[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had to have any sort of awkward talk with your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: forest.png (1MB, 537x844px) Image search: [Google]
forest.png
1MB, 537x844px
Have you ever had to have any sort of awkward talk with your parents about how shit your life is or how much of a disappointment you are?
>>
No, because they never had any expectations of me to begin with. One left when I was very young and the other never cared about anyone else in the first place.
>>
File: rmq2o3w3tfjy.jpg (499KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
rmq2o3w3tfjy.jpg
499KB, 2048x1366px
>>35677451
Never about being a disappointment, but about being depressed sure. As liberals I thought they would have a more concerned reaction but I'm surprised by how much they just ignore it at all costs. The first time I ever said anything years ago, they just said it was normal for teenagers. Later, they just said that I needed to get more sleep. Now I sleep all day and they say it's because I don't eat well enough
>>
>>35677451
>Have you ever had to have any sort of awkward talk with your parents about how shit your life is or how much of a disappointment you are?

No
they had high expectations for me early in my childhood but it became abundantly clear early on that I would disappoint them

there's no reason for that talk, there is already a general consensus between us that I will not amount to much
>>
many but i'm an old fag

>>
>>35677618
Its a mix of wanting to show concern but wanting to keep denial.
>>
I've talked to them lightly about how jaded I am with life, but nothing deep
>>
I hear my mom crying at nights and sometimes cursing about how stupid I am....
>>
File: 1488703638042.jpg (7KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1488703638042.jpg
7KB, 250x247px
Financially I have everything figured out and I'm not a disappointment.

but I've failed to ever attract a female in my life and they keep bringing that up.
>>
My dad genuinely does not care what I do as long as I'm happy.

My mom is disappointed in me and makes sure I know it every time I speak to her.

Dad > Mom
>>
File: 1484536365705.png (461KB, 1059x962px) Image search: [Google]
1484536365705.png
461KB, 1059x962px
>>35678246
My mother tells me "just do whatever makes you happy!".

If she knew what would make me happy she'd stop saying that.
>>
>>35679306
>If she knew what would make me happy she'd stop saying that.
what makes you happy anon?
>>
>>35677618
your parents are pajeet niggers
>>
>>35677451
I dont get that image

Of course we die alone, it is not liek you sharw your conscience with another person when you die.

I know that many edgy pseudo intellectuals angsts have hijacked this concept and tend to use it to justify their nihilist and defeatist viewpoints, but it is not meant to be used that way.

Saying that you die alone is like the last self discovery journey that a person makes, the proper moment to ponder the good things that you made in your lifetime and to prepare to pass into the eternal rest with a good flavour in your mouth, the flavour of success, either big or petty one.
>>
>>35679426
more like a log of shit from andy sixxx
>>
my mom tries to give me a talk like that most days when I come home but I just walk to my room and go to sleep before she can say anything. she's starting to give up I think.
>>
File: 1472760910333.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472760910333.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
>>35677451
About three years ago I had failed out of my major at uni, and my parents forced me to change to something I hate and get a wagecuck job, before I had been fine being a friendless khv loser because I was working on shit I enjoyed and getting closer to my dreams but once that was gone I was miserable as fuck. I did it for a year before I finally had a break down from being miserable 24/7 and I was actually planning to kill myself. I didn't tell my mother about the killing myself part, but I called her one day after I had another panic attack and was crying and told her how much I hated my life and I couldn't take it anymore. She straight up told me she didn't have time to deal with my bullshit and to call my dad if I had problems. I passed out for a while after that and called her again that night drunk as fuck and then again the next day and she told me the same thing. I eventually did call my dad but he didn't have any real advice basically just told me life sucks, then you die and then he bitched about how he hated my mother for a while.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.