[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you living a sufficient life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: why.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
> Move out of the city buy a small plot of land
> close enough you could bike/drive (30m), far enough the land is cheap
> Build a cabin or small house (or if you're a lazy shit, pay others)
> Install solar panels
> septic tank... although you could just shit in the woods
> Grow a garden/ green room
> Only go into the city occasionally to get stuff
> get internet and life a life all alone, you'll never have to worry about anything again
If you can afford it, save up your money than ya wagecuck
>>
I don't think I'll ever be able to afford that.
>>
>>35678194
The only people who I've seen build their own cabin and live mostly off the grid like this, inhabit filthy hovels in Alaska and survive on dried salmon and elk jerky. It's a tough life, unless you're wealthy and just building a little country house, in which case you work so much you can't enjoy it and probably wouldn't want such a low status 'cabin' anyways, unless you're a rich redneck.
>>
>He thinks 30 miles is enough to get out of town properly
>>
>>35678494
m.. as in min
>>
>>35678194
Why do I get internet in the middle of nowhere? This has always been the one thing preventing me. I paid 400 bucks for a couple acres of land in the middle of nowhere. Haven't built anything yet.
>>
>>35678194
>live a life all alone

I'd preffer not to do so, although it doesnt sounds that bad to have quiet life on a farm and have a qt gf to make babies with.
>>
the internet would be shit
getting packages would probably be a pain in the ass
>>
>>35678811
>The internet would be shit
Haha. Anglocuck.
>>
>>35678768
this is r9k.... so....
>>
>>35678714

30 minutes gets you like 5 miles away from downtown LA, now you're in Compton. Thanks OP, you just killed the robots in LA
>>
>>35679159
I already live close to the outskirts of my city, so a 30 min car ride is pretty good for me. It obvi wont be the same for everyone
>>
Having bad internet ping is what ruins this plan.
>>
File: 1487814729788.jpg (87KB, 575x766px) Image search: [Google]
1487814729788.jpg
87KB, 575x766px
>>35679159
This. 30 minutes in any direction from me will put me in a hood. If I die OP, I want it to be by my own hand. Not your shitty advice.
>>
>>35678455
This. Living "off the grid" sounds great but the reality is difficult and expensive if you want any sort of modern convenience.

Just collect your "disability" and live your warm, safe, convenient and modern subsized apartments.
>>
>> Live in norway, 10 minutes walking will literally take you into the wilderness from anywhere
>>got to watch out for elks
>>
>>35679416
>Live in norway
P-please be a girl
>>
>>35678194
Yeah, that will only cost like over 4 million dollars at least, I'm sure any wagecuck could pay that
>>
I like how these threads always ignore the fact you need land that actually has services connected like power, water, phone, sewerage, etc, or getting that all put in costs a fortune. Then you need permits to build and either the money to have that done for you or a huge range of tools and skills to do it yourself.
>>
But can I still keep my Diamond status on League with 50 or, preferably, less ping?
>>
>>35679976
Who the fuck plays league of autismos in 2017?
>>
>>35679363
>Living "off the grid" sounds great but the reality is difficult
Only if you're so spoiled by the luxuries of modern life (high-speed internet, air conditioning, on-demand hot water) that you think you're in some kind of torture chamber without them.
>expensive
That's true, at least if you want to live somewhere with fertile land and hospitable climate.
>>
>>35679697
>you need land that actually has services connected like power, water, phone, sewerage, etc
Are you a complete faggot? My great-grandparents' ranch-house had no electricity, no plumbing, and no phone. They had family reunions there multiple times a year, sadly ended just a few years before I was born.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.