[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 34

File: 1439652724109.jpg (126KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1439652724109.jpg
126KB, 633x758px
Do you ever look in the mirror or see a reflection of yourself and feel momentarily shocked at how ugly/old you look?
I caught a glimpse of myself when I was taking a Wii U disk out of the system and stared for a moment. I've never been handsome, but I feel like I've taken a turn for the worse in the past few months. My hair is kinda long and I have a beard so that's not helping, but I also have dark circles under my eyes and forehead wrinkles that I never really noticed before..
>>
>>35675254
not really. i got my hair cut at an actual barber shop for the first time a couple weeks ago. i've been looking pretty good lately.

though i'm still a 34 NEET living with parents, so there isn't much to take satisfaction in, good looks or not
>>
>>35675330
>34
Yes! Someone beat me. Im 33.
>>
>>35675254
I still look ok. my hairline has receeded a little bit. my sex drive has diminished drastically (im turning 26 in may).

I just watched a TEDtalk that said your 20's are the most defining period of your life, which sets the stage for the rest of your life. I only got my first full-time job a month ago. Definitely behind.
>>
>>35675254
I tend not to look but today I studied myself in the mirror because my nose is all scratched up. Look like ungodly shit.
>>
29 , my hair is thinning but its not too obvious but my skin is really fucked up, so the dark circles under the eyes.

It dosnt really matter becouse i am broken inside.

Recently saw a guy that went to school with me, the mf was all ripped/tanned and looked like 5 years younger than me, im looking old and feel like a scared 15 yo
>>
File: utyfGrN.png (419KB, 699x757px) Image search: [Google]
utyfGrN.png
419KB, 699x757px
>>35675254
I haven't aged much since I was 18-20. You guys should eat healthier.
>>
>>35675254
My face looks good it's my body that is absolutely disgusting to look at.

I'm 32 now and have been skinnyfat for a few years, a handful of years I think. At my prime when I was in my early 20s I was 170 pounds in skeleton mode and now I'm like 210 and still have skinny arms. I just have 40 pounds of fat hanging around my gut.

I also have skin tags and ruby spots and dry skin that was never even a thing until my late 20s.

I have been working out and fixinf my diet since last year, I also had a health issue that I got taken care of so hopefully I can whip mysefl back into some sort of shape and not have the body of a pregnant lady.

>>35676136
>Drinks
>Coca-Cola

I'm sorry what
>>
File: 3e9.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
698KB, 600x640px
>finally decide to shave hair off and not delay the inevitable
>look like a female cancer patient

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
>>
>>35676305
Coke is basically sugar and caffeine. Nothing inherently wrong with it.
>>
>finish work early at 3PM
>coming home on the train, sky is a dark grey and it's lightly raining like th world has opened up on me
>at each station checking out the senior high school girls that just finished and their perky tits, soft thick thighs and youthful faces
>40 year old something roastie sitting across from me keeps glaring and shooting me nasty looks
>realize at 27 years old I'm considered "too old" by society to be attracted to girls of that age
>realize that I've been out of high school for almost a decade now despite my physical attractions not changing and still being 18-21
>realize the older I get the further I drift from a youthful qt and how I'll soon be relegated to a used up woman past her prime that Chad didn't want to settle down with

At least the light rain drops and earthy post-rain smell made my walk home better but it just hits hard sometimes how old you're getting sometimes my robots, has anyone else had a moment when your age just becomes painfully obvious you were unaware of?
>>
>>35676469
>has anyone else had a moment when your age just becomes painfully obvious you were unaware of?
After 30 you're pretty much not allowed to be alone outside anymore, everyone thinks you're some kind of a creep or terrorist or whatever.
>>
>>35676469
>>at each station checking out the senior high school girls that just finished and their perky tits, soft thick thighs and youthful faces
>>40 year old something roastie sitting across from me keeps glaring and shooting me nasty looks

Unless you're openly leering and touching yourself, that woman wasn't looking at you for the reasons you're claiming.

There's something really autistic about thinking everyone is looking at you with disgust. People don't give a fuck about you.
>>
>>35676512
>After 30 you're pretty much not allowed to be alone outside anymore, everyone thinks you're some kind of a creep or terrorist or whatever.

Nobody cares about you or what you're doing at all. No one. They're not looking at you. They're not thinking about you. They don't give a fuck.
>>
26 here, I actually look really young and healthy for my age. Most people assume I am barely 18. My hairline is still strong and my skin is nice, I'm in great shape. Still can't get laid. Work a loser job, still live at home. I went to the mall today and saw so much jailbait it made me feel horrible, I am still attracted to 16 - 18 year old girls but am too old to get one. Vast majority of girls my age look horrific to me, and the few ones that look good don't want a loser like me.
>>
>>35675477

>TEDtalk that said your 20's are the most defining period of your life, which sets the stage for the rest of your life.

