[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw circumsized but this is what my dick looks like soft

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170320_163856473.jpg (1MB, 2357x3493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170320_163856473.jpg
1MB, 2357x3493px
>tfw circumsized but this is what my dick looks like soft
>>
looks like mine and I'm uncut

weird
>>
That's a very loose circumcision.

It's too bad you weren't left intact, but on the other hand, you're lucky you didn't get tightly cut.
>>
>>35674445
nigga im asian and my dick is bigger than that even what the fuck
>>
mine does that too if i'm really cold or nervous
>>
>>35674477
>he's never heard of a grower
I thought chinks were supposed to be smart
>>
That's how my dick looks soft but I'm 6 inches erect based on bone pressed in length.

The only thing you can do is lose fat so there is less of a fat pad
>>
>>35674540
Yeah, it's definitely been one of my motivators to lose weight. Went from 277 -> 250 last two months, making progress.
>>
File: 4543722323.png (16KB, 499x300px) Image search: [Google]
4543722323.png
16KB, 499x300px
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Too-tight-circumcision-18957992

>Can't feel a damn thing in my cock. No inner skin, no frenulum and too tight circ.

Whether you're intact or cut, assuming you weren't cut as tight as this guy, there but for the grace of God go ANY of you guys.

There is no standard for "circumcision" or any law on how much skin they can take. More doctors are tending to do looser cuts these days but there is no rule compelling them to.

Back in the past, tight circumcisions were more common. This caused tons of pain and loss of sexual pleasure, but believe it or not, at first, this was the point!

>In all cases of masturbation circumcision is undoubtedly the physicians' closest friend and ally...To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained...The younger the patient operated upon the more pronounced the benefit, though occasionally we find patients who were circumcised before puberty that require a resection of the skin, as it has grown loose and pliant after that epoch.

[E. J. Spratling. Masturbation in the Adult. Medical Record 1895;24:442-443.]

And even now, some moms and dads who were expecting the tight (like dad's) look are now taking their sons in for two, or even THREE circumcisions to remove as much skin as possible, so that their son has a completely immobilized shaft skin, "just like dad".

http://www.thewholenetwork.org/twn-news/my-son-needs-to-be-re-circumcised

Circumcision is a memetic disease.
>>
Why is there so many threads by people with tiny dicks recently
>>
>>35674659
Idk, I just don't give a shit.
>>
>>35674603

One other thing you can do is buy a bathmate it will make your dick thicker with regular use

https://www.officialhydromaxpump.com/choose-a-size/

Plenty of people on penis enlargement forums have said they've seen results
>>
>>35674699

>Plenty of people on penis enlargement forums

Oh, gee. What a credible source.

There is no well documented evidence that shit like this works, no mechanism identified for how it even would work either.

It could just be "results" and "thickening" from scar tissue formation and chronic inflammation.

Until a histological study/dissection of a dead bathmate user's penis is undertaken to see just went on there, stuff like this is highly suspect.
>>
>>35674766

a lot of things are like that though. For instance some of the best weight lifting advice is not proven only 'bro science.'

Plus it's only $110 it's not a huge investment especially when it comes that greatly affects your self esteem
>>
>>35674829

>a lot of things are like that though. For instance some of the best weight lifting advice is not proven only 'bro science.'

What advice would that be? The science behind the benefits and risks of weight training is well established scientifically.

>Plus it's only $110 it's not a huge investment especially when it comes that greatly affects your self esteem

The $110 pales in comparison to the possible damage to your penis. The fact that things like this can be sold without even being demonstrated to be safe is shocking.

There are hundreds of guys on penis enlargement forums with destroyed dicks. They all get told the same thing, "You did it wrong" and "it's all in your head bro".

If your penis gets bigger due to chronic inflammation, that's NOT a good thing. Chronic inflammation is a plausible hypothetical mechanism by which PE could "work". Unfortunately PE methods have never been evaluated scientifically to begin with.

