[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anybody have friends that committed suicide ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: cartoon20.jpg (187KB, 900x1273px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon20.jpg
187KB, 900x1273px
how did your local community handle the suicide , where their any fake sympathies .
>>
File: IMG_0367.jpg (68KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.jpg
68KB, 573x430px
>>35675243

I don't have any friends who committed suicide, but in college I had a very good friend (roommate) overdose on heroin during finals. I discovered his corpse.

That probably contributes to some of my anxiety issues
>>
File: 1489442153346.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1489442153346.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
my friend's cousin died in high school, he was 20 doing heroin. I never knew him, also my friend's dad died right when I met him in 8th grade. I didn't even know until a year later he told me I was like fuggggggggg. I never really knew the impact until a couple years later. I wasn't even phased with my dad being deployed 3 times to Iraq, my dad's brother cried in front of everyone before he got deployed again. I was just calling him a beta...but now I understand how it might be the last time you see them, I was so heartless
>>
>>35675324

oh shit did his family come to pick up the body ?
>>
>>35675243
I had a friend who was relentlessly bullied by pretty much everyone. Senior year, he was a KHV who had no chance at even the ugliest of girls, he wasn't even unattractive, he was just a huge aspie. The bullies that sent him to his grave talked about how much they liked him and he liked them at his funeral. I almost fucking sperged out.
>>
>>35675610
you should've stood up and called them out on their bullshit. not joking, that was the perfect place to do it.
>>
File: a42.png (432KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
a42.png
432KB, 600x599px
>>35675655
at the time I was living in a small town in bumfuck nowhere, so if I did that I'd have to either beat their asses and get arrested (because, of course, they were the town's golden children) or deal with more heckling. If I knew I was moving within the year I would've fucking full-on WWE style took their asses to the grave.
>>
>>35675754
regardless of their social status, i don't think i'd ever be able to let something like that slide
>>
My mother committed suicide. She didn't have any friends and the newspaper didn't even give her an obituary, so only I and my dad knew. Sad to remember
>>
File: lifeisbullshit.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lifeisbullshit.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>35675243
i had an okay friend in 7th grade, he looked/acted sorta sad and >nobody can understand my emo, but we still chilled at lunch and in the few classes we had together. we shared the same name so we'd always use our names excessively in conversation, like >hey anon, how are you today anon?
>i'm good anon, what about you anon
n more childish fun stuff like that.

anyway, i didn't even notice if anything really changed before he killed himself. I don't think I did. one day, it was normal, then the next, I hear from one of his friends that he jumped off a bridge. part of me believes that he did it accidentally like he was doing it as a cry for help, and then slipped. maybe it was the wind or rain.

I never think about him anymore; he wasn't that important to me. but, looking back on it, it was a big point in my life, having a friend die.
>>
>Failed normalfag friend tells his slut of a girlfriend he wants to sleep with other girls while she remains faithful
>She breaks up with him, fucks three of his housemates (all of whom he had been friends with since high school), then gets him kicked out of his own house he has been living in for a year
>He gets super "depressed"
>Bitches at me and implies suicidal thoughts for ages
>Completely ignore it because he made his own bed and now has to sleep in it
>Hangs around a bridge one night for an hour until someone calls the cops
>Asks me to visit him in the mental ward they have him staying in at the hospital
>Go visit him
>He spends the entire time on his phone
>Leave
>Never talk to him again

It's hard for me to have sympathy for people who make their own problems. Call me edgy, but he chose his fate and "friends".
>>
>>35675785
if you've ever lived in a small town you'd know how quick you'd be lynched if you fucked with the 'good citizens'. Trust me on this, if I could've gotten away with it I would have.
>>
>>35675243
Why would you kill yourself over a few vapid women? Just talk to somebody if it's bothering you that much God damn
>>
>>35675808

dawm am sorry dude i hope you and your dad are doing well .
>>
Had a fried who hung himself in my junior year. I was his closest and only friend, so everyone came and talked to me about it. The best part is, I counted 16 people that came to me that I distinctly remember telling him to kill himself.