That presenter was full of crap. 33 here and I'm sharper than ever. I cringe thinking about my 20s and how unsure and full of shit I was about everything and how I refused to see things for the way they were: family, women, jobs, politics, money. How I refused to learn anything. It's a lot easier to learn from others mistakes now than it was in my 20s. I'm doing things now that I would have never considered or even thought about doing in my twenties because my thinking was so non-fluid and stiff.
>>
>>35676564
Oh wow. You'll see, if you're not Chad of course.
>>
>>35676576
>26 here, I actually look really young and healthy for my age. Most people assume I am barely 18.

Most people don't assume anything about you at all. And being a baby faced manchild isn't a positive example of looking really young. People expect you to physically mature into manhood, not cling to looking like a dorky adolescent.
>>
>>35676400
>sugar
>Nothing inherently wrong with it.

Sugar, especially HFCS, is absolutely god-awful for you.

Especially when that meme >>35676136 lists it as a drink alongside orange juice or milk - rather than a treat like chocolate.
>>
>>35676600

Not to be a dick, but you're still here though so you can't be doing that great. I am 26, I feel like guys my age who say it gets better in your 30's are just living a lie trying to have false hope. I know at 33 I'm going to be even more unfuckable than I am now, and have even a lesser chance at dating a nice young qt.
>>
File: IMG_20150520_183641.jpg (86KB, 423x1021px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150520_183641.jpg
86KB, 423x1021px
>>35676602

I spend loads of time outside travelling to work and wandering around the city and literally nobody gives a fuck about anyone unless they are openly being retarded.

I see heaps of classic robot types and if they weren't so pic related looking, I would pay them more than a split second of attention.
>>
>>35676607

I'm not baby faced at all, my face is extremely chiseled and structured. I just have god tier hair and skin. Last year when I was 25 a group of giggling high school girls asked me what high school I went to. I'm not small either, 6'0 175lbs lean.
>>
>>35676600
Care to elaborate anon? I just want a decent job, put money into a vangaurd account, get a motorcycle, and (hopefully) continue to fuck prime young puss.
>>
>>35676658

>lying this much to try to impress strangers on a Sri Lankan autism support forum!
>>
>>35676658
fuck off originally, normie i cannot believe this is the third time i've been muted
>>
I'm 28 and noticeably fatter than I was just a few years ago. For most of my life I was about 150-160 pounds, but I recently weighed myself and discovered I'm now over 180. And it seems like much of it went to my face and neck. I need to drop the weight and get those face gains back.
>>
File: 1424844968531.png (425KB, 900x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1424844968531.png
425KB, 900x1075px
>>35676576
I have similar aging. 27 but people think I'm around 20 years old. When I've tried going out with co-workers they ask me if I'm 21 or over so we can get drinks. I don't drink but it's nice to know I don't look old.

Found a cute girl who was literally 10 days younger than me at work. Got excited finding someone so close to my age that I actually liked. Was hoping she'd become gf, but no :/
>>
>>35676715
haha fat sack of shit
>>
>>35676609
Nah. The only real downside to coke is its lack of vitamins.
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/glycemia.shtml
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/what-causes-insulin-resistance/
>>
>>35676726

I look young to people my age and older, but I look old to people younger than me.

It sucks.
>>
I was married at 18, 19 now. How does it feel to have independence?
>>
>>35676469

You're biologically hard-wired to find girls of that age and physical development attractive. Every man of every age finds those girls attractive. They just don't openly admit it because it makes old women feel bad.
>>
File: 107.jpg (24KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
107.jpg
24KB, 600x584px
>>35675373
Pathetic. I quit living with my parents at age 17. What the fuck is wrong you?
>>
>>35676804
I'm gonna continue to live off my dad, and then my demented mother, untill i pay off my student loans. There is zero reason for me to even bother paying rent until my net worth is positive. Also, im an isolated loser anyway so what difference does it make? zero.
>>
>>35676576
The jailbait gets worse the older you get, they're just so perky and firm.

To miss out on women in their prime really is the cruelest thing imaginable that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, wealth and material possessions are achievable regardless of age -
>>
>>35676754
That too, so like if you're actually thirsty then drink some god damn water and if you want something sweet to go with a meal have some fruit juice or tea with honey or something, anything but coke.

I mean it's FINE every now and then, even once a day if you're extremely calorie-conscious and are jogging day and night, but it shouldn't be on anyone's new and improved diet like "yes, these are the superfoods that wil change my body and my life, coca-cola".
>>
>>35675254
25 now. Every now and then I get startled by my reflection just because of how old I am. Mentally, I don't think I've passed my 16 year old self when I became a NEET.

I still look a few years younger than I am because I take good care of my skin, but I'm worried the mental/body desync will have long-lasting repercussions on my personality or will cause me body dysphoria.

