[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you eat junk food, knowing you'll just get fatter?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1490055424030.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490055424030.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
At what point do you just say fuck it, i'm fat...

and eat whatever you want?
>>
Pretty much me. I only eat one meal a day which is dinner, which allows me to eat the junk food that I do. I hope that for the days on where i don't eat any junk food, i could very very very slowly lose weight. That's the theory anyways.

>doing this for 3 years
>gained weight
>>
>>35674528
Me, I need to stop so badly but I am locked up in this house and is bored out of my mind most of the time. I don't have money to go anywhere and I don't work enough to fill the day.There are times where I catch myself wandering around the house like a house pet.

help.
>>
>>35674655
You eat one meal a day and still gain weight? What are you eating?

>>35674693
I recently bought salads. Argula and take limes, cut them up and squeeze the juice over them with the cheese things i dunno the names up but they are already harden and cripsy. get some berries and sprinkle it over the salad.... actuall good.... but it never fills me up. i feel like im eating air and have to eat 4-5 bowls to fill full.

then i get too lazy making additional bowls and just stay hungry
>>
>>35674756
Depends, but this is my usual dinners.

Bowl of rice
Bowl of cereal
maybe a sandwhich some nights
on Fridays, i have pizza

I think my metabolism is fucked truthfully
>>
>>35674818
knock out the pizza... depends what sandwichs you are eating... could be bad too
>>
>>35674528
>5'9"
>245 lbs

I cannot walk up the staircase leading to my appartment door without getting tired. Tried loosing weight for 2 weeks but lost nothing, fucking pointless. Doesn't even matter if I lose weight anyways because the damage is already done, already got strechmarks and will get saggy skin if I lose weight. Fuck that, might as well stay a fatass and enjoy eating whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>35674838
I make a ham sandwhich. I don't actually buy them, I make them myself.
>>
>>35674863
i dunno man. i stared getting exercise just walking around more.

>>35674861
i feel that way walking up 3 flights of strais, fucking winded
>>
File: for.png (381KB, 541x374px) Image search: [Google]
for.png
381KB, 541x374px
>>35674528
I'm actually pretty skinny, Skeleton mood.

Thanks for reminding me to check my skinny privilege lad
>>
>>35674960
I'm curious about skeleton fags. How do you do it? Are you never hungry? Why don't you ever gain weight?

I'm jealous of you skelefags, atleast you can eat how much you want without any consequences (getting fat). Sucks being a fatty with a sweet tooth. It's not fair.
>>
>>35674528
I'm borderline underweight. I'm trying to gain and can't manage it.

But to answer your question, giving up on your physique is never a good thing. You can eat whatever you want as long as you're reasonable about the quantity and interval, and you get a decent amount of physical activity to balance intake with expenditure.

That said, it's better to have two sandwiches in the kitchen than a bag of chips in front of the television. Have a proper meal instead of snacking.

>>35674693
Don't eat out of boredom.

If you can leave the house, like you're not an actual shut-in, you can just walk aimlessly around your neighborhood completely for free. If not, exercise indoors. It seems like a waste of time and energy to do, but that's exactly what you need, you have unwanted extra.
>>
Because it doesn't matter. None of this matters.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.