Gambling with your dick is one of the most insane ways to gamble. Men should learn not to be ashamed of their bodies, even if they have small or average sized dicks.
>>
>>35674638
that vid you linked... the cock is so hot I don't care he can't feel.
>>
>>35674988

A lot of the best advice to build muscle is not found in studies but comes from advice of successful guys.

Your dick won't get destroyed, natural penis enlargement has been used as a remedy for micro penis.
>>
What's wrong with your dick senpai?

Also, trim your pubes degenerate
>>
>>35675194

>Your dick won't get destroyed, natural penis enlargement has been used as a remedy for micro penis.

Let's see the photographic evidence. Let's see whether the "growth" wasn't simply due to cell deformation, chronic inflammation, and torn ligaments.
>>
>>35674477
OP here post proof rn
>>
>>35675239

http://www.phallosan.com/clinical-study.html
>>
>>35674445

>exactly what my dick looks like soft
At least it gets to be a little over 6 inches hard but fuck being a grower, it's objectively inferior
>>
>>35675270

Was the study published in a peer-reviewed medical journal, or just undertaken with payment from the Phallosan company to be published on their commercial web site?
>>
>>35675361

Also none of the guys died, so they couldn't dissect their dicks to see what caused the growth.

If the growth was due to the device deforming the cells of their penis (deformed cells replicate cells with the same deformation) or tearing apart their penis ligaments, or causing inflammation, that's a matter of concern.
>>
>>35675251
You're not op faggot
Or original
>>
>>35675361

I don't know but it was carried out by a urology clinic.

Look it's your penis if you are ultra worried about messing up your junk more than your dissatisfaction with the size of your penis don't do it.

You can always find a flaw in every study
>>
>>35675458

None of them experienced sexual dysfunction and were pain free.

You want some extremely high level of evidence.

The fact that it's FDA approved and has been studied with positive results is good enough for me
>>
>>35675458

From my understanding it causes the same effect as someone who stretches out their ear lobes with disc ear rings. Cells generate to accustom the the stressor
>>
>>35675652

>None of them experienced sexual dysfunction and were pain free.

But you didn't read the study, so how can you know that?
>>
>>35675767

I did it's on their site
>>
>>35674445
Mine too but I clearly have a circumcision scar. I masturbate using my foreskin. Oh well
>>
>>35675753

The earlobes are nowhere near as specialized as a penis and deformation in the earlobes is nowhere near as bad as deformation of the penis.

Earlobes are mostly skin and cartilage. The penis is possibly the most complex organ in the human body, composed of structures that are wholly unlike any structures anywhere else.
>>
>>35674638
That pic triggers me so much. I hope that person dies before they shit out another baby and mutilate it. It's amazing that the practice isn't illegal over there in the Africa of the west.
>>
>>35675784

Well, then you would have read that 2 out of 24 of those guys dropped out of the study because they were "dissatisfied". It didn't go into more detail than that.

Were they dissatisfied because their situation was even worse than before? Who knows
>>
>>35675847

They think it's better to have it extra tight because they think it's "sexier".

Imagine how fucked up that is. Carving your own bizarre sexual preference into your child's body.
>>
File: 1464658544836.jpg (84KB, 303x641px) Image search: [Google]
1464658544836.jpg
84KB, 303x641px
>>35674445
Same here, I just assumed it's because my dick is so small
>>
>>35675960
It's fucked up. I'm glad that I live in a place where the practice of mutilation is illegal.
>>
>>35676098

Male circumcision isn't commonly reckoned as illegal anywhere. Not even in Norway or Finland.

Arguments have been made that it is illegal in the US, but the law is unenforced.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27338602
>>
File: zUwqrhM.png (513KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zUwqrhM.png
513KB, 1280x720px
>>35674445
Wow. I've seen girls with bigger dicks. Are you really a boy? You might be some intersex freak.
>>
>>35676258
Something like that senpai
But not originally apparently
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.