[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /droppedoutofhighschool/ here? post life settis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: feelin it neet.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
feelin it neet.png
227KB, 635x661px
who /droppedoutofhighschool/ here?

post life settis
>>
>>35678162
I did, but my mom insisted I homeschool
Which was better because I really hated going to school, and being at school.
But I didn't hate learning.
>>
Only one guy dropped out from my class. He's now 33 and still rides dirt bikes and lives at home
>>
File: 1463583348577.png (13KB, 229x275px) Image search: [Google]
1463583348577.png
13KB, 229x275px
>>35678162
I did but I was able to get a job as a telemarketer and I make around 35k a year

The job is fucking awful (can be rarely entertaining with how people respond) but I can live semi-comfortably I guess.

Don't drop out kids, life sucks if you do
>>
I did. Now I'm a "I.T. Infrastructure Architect".. All you gotta do do is read the fucking instructions. Read enough and 6 figures will find you.
>>
>>35678162
I got expelled from high school, does that count?
>>
File: beard feel.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
beard feel.gif
20KB, 633x758px
I got my GED so I'm finally getting a gov job that's decent and I'll be able to live on my own
>>
>>35678356
how do you get a government job? im talking low level secretary desk job.
>>
>>35678416
friends and family my friendly familio :^)
>>
>>35678416
https://www.governmentjobs.com/
>>
File: BTFOED.png (5KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
BTFOED.png
5KB, 215x234px
>>35678469
DFW SHIT PEASANT TIER LINEAGE FUCKED ME AGAIN
>>
>>35678178
>tfw meet people who do this and never realized it was an option
Would have made life so much better. There's no problem with learning, but HS has it's own shit to put up with.
>>
File: varg.jpg (43KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
Stop going to Public School.
>>
File: CjLZiFf.png (146KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
CjLZiFf.png
146KB, 554x439px
>>35678162
I did a year and a half ago now. I'm 18 turning 19 and I can't tell whether I should go back or not, I'm an Ausfag so there's no getting a GED for me, I'd literally have to go back to school for two fucking years. But fortunately there's TAFE and they take in every dumbshit skill-less 15 year old drop out teen mum who walks their way so I should be fine.

I should know because I went there last year to do an art degree and dropped out because I wasn't learning anything
>>
>>35678615
I wouldn't have done it had my mom not suggested/insisted on it.
It's sad for those who simply can't fit in or socialize in school and don't know there's a way to learn in peace.
You don't even need a proctor for mail-in stuff, so it's not like your mom has to be your teacher
>>
>>35679897
go back to school. Shit is getting harder in australia. Persevere and knock it out. Otherwise you will be miserable at the lost time and potential.
>>
File: 1487375608883.jpg (38KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1487375608883.jpg
38KB, 785x757px
>>35678178
>>35680007
>naturally intelligent kid who loved to learn
>begged my mum my whole life to homeschool me since I just didn't intergrate well and my teachers were all cunts
>she's been a fucking fat NEET since she gave birth to my oldest sister and had literally nothing better to do and still refused to do it
>still got mad at me every time I got in trouble for doing something spergy or attention seeking in class or every time the teachers became concerned with me having few friends or getting bad grades or whatever other shit I did
>lost her shit when the depression and social anxiety finally got to be too much for me in 10th/11th grade and I failed and had to drop out
>watched me spend more than half of 11th grade laying in bed on the internet during the day when I should've been at school and become more and more reclusive and did nothing about it

Fuck you bitch, you deserve to have a fucking NEET son leeching off of you. That's what you get when you decide to get knocked up by an alcoholic Chad and put no effort into the miserable cursed thing that you've chosen to spawn.
>>
File: 1422280605004.jpg (24KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1422280605004.jpg
24KB, 400x388px
>like learning and did well in school
>start getting bullied
>play WoW all day and night to cope
>eventually start failing everything and drop out
>parents blame "video game addiction"
>don't realize that was just a symptom of my depression and desire to escape from reality

why are normies so dumb
>>
>>35680225
Just like how they think people can be "lazy"
No you fuckers, they probably have some underlying problem.
>>
I only just got my GED at 25 last year. Passed it on the first try despite not doing any classwork or studying since I left school. I'm still a neet and have no idea what I want to do with my life.
>>
>>35678162
>considered dropping out of high school
>skipped so many days I was literally one away from failing
>started going again and still graduated top 10% of my class
I should have dropped out really, they probably would have forced me to do some sort of counseling where I could've gotten my obvious autism recognized then diagnosed and became a neet
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.