[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We used to be a hacker collective to be feared

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1357386194113.jpg (127KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1357386194113.jpg
127KB, 550x550px
>We used to be a hacker collective to be feared
>>
>>35677702
The hacker 4chan will strike again
>>
>>35677702
>We used to be an image board completely dedicated to talking about Japanese cartoons
>>
>>35677715
The hacker named 4chan lol
>>
>>35677702
not enough habba hotel raids these days...
>>
>we used to be known as the final boss of the internet
>>
File: pol5.jpg (191KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
pol5.jpg
191KB, 768x768px
>>35677702
We memed a man into the whit house. Whats your excuse?
>>
>>35677897
You didn't do shit faggot, Trump did it with his bare hands you fat useless NEET you're just hanging on to his coat tails
>>
File: image_74.jpg (217KB, 640x891px) Image search: [Google]
image_74.jpg
217KB, 640x891px
We do other shit now
>>
>>35677897
>thinking they did anything but let a rich guy pillage the country for his own benefit

Keep drinking the kool aid you retard
>>
File: 1424224031203.jpg (140KB, 837x673px) Image search: [Google]
1424224031203.jpg
140KB, 837x673px
4chan is the special needs kid wearing a stained Sonic t-shirt that spends all day pacing up and down the school hallways beating his chest, muttering repetitive statements and randomly kicking lockers. His adult handler contemplates suicide daily, and the other children avoid him for fear of triggering an autistic screeching fit that causes him to weaponize the unknown, mushy purple substance in his shorts.

Is 4chan feared? Yes.

Is 4chan truly dangerous? Not really.
>>
>>35677702
Then why don't you get to hacking?
>>
>>35677702
"Anonymous" used to be synonymous with this website but after shit like Project Chanology the "hackers" broke off.

That was more than a decade ago btw
>>
Anonymous in 4chan and hacker Anonymous most likely aren't the same
>>
>>35677938
Why do poltards think they had anything to do with trump's election... reddit did it more than anything. Either way Hilary was more popular.
>>
>>35677974
I've seen way more risque shit on Reddit than here, this place has calmed down outside stuff like /trash/
>>
>>35678074
looks like reddit is here
>>
>>35677924

Trump's entire online presence started with 4chan
The whole alt right thing spawned largely from 4chan

if you honestly don't think 4chan and /pol/ had a hand in getting Trump elected I'm betting you started browsing here a few months ago. /pol/ fully meme'd Trump everywhere when he was nothing but a joke.

Did /pol/ do it alone? No. Did they contribute? Most definitely. We got Hillary to mention Pepe the fucking frog for christ's sake.
>>
>>35678154
Lol you guys still think 4chan has an impact on the real life world
>>
>>35678074

I don't get it, either. The only person I know who voted for him was ABSOLUTELY convinced that Donnie's subreddit won the election for him. He also unironically believes that Hillary somehow manufactured 2.8 million fake votes, and that's why his god king lost the popular vote.

Trump's win came out of rural swing states, I'd put money on the overwhelming majority of people in those swing states who voted for him having never even heard of Reddit or 4chan.

The cheeto man's approval rating has already dropped below Obama's all-time low, the "mainstream" media is pumping articles out against him daily, and it's only going to get worse from here. I was hoping that Trump wasn't going to be as bad as I thought, and I was willing to give him a chance, but now I'm just waiting to see how long his supporters are going to stay onboard this sinking ship.
>>
>>35678170

>Hillary mentions fucking pepe the frog
>Pepe is tweeted by Trump jr
>Pepe listed as a hate symbol
>Trump supporters referred to as "virgins who masturbate to anime" by the media
>Numerous polls rigged online in favour of Trump

and like I said, /pol/ was the base for Trump's internet campaign from day one. Honestly you are actually wrong about this.

It's a shame you were either not on 4chan or too busy posting feels shit on here to have witnessed the time when 4chan actually helped get a president elected.
>>
>>35678260

Why is r9k so reddit tier?

The fact that Trump even made it to the fucking presidential election is owed in part to 4chan and /pol/. /pol/ did indeed help him build an online presence, /pol/ created /rthedonald also.

Nobody is saying /pol/ did all of the work for him. I am saying /pol/ ensured a strong online presence in his favour which in the early days did him an enormous benefit.

>cheeto man

seriously gb2 reddit faggot
>>
>>35678341
>>35678274

You (or you two) are genuinely delusional. Do you really think that a cartoon frog getting mentioned by Hilldog means that your internet club did anything to seriously sway the election? Do you think that being attacked and shamed for being a neckbeard by the left was anything other than a smear tactic to mass-characterize Trump supporters? It's seriously not hard to criticize you people; you and Trump make it incredibly easy with the stupid bullshit you constantly spout. It's just the most easy and effective insult for Trump supporters, so the democrats ran with it. It's not a sign of your success.

I'm sure there was some galvanizing effect when Hillary was stupid enough to refer to you all as "deplorables", and I'm sure there were some 4chan or reddit browsers who decided to go out and vote for Trump because of the left's smears, but I would say the media coverage of /pol/, pepe, and reddit Trump communities was much more damaging to him than helpful.

You're no better than the stupid bitches on Facebook that convince themselves they're wonderful people for liking a charity's page or posting about starving Africans.
>>
We still are, in a different way.

/pol/ has become a force to be reckoned with, if they collectively want something they get it done
>>
>>35678575

Damn look at all these fucking tears.

I don't even care about proving you wrong you're so fucking mad.

Really though you have no fucking clue what you're talking about. /pol/ is an organ in the organism called "the alt right", the machine that propelled Trump to victory. /pol/ played a very real part.

Do you not think you're quite arrogant, knowing that you weren't actually present on /pol/ at the time, yet claim to know entirely its role in the election
>>
>>35677788
2 raids scheduled for this year
>>
>>35677788
Yes. Let us wage war on the adoscolent. Those underaged mongrels won't even know what hit them.

Pools Closed!! Swastika! Haha! You totally catch my drift you filthy 10 year old.
>>
>>35677956
>already brought back 300,000 jobs
>Le he just a rich man puppet!

Could you imagine being this stupid?
>>
>>35678694
>Le we da alt right >:)

Shut the fuck up please. That was a term created by liberals to divide conservatives. I voted for trump and I think you're being a nigger
>>
>>35680321
Richard Spencer used that term for over 10 years.

It was coined to identify a distinct trend of conservatism that is independent of Bush era conservatism, hence the alternative right
>>
>Hackers on steroids

Why the fuck am I still here? I've been here since I was 13. I'm 22 now.
I miss the old days.
What the fuck is wrong with me?
This shit isn't the same fucking website.
>>
File: pol in a nutshell.png (81KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
pol in a nutshell.png
81KB, 500x513px
>>35678341
/pol/ think that personal causes are the same that doing something for the lulz.
that everyone who don't share their opinions should be banned or is (buzzword)
also want ids and flags on all the boards

despite all of this they call others "reddit"
>>
I've got a challenge for you hackers: try and enter my Cpanel and edit my site

http://teamplatypusman.co.uk/
To something disgustingly anti-Semitic
My username is teampla
>>
>>35680917
Everyone takes things too seriously now

Anyone have that picture of Yotsuba "Growing up" on 4chan?
>>
>>35677702
>We
How many boards are you posting this on, faggot
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.