[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drugs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 26

File: cocaine_2362725k[1].jpg (77KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
cocaine_2362725k[1].jpg
77KB, 858x536px
Hello robots, what do you think on drugs?
>>
>>35674192
Slowly getting addicted to coke. Gf keeps cucking me when we get high. Jokes on her, my souls already dead.
>>
coke good cuck bad, pls act accordingly
>>
File: IMG_20170320_165602601.jpg (2MB, 2357x3158px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170320_165602601.jpg
2MB, 2357x3158px
>>35674192
Currently smoking some of the best weed I've ever smoked, pic related.

Past that I used to fuck with addy and coke but these days, my drug of choice is acid. Too bad it's hard to find out here ;-;
>>
>>35674349
Meh. Like I said im dead. Guy comes round, I fuck gf whilst she sucks him, then we swap, then we cum on her face. Guy leaves, we sniff more and fuck.

I hate myself and my life. But its better than being alone.
>>
File: 1486610385260.gif (527KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1486610385260.gif
527KB, 500x352px
>>35674444
Nice digits pal
organa
>>
File: UKJN6dI.jpg (91KB, 630x474px) Image search: [Google]
UKJN6dI.jpg
91KB, 630x474px
>>35674444
baka

hope youre at least getting free rock
>>
>>35674384
Looks like some of mine which is fresh too. How easy is it to find cid online?
>>
>>35674520
Yeah it's banana og, from Cali. My guy gets it in vacuum sealed bags, stays super fresh.

And ah I'm still not really on board with buying cid online. Seems sketchy.
>>
File: 0129 - 4CvnAKj.jpg (95KB, 735x660px) Image search: [Google]
0129 - 4CvnAKj.jpg
95KB, 735x660px
>tfw cant find a weed dealer

all of mine stopped selling :(
>>
I smoke a lot of weed and dabble in benzos and addy/coke, but opiates are what i love.

two weeks since i had any. wouldn't be possible if i didn't quit my job and life completely.
still feel like i need it every day. i was doing it almost daily for like three months.

life is just boring without it. i feel like i was addicted since before i even tried them. they clicked with me so hard, i should've known when the first time i took an oxy i started planning how i could take them the most often without getting addicted.
>>
File: 1489970800142.jpg (187KB, 650x910px) Image search: [Google]
1489970800142.jpg
187KB, 650x910px
>>35674641
iktfb.

>tfw only smoked weed in past ages ago from friends

>tfw now have 0 connections and social retard

kill me
>>
>>35674684
That's been me with acid. Ever since my first trip I've been trying to get back to that euphoric existence as often as possible
>>
File: 1468209760798.jpg (51KB, 572x537px) Image search: [Google]
1468209760798.jpg
51KB, 572x537px
>>35674192
I've only done pot and shrooms.

I did shrooms only twice, because nothing happened either time, and I took more than everyone else. They said that nothing happened because I was staring at my phone. (??)

And weed is just okay. Smoked regularly for four years and it doesn't feel the same as it did when I first got it. So it's just okay.
>>
i can get what is basically 3g of coke for $18 and i am less addicted than some degenerates in this thread. i've been using for a while and only do about 150mg/week if that. i do a bit when i do homework and a bit if i have to talk to a lot of people
>>
Drugs are cool
I only do coke and I think it's starting to become a problem though
>>
>>35674727
Iktffb
I have to keep buying better weed/find wax to make it feel like when I first smoked.

Like before it was a fun, occasional thing.
Doing it daily is awesome but it also kinda feels normal if you don't chase high quality shit, but that's an expensive endeavor.
>>
>>35674192
No sir, it's "how do you think on drugs".
>>
>>35674684
It's weaker stuff but I took a bunch of codeine phosphate once and it felt like coming home, felt like what I was looking for in all my years of alcohol abuse.

To me, it was like that feeling when you take a stiff drink and get that warm feeling over your body, all the tension within you melting away but over a space of hours instead of just a moment.
>>
>>35674772
wew lad, plz stay away from the junk man. you're going to get really addicted. it gives exactly what you seek and makes you pay a pretty big price. im pretty addicted. not worth it. stop while you are ahead.
>>
>>35674832
Thanks lad. I've allready vowed to stay away from any opiates because I know I'll succumb to them almost instantly. If I had a heroin contact right now I'd go get some but luckily I don't.

