[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gonna get my ass beaten - what do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: CPb_6r7UEAAaGOb.jpg (44KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CPb_6r7UEAAaGOb.jpg
44KB, 576x1024px
I work in the same area as these other girls who hate me. 2 of them have gone up to me before and called me a bitch, shit talker, etc. We used to work together but I left when they started all this, and now I'm back different company same building.

What do I do if they approach me? I always thought I'd have good comebacks and be all hardcore and shit but I always just stand there and take it.

The other day, one of the girls kept calling me, but I didn't answer after the first call (she said "why are you always talking shit" and then I hung up) so I'm sure if she sees me in person for the first time in like 2 months she's gonna have a lot to say.

All this is over a guy.

even if they're not gonna physically hurt me, they're def gonna say something to fuck with me, but I'm just mentally not in a great place to be dealing with girl drama.

what do i do
>>
idk fuck them in the pussy i guess
>>
>>35677855
>other girls
fuck off
>>
>>35677855
You can move in with me and be my qt bunkbunny instead.
>>
>>35677855
Tomorrow go to work like they don't exist. Don't talk to them and look at them like they're invisible. Any idiot on this planet can start drama, why would a little kid affect you mentally.
>>
>>35677855
trade places with me so i can get beaten up and insulted by cute girls instead
>>
>>35677855
Go HARD AF
They start shit just charge in like fucking crazzy.
Just fucking let loose
BONUS POINTS IF YOU SCREAM

This hand of mine glows with an awesome power!
Its burning grip tells me to defeat you!
TAKE THIS!
MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROW!
SHINING FINGER!

AS you charge them before the first blow.

You'll get made fun on behind your back but no one will ever fuck with you again.
>>
>>35677939
they're fat mexicans
>>
>>35677992
Create a wall between you and them
>>
>Fuck their boyfriends.
>>
>>35677855
I know this particular kind of bitch. They are vindictive, and if they don't have a reason to jump down your throat they will find one. They are emotionally trapped in adolescence and have no agency of their own, and are often encouraged by society to behave they way they do.

My advice would be to refrain from giving them any sort of emotional response and If worst comes to worst, keep a baseball bat in your trunk.
>>
>>35677992
As a fellow girl, you're fucked. I'm not a fighter either I just take it, just scream cry and find a man to run to. Seriously.
>>
Yell "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD" and throw used tampons at them.
>>
talk to their boss (and if you need to, your boss) and tell them they're harassing you.
>>
Be like fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuck youbyeg2g whenever you see them
>>
>>35678141
This, they could probably lose their jobs hahahaha, get a lawyer this is easy money you silly!! I wish I was harassed at work
>>
>>35678141
>>35678200
their boss used to be our boss and she didn't do shit. they're all friends and give each other rides and they watch her son a lot

>>35678099
yeah I've been watching lots of self defense videos so if they attack i could put up a fight and have the dignity of knowing i wasn't a sitting duck, but still gonna get my ass kicked, lol

>>35678106
idk girl, we also all get out at around 10pm ish when theres not a lot of people in the building
>>
>>35678200
>>35678141
also I went to the police before after one of the girls kept calling me non-stop and posting about me on social media, but they said they couldn't do anything unless a crime is committed
>mfw
(I didn't want them arrested, more like a verbal warning telling them to knock it off)
>>
>>35677992
report them to their employer with proof of their harassment, if they come at you physically like in your face, scream REALLY loud, in there face, don't scream words just yell with your mouth open as wide as possible.
>>
>>35678256
That's even more money in the lawsuit holy crap. Harassment occurs in workplace and it's known by the boss? Call a lawyer please and give me 50%
>>
>>35678311
oh and carry mase in case they hit you, that'll disable them foshizzle, you can spit on them if you don't mind a little burning from the mist.
>>
Post their info
>>
>>35678364
post post post post post post
>>
File: 20170320_211128.jpg (467KB, 799x1416px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_211128.jpg
467KB, 799x1416px
Befriend them and act flirty around them all the time, once they start falling for you seduce them and then revenge fuck them while recording it and send it to the guy they hate you over.
>>
>>35678364
>>35678385
can i get in trouble for that?

they're gonna know it's about me when it reaches them, lol.
>>
File: 1489290541579.jpg (87KB, 790x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1489290541579.jpg
87KB, 790x1053px
>>35678406
Don't, some bitch Anon will tell them about this thread.
>>
>>35678200
Realistically speaking, they will probably get their way every single time if it's a low-end job.
>>35678256
>but still gonna get my ass kicked, lol
Learn how to take a person down should it ever come to that. Women don't ever fight fair, but they're not generally very good at it either. If you can slam a bitch into the pavement like it's Thursday night, I think you'll be able to keep your weave intact. I wish women would do this to eachother more often, because they don't really get enough of it to be self-aware.
>>
>>35678406
buy mase dude! instant kill, then have ready the info of their harassment, like call logs and maybe the cops gave you a paper when you tried to report them, screenshots of their posts about you on fb, messages they've sent you etc.
>>
>>35678406
No, google "zip code lawyers" talk to a few, see who will take your case. Tell me this has caused you(key word) Mental Anguish that has prevented you from working. This is money on the line.
>>
>>35678452
If they get fired which is likely, future employers will see they got fired for workplace harassment and won't hire them.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.