Normies are a fucking conundrum.
>>
>>35675954
>had a fried who hung himself
>a fried
are you sure it wasn't a jew in the '40s?
>>
File: 1487549644166.jpg (27KB, 667x659px) Image search: [Google]
1487549644166.jpg
27KB, 667x659px
no, but I'll be that first friend who does it. My life was good, but I don't like living with my disease. It's been 3 years, but it's worse now. If I don't feel better end of the year then I'm donezo brehs

tfw genetics
>>
>>35675954
>counted 16 people that told him to kill himself
>could have been more
>people blame school shooting on guns
>people try to reduce bullying only because they are scared of getting shot
i fucking hate these selfish cunts
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
There was a girl that I went to school with all the way up until middle school, where she moved out of my small town to a nearby city. Even at her young age she dressed kind of like the stereotypical girl who's mother was living her dreams through. Anyway, through highschool mostly everyone had forgotten about her and when she was the topic of conversation it usually went something like this. "Hey, do you guys remember whatserface?"
"Yeah, just a little, I heard she's a total slut these days. her Facebook is also filled with her and her boyfriend smoking weed and shit!"
Anyway, she recently passed away from an OD on what I think was heroin, and I watched in mass as people who pretended they gave one solid fuck about her, or haven't spoken to her literally since grade 8 flooded her FB wall saying shit like "Gods perfect soul rests in peace." Or "All of us from (insert name of bumblefuck place I lived in) truly miss you, why couldn't it have been me. I didnt really care becasue her and i never talked as kids but it fucks with me becasue I imagined myself passing away, and watching from the afterlife as people who fucked with me or people i'd never even met flooded my page with their BS. baka.
>>
>>35675593

my other roommate flipped him over when he wouldn't respond and we could tell the rigamortis had already set in.

He had been dead for several hours so his face was purple and bubbles were forming at his mouth from the air escaping his lungs.

I will never forget how his body was like a plank when he was flipped over. He was lying on his stomach with his arms folded below his head and none of his appendages moved, it was like a plank.

No, his family was in Chicago. My other roommate ran out of the room freaking out and I had to call 9-11. The paramedics came and collected his body and I had to talk to his mother and twin brother on the phone that night all while they were losing their shit grieving.

Fun times.
>>
>>35675655
You don't understand.
Bully's get away which everything, if he called them On it no one would fucking bealive him
>>
>>35676551
this. Exactly as he said. They would've rather lynched me than believe that their perfect little angles had anything to do with a boy killing himself.
>>
>>35676551

>Bully's get away which everything,

know adays they get elected president of the united states /
>>
>>35675808
sorry to tell you but obituaries are written by the family
>>
>>35675655
As someone who was bullied relentlessly in highschool you don't get it they literally are able to do what they do cause they are the Chad/Jock stertotype so other people think what they do is acceptable. Shit I did manage to scare one away from the reunion because I had made it clear I have no moral problems in killing him if I ever see him again. Cunt destroyed my entire life and gets away with it.
>>
A lot of faggots faked sympathy, some of her favorite high school teachers came to the funeral, which was nice.
Her cunt sister pulled me aside and asked that I not speak because I'm a piece of shit who everyone wishes popped their clogs instead.
She was my best friend, socializing after that point has seemed absolutely futile. I've foregone friendship.
>>
>>35678336
I don't think you spoke but you should've, that was your best friend, fuck the sister.
>>
>>35678431
My relationship was not of import, a funeral isn't for the deceased, it's for the family- primarily for whoever shelled out the most dough.
Nobody living wanted me there most likely, I shouldn't have shown up at all.
>>
Bumping this thread before bed.
>>
In high school my friend's brother's best friend shot himself in the head with a shotgun because his gf wouldn't marry him. It was pretty awful. My friend would tell me his brother would wake up screaming from nightmares for many months after it happened. He blamed himself because they had an argument right before it happened.

This all happened about 8 years ago now. Last summer I was hanging out with my roommates getting high and playing video games. Out of nowhere I thought about the guy who killed himself. It was so bizarre... he hadn't crossed my mind in forever. I thought about how I never read his obituary so I looked it up online out of curiosity. Reading through it brought back memories of school. But.. when I saw the date of his death my heart sank into my stomach. It was that exact day, 7 years ago. Something about that chilled me to the fucking bone. Don't know what to make of it to be honest.
>>
>>35675610
>i had a friend
>he's dead
You're a garbage friend
>>
My uncle killed himself with a gun when he was living with us back in Los Angeles. I was 15 at the time. It was in the morning when I saw his corpse in the bathroom. I felt terrible because I slept with music on and didn't hear anything.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.