[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ask3d my grandma to find me a gf, shes a church leader,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-03-19-01-02-53-1262874858.jpg (15KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-19-01-02-53-1262874858.jpg
15KB, 271x186px
I just ask3d my grandma to find me a gf, shes a church leader, am i saved?
>>
>>35675344
you might have to get saved to get the gf
>>
Yeah bro get that religious girl some Molly and weed she'll eat it right up, stay safe
>>
>>35675359
Kek that is clever thing to say
>>
becoming active in a church is probably your best bet at this point. they have their own social system where society's standards don't apply... not unlike 4chan, ironically
>>
>>35675344
>shes a church leader
What?

I bet 10 bucks OP's granda is from some hippie church that said "fuck the patriacy" on the 60's.

You will get a hippie """christian""" gf that was already fucked by trayvon but pretends she is pure.
You could test her purity and if she is really pure, marry her.
>>
>>35675588
A born again virgin/christian with a child
>>
>>35675588
My grandma is a strict orthodox church volunteer group leader or something, shes very traditional russian babushka, the girl she finds might be a whore tho
>>
>>35675632
>>35675706
Dunno which one of you is OP, but if she is a born again bitch with a kid, go away inmediately.

But if she is from that orthodox church volunter leader, I think there is a chance that you will find a cute girl that likes to help people, so maybe she can help you heal your soul.

But you shouldn't be a fucking little bitch like you are in /r9k/ with her, don't FUCKING HIT HER but also put her on some limits sometimes, like going full feminism, etc.

I want to believe that OP is a cool good guy and will finally get a gf.
>>
>>35675777
I am op and my grandma is the church leader not the roastie, i dont know anything about her yet
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.