[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anxiety, about to kill dog

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I have to get drunk to walk this fucking dog. The fucking dog is aggressive to other dogs. I don't know what to do. It's been months and alcohol no longer numbs me enough. I can't take it. I'm seriously considering killing it.
>>
do it lmao i hate fucking dogs
>>
>Too anxious to walk the dog
>Wants to kill it instead

You are some kind of retarded scumbag. Dogs are man's best friend.
>>
>>35677269
uh just bring it to your local animal shelter you retard. if they don't take it, which they will take it, then call up your vet and ask them what the fuck you should do with your shitty dog
>>
get a muzzle, retard
>>
fuck these other losers lmao
it isn't a crime its your property kill it
>>
>>35677304
You don't get it made. You can't know how it feels. I feels the eyes of everyone on me. Alcohol doesn't help now.
>>
what the fuck is this post even
>>
>>35677305
They will kill her there too. Why bother?
>>
>>35677360
Uh because you don't have to do it yourself and then see what the fuck you do with the corpse?
>>
I don't know guys. I don't feel good. When I walk hey I feel I want to kill her. Fucking pieces of shit you don't know how it feels. Too poor to find help other than alcohol. Don't want my family to know. Perhaps I should kill myself.
>>
If you're gonna kill your dog, drown it. Dogs fucking suck.
>>
give it away you fucking mongol
>>
Give it away or send it to a shelter, like the other anons said. That, or drive out far away somewhere and turn it loose. This shouldn't be a big deal at all OP. Maybe explain yourself a little more (which you probably can't do, since you're probably drunk).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.