It was also startling when women started getting scared of me when we're alone. I'm fairly tall and bulky so I have to be extra friendly so I don't intimidate people..
>>
>>35676889

Yeah its horrible man, and women just seem to age so badly....at least where I live. Even a "hot" 26 year old just looks like a really pretty 40 year old woman to me, maybe with just less wrinkles. Their faces start to look weird after around 22 or so. I can't explain it.
>>
>>35676939
>women are intimidated by me

Provided you're not shit with women, that's actually a good thing
>>
>>35676889
>>35676576

>16-18
>jailbait

land of the free huh
>>
>>35677009
I prefer boys, but I meant that in daily conversation it is bothersome. Lots of girls are visibly uneasy if I don't keep my distance and it makes me feel bad.
>>
>31
>look 15
>feel bad having 16-26-year-olds into me
>fuck me but actually don't but maybe but I don't know
>>
25 yo, not only have a natural babyface but I started excersising, eating more and drinking lots of water so I look better than ever before. used to be so creepy and lanky

:)
>>
At 25 I was the fuck-friend of a 16 year old girl, so just bee yourself and dreams really do come true anons
>>
I'm 31 and still get carded every time I buy booze. I still can't grow proper facial hair.

But at least my hairline is still perfect.
>>

I've always had forehead wrinkles, but when I started to get lines around my mouth around 24 I realized the game was over.

I always thought before that I was just going through a weird stage and things would get better and I would have friends, meaningful relationships and sex.

whoops.
>>
File: 2013-04-24 12.47.00.jpg (1MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-24 12.47.00.jpg
1MB, 1920x2560px
>>35675254
I think i was so much prettier when younger, hair has started to falling, getting fatter. Eyebrows starting to bush up.
Yet i think ima gonna own my age, your looks develop according to your personality afterall.
>>
>>35677122
Feel bad? I'm 22 and 18 yr olds check me out I'm like Fuck yeah even when I'm 30
>>
File: 1feel17.png (511KB, 476x621px) Image search: [Google]
1feel17.png
511KB, 476x621px
>tfw 27
>basically shut in,nothing good has ever happened to me
>applied to fast food gig
>Get a interview
>sheeit
>dress up all nice and neat
>we have the interview on the tables in the eating area
>firemen are there
>Stacy is ordering food
>some normo is at the other table with his papers and dressed nice too,he looks 19
>she asks me"so anon what made you want to apply at panda?why you apply to panda?"
>"where do you see yourself in panda in 5 years"
>"What makes you Panda material?"
>give them some bs answer
>some normo is waiting at other table
>interview done
>go in car
>see normo's qcute gf in the other car
>don't get the job
>go there next week for some orange chicken
>normo is there cooking in the back
>leave and go to Church's chicken instead
fuck panda express and fuck Chinese food
>>
>>35677314
I think you're going to look handsome regardless of your age or hair status. I'd shave it all if I started to lose my hair though.
>>
40somoething here--I never liked my looks (nor did apparently anybody else) when I was younger, but some people do "grow into their looks". I seem to have become "distinguished" or handsome now.

> but got that dadbod now, ya can't have everything
>>
>>35675254

FEELS GOOD MAN

IM NEVER GONNA GET OLD
>>
File: orbital kek.png (412KB, 513x385px) Image search: [Google]
orbital kek.png
412KB, 513x385px
>>35677586
I remember 22, I'm 30 now.

Do you remember 19? remember how vivid those memories are? that's how 22 is to me. Enjoy it now faggole
>>
File: IMG_9957.png (141KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9957.png
141KB, 640x1136px
Turning 23 tomorrow. Currently crying and just finished fapping to pics of me ex who left a month ago. Still live at home and I can't drive. Really idk why I haven't killed myself yet. She was a stonecold bitch and there were so many red flags that I stupidly ignored.

We broke up once before but this is for good
>>
File: OCsHL.gif (296KB, 201x228px) Image search: [Google]
OCsHL.gif
296KB, 201x228px
>>35677536
>working for Panda Express for 5 years
>>
File: feel guy smiling.gif (18KB, 534x640px) Image search: [Google]
feel guy smiling.gif
18KB, 534x640px
mfw im 18 and easily a 7/10 with thick brown hair and 6'0
feelsgoodman
>>
>>35677708
>Still live at home and I can't drive

Have you tried asking your parents to help you learn? I was 23 when I learnt with my Grandpa, and it took me a while to be confident, but it's not too late or anything.
>>
>>35677708
Sounds like it's a good thing she's out of your life to bee honest
>>
>>35677752
What made you decide to stay and continue to grow at Panda?

Panda forced me to look inward to realize all that I am and all that I am not. I have learned more about myself and life in the last three years I have been with Panda then I did in the last 40 years of my life and I am a better son, husband, father and leader because of it, and that is why I plan to continue my growth with Panda
What advice do you have for someone interested in Panda?

Take Panda on fully. Embrace it, especially if you really want to find what your best can look like; there are very few companies that will challenge you and at the same time give you an opportunity to succeed in life and work.
>>
>26 years old
>Ask out girl
>She indirectly rejects me by changing the subject and using the word "friend" multiple times throughout the conversation

It would be nice if someday one of them would give me a chance.
>>
>>35677708
Sakata?

