[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I have a problem.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1485316319390.jpg (21KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
1485316319390.jpg
21KB, 640x606px
Recently I have been starting to use this app where you can basically talk to random people live. I lurked on there a lot and found some really interesting people. Recently I found this 16 year old girl. I found her and just decided to start talking to her. We got along really well and we started talking for hours for a couple days now. The main reason I started talking to her was because I thought that she was cute and she had a not a lot of people played attention to her, which is great more alone time for me and her. Also did I mention that she was cute? I mean really cute! She has these gorgeous cheeks, beautiful eyes and her quirks just add onto the her beauty, that along with the fact that we have a lot in common!

The thing is I'm 18 and I've fallen in love with a 16 year old and feel guilty for having these feelings! I would never hurt her and I only want to best for her! I live in London and she lives in America and I have fantasies of moving there and us just living together and cuddling while we watch a normie Netflix original series. Is something wrong with me? What do?
>>
>>35674653
the age gap is so minimal that it's basically irrelevant.
>>
>>35674653
what app was it OP? was it video or text chat?
also don't feel bad about loving her, that seems like a perfectly normal age gap. just don't ever meet up somewhere like certain places in the US with shitty AoC laws. other than that you're good dude.
>>
Honestly if its really that deep your love for her, like you know deep down in your heart what you want this is what you should do.

1. Right now its wierd because she is still a minor so i would keep contact with here non irl for atleast 2 more years. Maybe exchange a more consistent communication method like skype or something.

2. Save your money over the next to years and when shes 18 fly over to america and actually meet her irl.

3. Plan your future till there.

Let this vision be your drive to perform well. When you think of slacking off remeber you need to stay strong for her. If you feel like you can share this with her. Anyway good luck man.
>>
>>35674653
the FBI has been notified rot in hell u degenarate just rot in hell
>jk lol it's only a 2 yr difference and she's not even real, it's actually a fat hairy middle aged man in diapers, what r u stupid or something
>>
>>35674806
This is ofcourse implying that youve actually video chatted her and arent just getting scammed.
>>
>>35674683
>>35674729
Technically she's 15 but she had her birthday like this month. Also she looks much younger than she actually is and I look much older than I actually am so its all the more weird. It may not seem like that to you but to us teens two years is like a decade and hella akward. Also the app was periscope.
>>
>>35674886
just try not to care about what other people think man. if you guys really love each other it shouldn't matter to you. i know it can be hard but you just gotta go with it
>>
>>35674729
>>35674809

Lol dw man in the UK the legal age of consent is 16 but it's more of a social thing. What would people think of me.

>>35674806
Yeah this may sound weird but I thought of starting to make music, since we're into the same type of music and then make money off of that then meet her and we will live with each other forever. But I know the chances of that happening are very low and your solution is more likely to work.
>>
>>35674831
I have I know what she looks like and it definitely not a scam we just talk via video chat and listen to music together.
>>
>>35674986

I mean if you have the time to learn and produce next to a stable job go for it but your better off just getting a job imo. Still if you do actually make it remeber us plx.
>>
Lol she justb went online now and we're talking.
>>
>>35674886
Lol ur not rly 19 r u?

And everyone knows that teen girls have shit loads of time to kill: no money, job, car, first love that turns into psycho ex, no group of drunk thot friends to take her to bars/clubs and turn her into one of them, just loads of time to be cute n quirky
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.