[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been betrayed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>For the past 5 years I've had a small group of friends from high school
>These are essentially the only people I ever interact with
>We play vidya together, mostly online but every once and a while we have a LAN party
>A week ago they all told me that they would be gone for about a week, each for various reasons
>Feel lonely for about a week
>Earlier today I found out that they all went to Las Vegas without me and had lied about what they were going to be doing that week
J U S T
>>
>>35676476
Drop all contact with them. If they'd do that they're not your friends.

Seriously, do NOT respond to any of their attempts to contact you, shun them. It's now clear they don't want to hang out with you, so don't make any attempts to hang out with them.

It sucks but that is your best option right now.
>>
File: 1485569562436.jpg (65KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1485569562436.jpg
65KB, 601x601px
I had the exact same thing back in high school. For some reason all of them chose to stop talking to me and ignore me until I had no friends left.
ever since then, I've stopped talking with other people, and have not made any friends.
people are selfish assholes and will always ditch that one person in the group just to make themselves all feel good.
It fucking sucks.
>>
>>35676476
Had group of friends freshman year, played Vidya together and shared political memes. They were always way more degrading to me than anyone else in the group. Finally got fed up with it over the summer and dropped ties. An unrelated note is that they browse (Ed ) /pol/. Found new group of friends, haven't been nearly as active in anything, partly because console vs. PC, partly because don't relate as well
>>
>>35676476
They don't want you as a friend. Don't embarrass yourself by continuing to hang out with those guys.
>>
>>35676476
Tell them that you know what they did and cut off all contact with them

Better to be alone than with people who don't really care about you
>>
>>35676476
confront them about it.

They obviously don't think of you as a friend so just be upfront and ask.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.