Somehiw not original
>>
>>35677100
did you drill some boipussy?
>>
>>35677752
>working for Panda Express for 5 years
what's the problem? there is this woman who has been at walmart for 17 years.
>>
>>35676469
The 30-40 something women give you dirty looks because they want that leering/attention to be on them instead of the younger girls. They know dudes are always gonna be into younger women and it cuts them up like you wouldn't believe. AoC laws were started for pretty much this reason.

If you've ever been playing with a dog, and another dog runs up to you and you start playing with that one, the previous dog will sometimes try its hardest to get your attention. Well women function pretty much the same and in a lot of ways are like children/dogs.
>>
>>35677877
No. I live in the midwest, and it's pretty hard to find cute boys to be romantic with in the bible belt..

I'm considering moving to a more liberal state because I don't like LDRs or Tinder/Grindr hookups, but I'll probably just end up being alone instead
>>
File: 1489861210942.jpg (81KB, 625x774px) Image search: [Google]
1489861210942.jpg
81KB, 625x774px
>>35677536
Are you the same faggot who keeps posting about how he got turned down by panda express in all those other threads. this is becoming a everyday thing now
>>
25 here. I have no idea how I still have my current job. I'm pretty sure the owner hates me, but his son, the kitchen manager, seems to like having me around and has already given me a raise and is telling me I'm about to get another one, and I haven't even been there 2 months.

At least I can finally by some decent whiskey and beer. Though, I realize that I shouldn't trust myself in a liquor store. I expected to only buy a couple bottles, which in my mind was going to be around $50. I ended up buying 8 bottles and spending $200
>>
>>35675254
no just turned 25 this month and i'm an unemployed neet but shit things are looking up. i'm working on getting a job so i can start a video game streaming career.

i'm excited.
>>
>>35678084
What's your favorite brand of whiskey, Anon?

I've been wanting to try some but I don't want to buy garbage so I usually just end up sticking with vodka
>>
>>35675254
I saw a picture of myself today and I was blown away by how much hair I've lost.
I'm only 25 but Jesus it's bad.
>>
File: banana7.png (227KB, 404x406px) Image search: [Google]
banana7.png
227KB, 404x406px
>>35678113
>so i can start a video game streaming career
Do a food review too, and something else creative in your vids.
>>
>>35678168
well i'm going to try to use twitch tv and i'm taking the route of actually becoming a really known and good player in a popular game. i have excelled at video games becoming very good so i think i can become a contender competitively at this one. then after that just kinda remain anonymous on the stream. every streamer i see has a face/personality/persona what have you but very few take that completely anonymous profile one guy did and it was going great, then for some reason he started doing his voice/etc on stream and turned out to be a suicidal beta guy (probably the reason he remained anonymous for so long) and after that his stream quality lessened.

so ya my goal is not to be an entertainer persona as much to just rekt noobs and be the best. if it fails i have some other plans but definitely want ot give this a shot.
>>
File: tiger.jpg (2MB, 2080x1560px) Image search: [Google]
tiger.jpg
2MB, 2080x1560px
>28
>balding
>5'6
>ugly
>mentally ill
>fat
>never even had a female friend
>no male friends for years

I do have a fulltime job that pays well, but I begin to wonder why I bother. What's the payoff? I get to keep surviving? Yay?

My sex drive is alot lower than it was, but I just feel like a part of me is wrenched out every time I see some young hottie on the train or something. It's just unachievable. Would that make me happy? I don't know. I think I'm just meant to be a broken piece of shit with no real direction.

pic unrelated it's my cat and the only thing I really care about
>>
>>35678125
Daily whiskey is Evan Williams (bourbon). It's a cheap straight bourbon that goes down smoothly when drank neat. If price wasn't a concern for something I would drink every day, the best I've had is Jefferson's Reserve (bourbon). But, then again, that's probably because I can't get my hands on Pappy (bourbon). Some other good ones in the mid-shelf price range I'd recommend would be Buffalo Trace (bourbon), Eagle Rare (bourbon) and Knob Creek (bourbon). For bottom shelf, you can't go wrong with Evan Williams (straight bourbon), Old Overholt (straight rye) or Mellow Corn (straight corn). For Tennessee whisky, most people go with Jack, but I'll take George Dickel over Jack Daniels every day.

I'm sure you noticed quite a bit of bourbon in there, since that's my drink of choice.
>>
>>35678252
what game? also the best of luck for you, nigger
>>
>>35678465
i'm going to get flamed but league of legends.

its the most popular game on twitch so it just makes sense to play this one and seems fun.
>>
At least you're not a rapidly aging, unattractive 25 year old woman whose never had a friend in her life and whose only option is to serve as a cocksleeve for some dude who wants a quick pump and dump before he settles down with a younger cuter girl. I have asperger's to boot so I can't even make friends to fill in the void. My entire social interaction is limited to anonymous posts on the internet. All I do is work and shitpost.

At least people tell men that it gets better. For an old lady, there is nothing left.

