[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do robots think of Bojack Horseman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (114KB, 694x382px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 694x382px
What do robots think of Bojack Horseman?
>>
>>35675550
most robots seem to like it, but I couldn't get interested in the problems of a washed up actor and dropped it within 1 episode
>>
I watch it, but I'm a roastie covert normie- you'll find that Bojack is largely going to appeal to cyborgs and normies because of the subject matter.
it isn't very /r9k/
>>
I didn't like Season 3.
>>
I don't see the appeal. It's not particularly funny or clever, and none of the characters are relatable.
>>
>>35675594
this, it forced itself to be funny
>>
Everybody who has seen it and knows me says "You're just like Bojack if he was poor!"

so basically it makes me want to actively kill myself
>>
>>35675550
Love it because I relate. No longer can be called a robot because I have fucked 2 skanks, had sex 3 times. But it didn't make me feel any different. I am the same as ever despite getting what I want, just like Bojack
>>
Good show, probably my favorite Netflix original desu

It's at it's best when it's more serious and emotional. The humor can be a little flat sometimes. I also felt that season 3 wasn't as good as the other two.
>>
Id fuck the redhead.
>>
it is not laugh-out-loud funny, but it is enjoyable to watch. apart from Diane, she is shit

>>35675681
>Everybody who has seen it and knows me says "You're just like Bojack if he was poor!"

i would take it as a compliment
>>
>>35675550
>miss caroline will never scratch your back while having dirty sex in the oscar's bathrooms while mr peanut butter is watching with his autistic gf who happens to write bojack's twits
>>
>>35675550
I watched the first season and thought it was meh. The emotional stuff hits a lot better than the humor for me. Rick and Morty is much more to my tastes as adult cartoons go.
>>
I like it. People here call it a reddit show, and I can certainly agree with that. Not because of the fact that it is about a relatively successful chad who has depression, but because of something else. I really can't tell you why it's reddit humor.

I personally like shows with a depressed killjoy of a main character. The humor is kind of bland but everything else is pretty amazing. It's a good dramedy. If you like shows like Rick and Morty or Louie, then I think you'd like this.
>>
>>35675917
I can't really tell you why it's a reddit show***

Sorry... fucking typo.
>>
>>35675550
It's good but because it's popular this place will hate it.
>>
I don't like things about rich people complaining about sadness
>>
>>35676563
You're probably very wealthy when compared to most on this planet. Sanitation, food, water, shelter, none of these are concerns of yours. Yet you're sad
>>
>>35676627
detest this argument
>>
>>35675550
It's good, if you're from california it's really good
>>
Unfunny reddit-tier show
>>
>>35676693
I have a feeling people use reddit to describe things that they like but feel they're too good for because it's popular
>>
It's a boring drama, disguised as a comedy. Too much LOL random humour mixed with generic "I'm old, and didn't end up how I expected, boo hoo".
The whole idea of world having animal-people was really stupid, it didn't add anything to the show, except lo quality "he's a dumb dog lol", "she did a cat thing lol". Shit tier humor. I thought the world Ugly Americans built used the monster-people in a way I wish BJ could have.
Not the worst show, just derivative of lots of better media.
>>
The first few episodes werent that good but overall i think it is the best thing on netflix
>>
File: -.png (116KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
116KB, 480x480px
>>35676730
>"4chan is contrarian"
oh shit guys, he's on to us
>>
>>35676763
I didn't like the art of Ugly Americans, but did enjoy the series
>>
>>35675594
>>35675667
The first 3 episodes are literally the worst in the series. They drop the Family Guy shit after that.
>>
>>35676895
it wasn't the family guy shit that bothered me.
I did not care about the main character at all.
Why would I continue to watch a show I don't like?
>>
>>35675550

didn't care for it. pretty stale.
>>
>>35675681
I know that feel. I'm considering dropping it because I watch it and all I see is a rich version of me. Pushing people away and actively sabotaging himself and all this shit. The main difference is I'm not in a cartoon so I just don't have any friends left.
>>
>>35676912
You didn't give it the time it needs to truly develop the characters and situations. Just because you don't like the start doesn't mean you won't like the middle and end.
>>
>>35675550

F Is For Family is better.
>>
>>35676971
I honestly don't believe I would like it for even one episode. I would sit through 3 seasons of "I'm a sitcom actor and also a fucked up person. Also all my friends are hollywood fuckups!" and then wish I could tell you "This was not something I like and I knew it wouldn't be and I resent that you suggested I waste my time watching it"
>>
>>35675594
first 5 are bad the rest is amazing
>>
I think it's a very optimistic, yet realistic approach to personal growth. It's possible, even for someone who never had any reason to change, to want to change themselves for the better, to atone for their past, and to genuinely love and feel good about themselves.
>>
>>35677024
Imagine all the people in your life that dropped you before they even spent 30 minutes with you. You have to give some things time to develop anon. First impressions are the worst thing to go off of. You don't have to watch the whole show to decide if you really like it or not, but an episode or two is not enough for every show to show its quality.
>>
>>35677177
most people get to know me well before dropping me
>>
>>35677177
Just let him be stupid, he's going to do it anyway
>>
>>35677207
So give the show the courtesy of getting to know it well before you drop it.
>>
>>35677226
how about you give me a overall plot summary and I'll pretend I watched it. I don't want to throw 3 hours at a show just to see if it actually gets good, or keeps being californians being unbearable
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.