussy
>now i'm whining because i got robot instead of pussy
>now i need to consult strangers because i don't want my friends to know what a pos i am

I know you pretty well, asshole
>>
>that feel when everything u do triggers a memory of ur first love
>>
>>35678929
Learn to read faggot
She was not a neet at the beginning, your reading comprehension is the reason you're in this echo chamber.
>>
>>35678840
>>35678929
Spotted the orbiter
>>
>>35678955
Dubs don't lie.
Just talk to her and see where that gets you, I just think you're not meant to be
>>
File: 1489618782204.png (60KB, 602x423px) Image search: [Google]
1489618782204.png
60KB, 602x423px
>female
>in a relationship
>robot
buh?
>I am robot too
>sometimes
>not virgin
fuh?
>>
>>35678229
Okay so
what the fuck are you asking for help about?

You just gave us a blog post and then said "I'm begging for help." Help with what, you dumb twat.
>>
File: 1489296115759.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489296115759.gif
899KB, 600x600px
Why don't you just get some boipucci
>>
>>35678955
Chads are always so drunk on their own bullshit, they don't read themselves. Let me put this in simple terms. I never said anything about her being NEET. That part's obvious. Let me put this in simple terms for you normalfuck.

You knew she was a virgin robot.
You knew that she was below your standards but you wanted her virgin pussy.
You knew she had no personality but you wanted virgin pussy.
Seems like you moved in with her because you wanted virgin pussy.
Now you get no pussy but you got everything else.

You're no better than the Stacys that hook up with robots for attention and then get pissy because he's still an awkward robot. You're a piece of shit looking for robots to endorse your escape. Lay in your shitpile, scum.

>>35678997
You do realize OP is a male equivalent of a Stacy.
>>
File: detective_pepe.jpg (3KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
detective_pepe.jpg
3KB, 125x100px
>>35679100
>NEET
>NORMALFUCK
>ROBOT
>STACY
>CHAD

Orbiter confirmed
>>
>>35679065
He wants to tell her that robots told him to break up with her. OP IS A CHAD WHO FOUND THIS WEBSITE THROUGH HER
>>
>>35679032
This is what I will do
>>35679174
Not the case, I'm a regular
>>35679100
Not really, she was full of energy and life before, she's just going downhill, don't know why tho, but I'm no Chad anxious for some pussy. Read the first post I got only one eye ffs
>>
File: 53028473_0.jpg (25KB, 278x283px) Image search: [Google]
53028473_0.jpg
25KB, 278x283px
>never understood why a robot had to be virgin
>>
>>35679235
if you are OP
RESPOND TO ME >>35679065

how is anyone supposed to help you what do you even waNT
>>
>>35679065
I want to know what you think about the situation that was exposed as clear as possible in this thread, given my current choices and timing.
My main concern is her birthday coming up, her depression being more noticeable and the fact that my gf is jealous towards my success is frustrating and unappealing.
>>
>>35679364
Meant for
>>35679284

Original mistake thanks
>>
>>35678229
"She wants to have sex until marriage..."

Isn't that the truth...lol
>>
>>35679364
I understand the situation, you just want... an opinion?

It sounds like she's really frustrated over the job thing. Especially for someone who isn't the most social, finding a new job is really daunting and emotionally taxing and it's not that she doesn't know what to do, she is just afraid of doing it. No amount of help from you is going to fix that and it's probably embarrassing for her to have you "trying to help" and therefore getting a bit nosy into her personal failures. She feels helpless and frustrated and this is going to make her depressed. It's temporary, just do what you can to assuage the symptoms.

She probably wants to impress you and feels intimidated by your success. You should talk to her about this, but I wonder what you'll want to say? You SHOULD tell her that since you're together, your success is success for both of you and it shouldn't make her mad, remind her that everyone has a different starting point and that she will get hers eventually. Maybe tell her you don't judge her by her career successes and like her anyway.

A couple places in this thread it sounded like you wanted to break up with her. Is that true? If so, don't do it on or near her birthday. If you're planning on staying together, then idk what your question is about her birthday, just get her a gift like normal, don't spend more than fifty bucks on it and maybe look at doing dinner or something as well.

As far as her frustration being unappealing, well, no one will ever be 100% appealing to you all the time. If you can't deal with tiny things like that I suggest you break up with her asap to avoid hurting her anymore with your nitpickiness.
>>
>>35679501
Thanks a lot anon I got some troll posting like me in this thread but basically what you understood is my current situation and your help is warmly accepted.

I will continue to think about this matter tomorrow, but keep in mind that you and some other anons refreshed my view in this subject.
>>
>>35679576
if you need any other advice on girls I have good perspective on that to give so
yeah I hope things work out for you in the long run though
>>
Umad because you can't even get a girl to look at you, faggot?
>>
>>35678380
OP isn't a robot. He's complaining about robots.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.