I've recently begun to have revenge fantasies. I can't look at normal people anymore without feeling anger. I hope they don't escalate.
>>
>>35678550
your kinda cool id date you and not just use you for a cock sleeve. i mean i don't know how ugly or what you look like but your text is kinda heart warming for some reason. most us guys are in the same boat i'm a 25khv so.
>>
>>35678319
save up and travel the world my dude. you're at least better off than 90% of the neets on 4chan so good on you. however i suggest not being a fat fuck and start eating well and going to the gym. if you think you're ugly now its because being fat has made you lose more self confidence, and trust me you'll get it back if you lift. shave your head too if you're balding, trying to cling on to scraps is just gross.

5'6" is short for a dude, but about the standard in asia. you could go there and find some asian qt easy peasy. no need to give up on life when you're already pretty far ahead
>>
>>35678595
Don't feed the troll, you fucking doublenigger.
>>
>>35678550
embrace the cock sleeve don't fight it.become a roastie whore
>>
File: 1422821254202.jpg (285KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1422821254202.jpg
285KB, 1000x1000px
Ok my one way of escaping NEEThood I think is writing a book/script or learning how to code and making some game or program that'll sell
How do I get the motivation to do it? I'm tired constantly

maybe I should just buy a lottery ticket and hope for the best
>>
>>35678618
>>save up and travel the world my dude
How much? Where would you go? Who the fuck travels alone?
>>
>>35675254
If panda material guy posts in this thread please leave him (you)less
>>
36. i still have a full head of hair, but there's been a sharp rise in grey hairs recently. my skin still looks relatively youthful because i don't go outside.
>>
>>35678948
>panda material
can someone give me a quick rundown on panda material?
>>
File: 1478379376227.png (550KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478379376227.png
550KB, 350x400px
>>35678539
hope you get to diamond fast (that's where all the decent streamers are) also you can try being one trick pony to climb the elo ladder fast but anyway have fun and don't let people discourage you.
>>
File: 1feel4.png (236KB, 386x399px) Image search: [Google]
1feel4.png
236KB, 386x399px
>be 27
>get interview to a low end restaurant
>the hiring woman asks "what makes you panda material?"
>cum up with some bull and try to make it sound nice
>didn't get the panda express job
>>
>>35676564
>he doesn't have paranoid delusions
>>
>>35676825
No shame in that. I did the same thing. My dad made me pay a small amount of rent though. Turns out he saved all the money for rent up and gave it to me when I moved out as a gift.
>>
>>35679198
holy shit, that's a rough feel bro
>>
File: bobbydownirepeatbobbydown.jpg (2KB, 125x102px) Image search: [Google]
bobbydownirepeatbobbydown.jpg
2KB, 125x102px
>>35676957
yes, this is exactly the same kinda thoughts I have when approaching my immediate age group give or take a year. i'm fucking 25.
why are they starting to shrivel up and shit?
either that or they balloon up.
the hot ones moved to a tropical paradise.
I saw it on Instagram.
fucking hate that shit.
deleted it...
FUCK
>>
Turning 28 in one hour.

Kill me senpai
>>
>>35678252
It literally doesn't matter how good you are. It's all about personality. All of the streamers and all of the YouTube gamers have success because they have that charisma, anyone can make a frag-comp for any game, it's the person behind the screen that gets the clicks.
>>
>>35678319
at least its a nice cat
>>
Wizard here. 2 questions.

How does it feel when you stick your penis inside another person?

How does it feel when you cum inside another person?
>>
>>35678550
Yes, i'm a 26 year old dude in same situation as you except I dont have the option to become a cocksleeve since no woman will go near me.
>>
>>35678838
The difference between a good idea and a good product is energy and motivation. Anyone can come up with good ideas, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs are special because they had the gumption to put their shoulder to the wheel. Pretty sure if I remember right, bill gates broke into his schools computer lab daily after the school closed to get more screen time, whats your excuse?
>>
>>35679943
i mean id probably agree with this but i'm actually trying to model my success after a streamer named gosu. his stream was consistently had the most views when he was completely anonymous no voice, no video, just music in the background and sometimes he'd type in game chat. he did this for like two years the reason people watched him was because of how mysterious he was plus he was like one of the best players in north america. his stream actually declined after he started doing voice because he has kinda a boring montonous tone and always seems depressed.
>>
File: 200percentcharged.png (68KB, 206x369px) Image search: [Google]
200percentcharged.png
68KB, 206x369px
>>35677882
THAT'S TWO PROBLEMS BROTHA
>>
>>35679988
Penetration is cool, but not remarkable.

