[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does your sister look like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: ehthte.png (325KB, 852x460px) Image search: [Google]
ehthte.png
325KB, 852x460px
my sister looks like maeby funke
she is cool
we play trials evolution on the weekend
i love my sister
>>
File: iceskimo.png (50KB, 231x252px) Image search: [Google]
iceskimo.png
50KB, 231x252px
Sister looks nothing like me
She is an average hot white girl
>>
What's having a sister like?

I grew up with a sibling, but we haven't spoken much at all and haven't seen each other in 8 or so years.

Comfy stories so I can live vicariously plz
>>
>>35675596
me and my sister have been indifferent to each other my whole life
she looks down apon me a lot and im sure i deserve it since i just sit around and play videogames all day while she has a social life
>>
>>35675596
want me to be honest with you? you're not going to like what i have to say
>>
File: sibiling couple.jpg (183KB, 1050x690px) Image search: [Google]
sibiling couple.jpg
183KB, 1050x690px
it's ok to love your sister/brother

I mean really love it.
>>
here's a ~fond memory, anon
>18 years old
>sister a few years younger
>I went out drinking around new years, came home in hell of a state
>morning comes around, hangover of the century
>sister comes to my room
>she brought me a glass of water and a banana
>sits on the edge of my bed
>honest look of pity in her eyes
>I am actually actually actually dying
>I say "one day you'll be in this state and i'll have to take care of you"
>she opened my window for some fresh air
>kisses me on the forhead
>few hours later she brought me a sausage roll and a coffee
>I almost actually cried
>I let her play witcher 2 on my pc until she completed it

>>35675793
>>35675596
I hope you can find some common ground with your siblings anons. life is short and I can't imagine a better bro than my sister.
If you can't then you can't, I understand that too, (I also have a (rightfully) estranged sibling), but give it a try if you can.
>>
>>35675596
>>35676341

my sister is the very definition of a bitch. doesn't get her way for once? bitchy. someone disagrees with her? bitchy. something isn't going almost perfectly for her? bitchy. anon needs to ask parents something while she is in the vicinity? bitchy. anon needs to use the internet to find an answer for something which leads to snapchat, twitter, facebook, and instagram being slower for a very small amount of time? bitchy bitchy bitchy. anon steps out of room to fill cup up with water? bitchy look, doesn't even have to be accompanied by words. i can read your facial expression loud and clear.

point is, you don't want a sister like i have. is only ever nice to me when she wants my help with something
>>
>>35675596
My sister hit me over the head with a baseball bat and pushed me down the stairs and set my favorite stuffed animal on fire.

That was all before the age of 8. It got worse. I think she might be the antichrist.
>>
>>35676789
buy a box of rat poison and go to town
>>
>>35676843
No. I love my sister. She's only a year younger, but I still feel responsible for her. I could never hurt her. Maybe that's why she tormented me so much when we were kids.
>>
>>35676911
Hope your sister comes to realise you are there for her anon.
she's got a good bro, that's for sure.
>>
>>35675070
She's an attractive rich upper-management woman.

You wouldn't believe the level of chads she dates.
>>
She's 19 and looks 12
>>
she wears all black and illuminati meme tshirts and chokers and smokes weed and reads edgy shit
>>
one of my sisters looks asian and the other one looks like a seal
>>
>>35675070
Well my brother apparently groped my sister and that caused a shitstorm so I haven't talked to my brother in years and I had a lot of arguments and shouting with my dad because brother is the favorite. I took her out when things were crazy and tried to be a good older brother. Then she changed. She became your typical greedy high school chick and didn't talk to me for months because when I was in college I didn't take her to LA on a moment's notice even though it was the week before finals. I'm not mad at either of them. It's 100% my parents fault. They're so insidiously negligent and borderline malicious.

Anyways, she looks how you'd imagine a nerdy hispanic chick looks (like Spanish hispanic).
>>
My sister kinda looks like Sasha Grey
>>
>>35677160
Holy shit is your sister me? Just kidding I'm an only child who wishes I could have a younger brother/sister to care for and nurture, while also being their friend
My parents are white, how come they didn't make tons of babies?
>>
>>35677521
heres hoping cooler heads prevail, anon. your brother sounds like a real piece of work through. hope your sister sees through that shit.
>>
>>35677619
I just want to move away from all of this. I'm not the favorite and growing up I didn't spoil my siblings like my parents did and I assume that's why they didn't like me as much. I'm sad knowing I may never have a good relationship with anyone in my family but maybe if I go away things will improve. Probably not though since my parents really did a number on those two. My brother is super aggressive
>Fuck you dad what are you gonna do about it?
And my sister is greedy and seld centered.

Maybe in the next life anon.
>>
>>35675070
My sister is most likely still a virgin.
I don't have any proof of course. She'll be 30 this year.
>>
P-please post qt stories about qt younger sisters
>>
>>35677768
She looks like pic related but chubby and lighter skin
>>
>cousin has a sister
>she's a cunt
>puts bleach in his cloths
>killed his parakeet
>popped his car tire and couldn't make it to work
>puts needles in his shoes
>>
File: melissa-joan-hart-002.jpg (734KB, 1702x2560px) Image search: [Google]
melissa-joan-hart-002.jpg
734KB, 1702x2560px
Like Melissa Joan Hart but her hair is down to her waist
>>
My sister is actually a 9/10 and is my best friend, meanwhile I'm ugly as fuck and insanely jealous of how popular and normal she is, and bitter that she'll never see the world through my ugly ass eyes
>>
>>35678961
daaamn

give your sis a hig from me anon
>>
>>35675070
Ive never meet my siste
She lives in canada with her husband
She hates me because our father divorced her mother to marry my mom.
>>
>>35679054
nothing to do with you, anon.
reach out to your sister this holiday season perhaps
see what happens, you have nothing to lose.
just be a good honest brother.
>>
>>35675070
Never met my older sister
Died years bcore me
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.