[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you guys hate women so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: wwwings.jpg (263KB, 701x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wwwings.jpg
263KB, 701x1000px
Why do you guys hate women so much?
>>
>>35675224
Because they enjoy the things I want much with little appreciation, and zero effort.

I hate men to, but since I don't desire them they are very easy to ignore.
>>
>>35675264
Most, too*
Dat pik
>>
>>35675224
Honestly it's because they won't check their privilege, ironically.
>>
File: asbury_gerick_kara_clinton.jpg (214KB, 1588x1080px) Image search: [Google]
asbury_gerick_kara_clinton.jpg
214KB, 1588x1080px
>>35675314
that's genius! why haven't we started a national outrage of feminine privilege? it would feel so rad to turn the concept of privilege around on sjws
>>
>>35675314
Same here, I heard a girl who was under 21 bragging about how ahe could get into bars and I was shocked because this was the first time Id seen a girl acknowledge her privileges, even if it was boastful.

I'm just tired of their entitled bullshit.
>>
Because they have it so easy, yet wont even begin to admit that, instead they actually argue that life's harder for them because they can get raped or have someone """harass""" (call them pretty and ask how their day is) on the street. They actively look for that one tiny little thing that's actually harder as a women and then spin it like it's the end of the fucking world that this happens.

They also lack any sense of self awareness, demanding "equality" while picking and choosing what parts they want without realizing how retarded they're being.
>>
>>35675224
>implying /r9k/ is one fucking person
I don't hate women, women are great, I'm straight, I'd love a wife and kids one day.

BUT

Women have a substantial advantage in the modern age that they refuse to recognize. And that pisses me off.
>>
Imagine you met a man with no sense of responsibility, duty, honor, selflessness, care, work ethic or basic human decency. Imagine he was given everything in life on a platter but still demanded more and resented you for not being up to his impossibly high standards. You'd hate him, right?

That's women.
>>
highly opinionated with very little understanding
>>
When I was still a virgin, I definitely held some resentment towards women, because I saw how much easier it was for them to get sexual attention. Then I lost my virginity, and now I can't live without women lol... so just learn to live with them, folks.
>>
>>35675224
I don't hate women at all, but I do tend to feel superior to them, and most ppl for that matter.
>>
>>35675551
They do have basic human decency. Don't over sell it.
>>
>>35675661
Have you ever seen a man openly mock and laugh at a woman, to her face, for not meeting his standards? I haven't, not in real life at least. I have seen this happen the other way around, and even been on the receiving end of it.
>>
>>35675661
you can't prove that
They can signal basic human decency
>>
>>35675264
This, I hate everyone but since I dont want to fuck guys I can easily not even pay attention. Its harder when you want to fuck the thing that pisses you off.
>>
>>35675526
But who would you be mad at autist?
>>
>>35675694
>>35675707
Okay you guise are right, they throw shit and randomly hump your leg. Riiiigghhhhttt.
>>
File: tmm.jpg (19KB, 226x346px) Image search: [Google]
tmm.jpg
19KB, 226x346px
I think modern women are more open about how deceptive they can be. It's not like the old days where everyone pretended that women are weak-willed and incorruptible and only do manipulative things because a man pushed them to. Today's young women openly admit that they are just as shallow as men and they do subtle things to men to make them perform certain actions.

I'm referring of course to the average heterosexual woman. Third wave feminists, misandrists and bulldykes still pretend that all women are pure and paragons of virtue.
>>
File: 1460499886320.jpg (342KB, 1334x694px) Image search: [Google]
1460499886320.jpg
342KB, 1334x694px
I hate them because they are stupid yet they behave in an arrogant way. It's just disrespectful. A woman is beneath me, all of them. Nothing pisses me off faster than some haughty bitch thinking she is my equal.
>>
>>35675850

What the hell kind of people do you hang out with where throwing shit and humping legs is normal. You are a bad person and it is no surprise that no one likes you. I hope you at least have the good sense to avoid engaging in such behavior.
>>
Because they are allowed to be cunts and hypocrites and nobody cares. They can take all your money just because you fucked them once. You can't hit them yet they wish to be treated as equals. You have to curtail everything in society to benefit them and they still bitch. They bitched about patriarchy and we got rid of it and they are less happy than before. They think being a housewife is below them while fucking the neighbours dogs. They hit the wall and there will be a beta provider for them. Slut shaming is not fine but virgin shaming is. They pretend they are not shallow while they obviously are. They date way above their league and get away with it. They contribute less to society than your average NEET. They can leech freely and if you have a problem w/ that you are a misogynist.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.