Orgasm in vagina is something else, but nothing to write home about. You only want it so badly because you've never had it, but after acclimating to a regular sex life it's like a nice coffee or donut condensed into 20 seconds
>>
>>35678902
well i did it alone. i was never really outgoing until i forced myself to be, and it ended up making me a much happier person. lots of people travel alone, it's the best way to meet new people and do things you want to do instead of being tied down to a friend/significant other/travel group.

you can do it on the cheap or go all out, depends where you want to go and what kind of person you are. for example i saved up around $20k AU and traveled all around Asia and some parts of Russia with that for close to 8 months. i spent well more than i needed to since if i stayed in hostels or did the air bnb/couch surfing thing more i would've saved heaps, but i like lavish things and i also came home with some money left over. there were tourists everywhere so it was so fucking easy to meet people, hook up, go out and explore and do whatever i wanted. i also did a lot of things by myself but you're never truly alone. being white meant that people were always approaching me, asking me where i was from or complementing my looks and wanting to converse with me (especially common in china and vietnam). on more occasions than i can remember people would just invite me into their homes to sit down and eat and just chat (more common in rural places with less tourists).

if doing asia isn't your thing there's always that famous trek/pilgrimage from france to spain. takes a few months and will put you out of comfort zone where a lot of people thrive. there's a lot to say about just walking alone over long distances with nothing but a travel pack and the kindness of strangers along the way
>>
This is the most relevant place I can find to post this in

>Worked my job before my last one for about 3 years and left on good terms because I wanted to find something else that paid a bit better and had a more consistent schedule
>Start a new job
>After a little while I fucking hate it
>It comes to a breaking point and I decide I don't want to stay there another day and do something incredibly stupid by quitting via just not coming to work anymore, a bit under 5 months after starting
>Spent a few months as a NEET
>Trying to find another job again now

I worked in retail like the retard that I am, and around the same time that I left that last job another nearby store in the company closed so I've been putting down on applications that I worked at that one and got laid off and took the severance pay and the store I worked at is no longer open so there's no one to contact, but if a potential employer bothers to do a thorough background check it would easily reveal that I lied on my application and lose me the job right there

In that regard it would be better to put down the actual location and dates I worked, but I'm struggling to come up with a convincing story why I quit or got fired that wouldn't also fuck my chances at being hired, and in the unlikely chance that they actually called them that would just bring those chances right to zero

My savings will only last about 2 more months before I run out and can't afford to pay my bills and I REALLY don't want to have to go back to my parents for help in my mid 20s so I need to find someone that will hire me in that time

I already know I'm an idiot and this problem is 100% my fault, but does anyone have any advice on how to get out of it? Do I keep lying about where and when I worked and pray that they don't do a very thorough background check, or do I put down the real address and hope I get an HR interviewer that believes and is sympathetic to a sob story about my 67 year old father having surgery or something?
>>
>>35680104
>for example i saved up around $20k AU and traveled all around Asia and some parts of Russia with that for close to 8 months
That's enough money to live a decent life for about 3-4 years in my country, if I had that I wouldn't need traveling.
>>
>>35675254
Completely opposite for me. I used to look like shit, started early phases of balding at like fucking 20 because of Slav genes. People used to tell me that I look older by 5 years. Now I'm 27, have a nice beard and eat a lot of healthy stuff, now people are surprised when I tell them my age. I'm still skinnyfat but can pick up good looking women without much effort
>>
>>35680335
>ut can pick up good looking women without much effort
Fuck off, normalfag.
>>
>>35680326
it isn't universally applicable. my situation was more sort of 'eat work sleep repeat' with no end in sight. didn't really have any hobbies or passions, no significant other, no direction etc. was lucky to have a small group of close friends and a loving family but it's not enough.

i suppose living in a 1st world country is something i always took for granted before i traveled
>>
>>35680326
what country?

A$20k isnt barely half a years living expenses if you stretch it out in Australia
>>
File: 1457502461167 -.png (13KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1457502461167 -.png
13KB, 418x359px
>>35680435
>>35680435
>my situation was more sort of 'eat work sleep repeat' with no end in sight
this has been me for a couple years. What the fuck should I do?
>>
File: 1488869259873.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488869259873.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>35676576
>26 here, I actually look really young and healthy for my age
>>
>>35681453
Why? What the fuck do you spend all that money on?
>>
>>35676957
Most western women our age treat themselves like shit, too much alcohol, too much shit food, too much tanning and a fat layer of makeup caked on every morning since they were 13 to really fuck up their skin. At around 24+ it becomes very obvious which girls have a healthy lifestyle and which live like pseudo-rockstars. Genetics is a factor but it's arguably the smaller one here. I blame society in general honestly, can't expect women to defy the insane peer pressure they experience.
>>
>>35676804
LEAVE him alone you normal slime@!
>>
>26 years old
>med student
>close to 3:30 am where i live by the time i'm posting this
>i should know everything about breast cancer, cervical cancer, tumor markers in general and lithiasis by now (i had at least three days to study all that with almost no interruptions besides eating, i don't even shower daily, for fucks sake)
>i spend the three days sleeping, eating, playing vidya and shitposting with you, fuckers
>i have to leave my house at 6:00 am, the class starts at 8:00 am, it's impossible to me for learn all that shit by now (maybe only lithiasis, that's easy and short enough)
>i can't accept my failure today and compromise to study for tomorrow, as i have to work in the hospital all the night today, which means that i can't study for real now

I really think i should stop visiting this shithole, but you guys are my only friends outside of my mom and my grandmother, so it's not easy.
>>
>>35675254
Yeah that moment when you look in the mirror and realize you don't look eighteen anymore was tough for me

t. 26 year old
>>
File: call.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
call.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>35682473
yes i know that feel i just look like a retard now. somehow developed a speech impediment in the process to god i just should fucking end it. i'm pretty sure i'm having seizures or something because i look vastly more retarded, act more retarded, and sound more retarded then ever before.
>>
I think i am going to end up going full Rodge soon..