For some reason that experience of taking a bunch of codeine and watching the hobbit was one of the best of my life and that's scary to me, pleasure shouldn't be that easy.

Having said that, it's easy to say stuff. I could well be a junkie within the next few years.
>>
>>35674772
it feels like you're floating above all your problems and worries. the best euphoric feeling.

opiates are really awesome and that's why you should stay away from them. way better than normal life. you'll be able to pace yourself at first but eventually you won't even want to, you'll just want to keep falling and being happy.
>>
>>35674934
junk is easy as shit to slip into. i've had access to copious amounts of cheap everything and really only fell into junk. cigs boring, weed boring, coke okay sometimes, ice okay rarely, psychs okay sometimes (but p win), benzos okay sometimes, booze fucking gay, etc.

i'm going to tell you a few stories that might make you wanna stay away:
>almost every time i hang out with my gf my dick is numb and i can barely get hard and i have like no sex drive and it fucks everything up
>i wake up every day sick needing junk and feeling like total garbage until i get it
>i do junk all day long and it makes me tired as shit and i sleep a bunch extra
>even though i do it a bunch i still feel miserable and want to kill myself constantly, besides a few minutes a day i feel a bit of a rush
>i tried to quit multiple times and keep relapsing and hating myself
>when i am coming down or dont have any i act like a total dickhead to the point where people will talk to me and ask me why i am being such an asshole. just straight up like a pmsing teenage bitch and i can't help it
>life feels like some kind of fucked up joke dream even more than it did before
>>
File: IMG-20170303-WA0000.jpg (189KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170303-WA0000.jpg
189KB, 900x1600px
>>35674740
Thats a real good price. If i had your connections I wouldn't need to trade my gf for a night. Its humiliating watching some thug dealer use her but the coke is the best I ever had.

I had all of pic related in return for five hours of her pussy, ass and mouth. The man invited his friend around then she got DPed. She was blindfolded and on her knees sucking both of them. Tbh I felt like grabbing a knife then I did a half g line and felt ok. My gf walked them to the door with a face covered in cum. It was dripping down onto her stockings. I heard them chuckling and laughing as they left.

Best coke ever
>>
>>35675079
Thanks m8. Don't want to denigrate your experience but I've worked with heroin addicts in the past and I've heard this stuff before and I still know that if I were to get my hands on anything serious, I would be hopelessly addicted almost instantly.

Rationally, I know everything that will go wrong but I know that if I were to get that feeling potentiated in a cheap substance, I would let it override every ounce of rationality I had.

Thats why I'm just staying away from it in general, I try to give any opiates a very wide birth.
>>
if you use drugs, you deserve death

that's just my opinion tou.
>>
>>35674192
In the West drugs are the realm of normies.
>>
>>35675202
being alive naturally creates various drugs, you're a moron desu. it's a retarded habit like any other retarded habit if you make it one. you can waste away and ruin your life by eating mcdonald and watching tv too much too

>>35675218
do you even use the internet

>>35675171
damn man that's fucked. you know there are some alternatives to coke out there that some people like more and are cheap and easy to get. just saying. i hate cuck shit and it would be cool if you could stop and stop letting scumbags like they get off on it

>>35675181
good. anything remotely reeking of PKs avoid like plague. it will fuck you up hard.
>>
>>35674192

I vape weed, grow shrooms.

Current stock:

28g GSC Weed
7g Blue Dream Weed
86g Psilocybe cubensis Shrooms
4 tabs of LSD (waiting on a waifu to share)

Dont do hard drugs kids, stick to weed and shrooms. Opiates will end your life, dont even think about it.
>>
>>35675302
Yeah I smashed the house up after they left. She kept talking about how good they fucked her. You know, that was what hurt the most. I knew what I was getting into, but it was the fact she wanted to phone them up again to come back, and tried sending them messages from my phone pretending to be me. That broke my heart. Its still broken now.