I've started to get resentful and angry anytime i see a couple or anyone sharing any kind of intimacy in public.
>>
>>35682425
The only difference between you and me right now is that I'm an Econ student and have class at 11AM instead of 8AM, spooky af

we're all going to make it
>>
I'm 34 years old.

I never was good looking but since I gave up on everything around 7 years ago I became a true digusting fat neckbeard.
>>
>tfw 25 and still a NEET
How fucked am I bros?
>>
File: 20161029_204330.jpg (520KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161029_204330.jpg
520KB, 2048x1152px
>tfw seeing hairs on the pillow when waking up
>>
File: 1485292576841.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485292576841.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>35682508
>somehow developed a speech impediment in the process

Is this a common thing? It happened to me too. For some reason when I was around 19 or 20 I lost the ability to speak normally. I have this weird sort of accent now and my words are slurred like I'm drunk. People have trouble understanding me and ask me where I'm from.

It didn't used to be this way. I used to be fine.
>>
File: 1489663908344.png (345KB, 411x439px) Image search: [Google]
1489663908344.png
345KB, 411x439px
>>35677536

You've been crying about this for weeks anon, its time to move on
>>
>29
>parents divorced when I was 13
>dad moved to a different country because he had too much debt
>bullied at school every day
>don't know how to cope
>stop going to school for days at a time
>got so bad that they were going to call the police on my mum because I just didn't want to go
>dropped out of school at 15
>develop terrible anxiety & depression issues
>develop avoidance behaviours to cope
>stay inside every day for years
>don't trust anyone in a position of help & authority because of my time in school where teachers couldn't do anything to help me
>don't know how to handle responsibility, work, relationships
>literally scared of life itself
>everyone I grew up with has moved on in life
>gf's, fiances, careers, houses, kids
>im still waking up past midday every day and not showering for over a week at a time
>no ambition, no hope for the future
>no savings
>no pension
>can't drive
>just going through the motions every day, distracting myself with games, music, tv & music from the hopelessness of life
>dont remember what happy is any more
>too scared live
>too scared to die

my dads funeral next Tuesday..
>>
>>35676626
I'm 28 and I am definitely way fucking smarter than I was in my 20s. TED talks are shit anyway.
>>
>>35684404
>31
>games aren't fun anymore
>tv is terribly bad
>movies aren't very interesting
Running out of distractions feels horrible.
>>
Does anyone here have a trigger event, something that says, Ok now's the right time for suicide? And once you've made the decision, is there anything you'd want to do, considering you're essentially playing with house money and there are no consequences?
>>
>>35684658

What about a different hobby? I enjoy building scale models too I just ordered a compressor & airbrush so I can get serious about it instead of putting it off constantly.
>>
>>35684501
Early 20s I mean. There's a world of difference
>>
>>35684692
>building scale models

We're going deep!
>>
>>35684813

What's wrong w/ that lad? It's a creative hobby. We're already loser NEETs in the eyes of the world so its not like its gonna harm my image even more.
>>
>>35680017
>whats your excuse?
Depression
>>
>>35684404
wow you are literally me. But I am 24.
>>
>>35675254
26 here and I still get regularly carded. waitresses and bartenders don't believe I'm over 21. I'm a grad student and pass for an undergrad on campus. pretty lucky I guess.
>>
>>35685037
it will go downhill pretty fast for you
>>
>>35685074
probably I already have a severe drinking problem
>>
>>35684404
Posts like these are the only reason I still browse this terrible board on occasion. It amazes me that I can actually find people I can relate to on this level. All throughout my adolescence and young adult life, I never imagined I would ever even be able to communicate with anyone what my experience had been like, let alone find someone who had experienced similar.
>>
>>35676340
I'm jealous. I just look like a neo-nazi.
>>
>>35685126
Me too. me too

>be 13
>start to feel sick in school everyday
>like I think I have to throw up all the time
>get sent home
>again and again
>dont go to school any more
>get put into a clinic
>nothing works
>mom is crying all the time because of me
>have school phobia by now
>never finish
>stay at home till I was 19 (like 5 years)
>never leave the house

24 now and the biggest accomplishment in my life was to make my drivers license and buy a car. Also felt like throwing up when visiting driving classes.
>>
>>35685074
>it will go downhill pretty fast for you

Not necessarily, but it probably will. In my case it went on for about another 10 years, alcohol abuse and shit included.
>>
File: 1488688963687.jpg (41KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1488688963687.jpg
41KB, 508x524px
>>35684813
>not liking model building

are you gay or something m8
>>
>>35677536
>>35678065
>>35684113
ahahahahaha
>original laughter
>>
>>35685197
How did you get out of it? I dropped out my freshman year in high school. Have literally done nothing for the past few years.
>>
File: 1410654077736.jpg (34KB, 439x656px) Image search: [Google]
1410654077736.jpg
34KB, 439x656px
>Wake up early
>Feel full of energy for once
>Clean room a bit (just picking up clothes so it looks a bit more tidy)
>Feel exhausted
>Suddenly extreme anxiety
>It's only 15:28 so the day has basically just begun
I fucking hate waking up early

>>35685197
>Got nothing going in life right now
>Started working on my drivers license again to atleast have something
>you're kind of scaring me that maybe it won't matter in the end
fuck.
>>
>>35685416
Well I never worked a single job in my life. I am a huge disappointment for everyone. So I wouldn't say that I'm out of it.

With the years I have become more calm with my mental illness, like when i go out for groceries, anxiety kicks in and i feel about to throw up again, I just think to myself like "throw up so what, I don't know these people, whatever".

Still can't imagine working a job and going trough this every... single... day. But I started to work out, get a haircut regularly. It helps my self esteem and people seems to respond positively to me again.
>>
File: 1430810362732.png (462KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430810362732.png
462KB, 633x758px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udUCjJphE-0

>almost 26
>finally understand this song more than I thought I ever would
>>
>>35684058
Bump

Who /talks like a retard/ here
>>
>>35685753
I think i talk like a retard, a lot of people complain that its difficult to understand me, i think it has something to do with not using your voice enough. ;(
>>
>>35685876
Do they say you have a weird accent? Everybody asks me if I'm from Eastern Europe or something even though I'm American.
>>
>>35676761
>I look young to people my age and older, but I look old to people younger than me.
27 <= to numbers greater than or equal to 27, but it is more than numbers less than it.
>>
>>35685896
No they just say that i sound as if i were an old man mumbling in his beard. origami
>>
i look pretty young for a 27 year old i chock it up to not drinking or jacking off
>>
File: 1485703181148.jpg (433KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1485703181148.jpg
433KB, 1280x1122px
You don't know true misery until you are severely balding and have a baby face at the same time.
>>
The worst feeling I've ever felt is the feeling of it being too late. I'm 32 and have nothing. If I got on my feet now I'd be starting from the point of a fresh high school graduate. Actually its worse than that because I have no friends or social contacts either.

My life is essentially over. I never got to experience what should have been the most fruitful years of my life. From 18 to now I've been a recluse.

I wish I had lots of drugs.
>>
File: 1487728549487.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1487728549487.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>35685753

>say something
>"um..sorry?"
>>
TFW 26 and competing with fresh out of college kids for jobs.

TFW nothing goes right forme

All the girls I liked rejected me

All the jobs I applied for rejected me

Now my body is falling apart

Not panda material,some fucking normie with a GF got the job

Applied to this plastic place that supposedly took anyone

Don't get the job but they hire crack heads and young people
>>
>>35686185
if you're body is falling apart at only 26 then that's a bit of a ROFL moment. not to schadenfreude on you too hard but again I say ROFL
>>
>>35675254
26, body was getting better, lost about 50 pounds in the last year, was feeling ok. Then I started a new job and put all that weight back on in 3 months, fuck software development. its just sit on your ass all fucking day coding shit you dont even like. the only thing i got going for me is the pay for the job.

I am planning on just taking the money i have saved so far and just traveling until it runs out and then an hero. I hate being a fat fuck, but this job makes me feel like such shit all i do is drink and eat to make myself feel better. fuck life.
>>
>>35686025

Yeah this is one of the worst parts. We're worse off in life than someone who's just leaving high school at 16/18.

We'd have to work 10 times as hard going twice as fast in the wrong direction just to end up where we're "supposed" to be in life at this point.

We don't have the social skills or connections that you need to advance your job prospects. We don't have the social skills required to enter into a relationship.

We never learned the mental tools required to prepare yourself for later life and it's too late to re-learn them.

Once you get to this age there's basically no reason to re-enter society and no benefit from contributing. I'd rather be NEET for the rest of my life than slave away in a dead end job with no prospects that would just make me want to kill myself.
>>
36, I've aged pretty decently all things considered. Hair is nw3 but I've always kept it shaved, I have a strong jawline/brow ridge thanks to slavshit/neanderthal genes. I enlisted in 2002 and got out in 08, during that time my eyes got irreparably fucked from never getting enough sleep so they're dark and sunken to this day. My skin was practically falling off when I got out but I fixed that so no problems there, just never managed to fix my sleep.

being a furfag helps tremendously because 90% of us are fugly so there's no competition
I thought nobody would want a big masculine bottom but somehow we're in demand I guess.
>>
>>35686587
tfw no submissive bottom bear bf to hibernate with

not actually gay btw lol
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.