What alternatives to coke do you recommend?
>>
>>35675405
you ever hear of that old game heretic? it has a sequel, german for witch. read up.

that's pretty fucked honestly. does she use anything? since your relationship is basically just fucked at this point i mean whatever, it seems like it is just totally trashed and over. i'd just squeeze out what i could until it hurt too much. hope whoever you meet next it won't happen with. i mean, i guess it had to be a little fucked to begin with for that to even happen. i can barely even fuck my gf cause im a junkie. i hope she doesn't cheat on me to get off. she seems really clingy and loyal though so probably not
>>
File: 1489537849562.png (587KB, 1020x864px) Image search: [Google]
1489537849562.png
587KB, 1020x864px
>tried dramamine a while ago
>couldn't go anywhere cause brick walls kept blocking streets, sidewalks, even doors
>some tall black thing is chasing me
>run
>bugs are all over me and biting
>end up in a walmart
>hide in the bathroom and sleep (its open 24/7)
It was bretty fun experience tbqh
>>
>>35675562
deliriants are epic fucked idk why you like them. i feel like you are memeing
they just give you anticholinergen syndrome and make you sick as shit and fuck up your heart and make you feel and weird and paranoid. exhausted but cant sleep. white flashes of light. can hardly breathe and have major brain fog and huge cotton mouth. it is like being some fucked up old person with severe dementia. not good times.
>>
>>35674192
Got a load of stuff from the /deep webb/ and it's just been coming in over the past 2 weeks
Have 75 xanax
25 10mg Adderral IR
50 roxycodone and 20 oxys
2 grams of MDMA,
5 100ug tabs of acid
Also bought 2 ounces of weed locally so March should play out fine
>>
>>35675171
Wow. That's terrible. At least you've still got your mind right?
>>
>>35675405
Get some hexen bro and enjoy all the cardiovascular health effects that come with it
>>
Stop ASAP. Instant minor relief isn't worth long-term, continual suffering and dependence. You only make things worse for yourself. A family member of mine did drugs and lost it all. Now he lives in a shed.
>>
>>35675562
>take a bunch of cyclizine
>After about an hour begin to feel severely depressed
>Go outside for a smoke
>Trees are forming into figures
>watch it like it's normal
>go back inside
>chill for a bit, feel completely normal forget I took anything
>see shadow demons sprinting about kitchen
>remember that I took drugs
>shadow demons dissapear
>feelings of being intoxicated and vivid hallucination alternate between feelings of complete soberness carries on for about half an hour
>go to bed
>dad comes into room and tells me to shut the fuck up and go to sleep
>head remains disembodied with a cheshire grin for about 30 secs then dissapears
>fall asleep looking at my hands as they elongate, looking like spiders

pretty disturbing and not really enjoyable desu but quite interesting. Vowed to never do it again. Apparently it's the closest thing you can get to experiencing schizophrenia.
>>
>>35675825
Is it a nice shed?
>>
I do cocaine when I need to work, it helps me sit at a table for 12-36 hours at a time.
>>
>>35675825
move into that shed anon

move into the shed
>>
File: Wish-you-were-Heroin.jpg (76KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wish-you-were-Heroin.jpg
76KB, 428x600px
>>35675079
fellow opiate addict here except i have no connects for them right now so im not using them at the moment. Instead i just smoke weed everyday and i an fell myself getting addicted to xanax now with the lack of opiates to mask all the emotional pain.

I have tried to quite for years now im 26 been to multiple rehabs and al that other shit that goes along with it, even lived in a sober home for almost 2 years. Every now then Im able to score some 30mg oxys but i dont have a reliable connect. I know its good because i probably wont be able to control myself and end up a dope fiend again. Over all im high right now but i fell drugs only make it worse in the long run, you end up depending on them to much to take the pain away.
>>
I am high as fuck on weed AMA
>>
I've done pretty much all the normie drugs and a few more obscure ones. I've had a lot of good experiences and a few very bad ones. I think if you stay aware of what the possible short and long term effects are of the drug you are doing and be careful with substances that are habit-forming you will be fine. A lot of drugs get a bad reputation due to mostly media portrayal, if everything was legal and regulated then society would probably have a lot saner outlook on drugs.
>>
>>35676902
xans are really bad to get addicted to. wds can literally kill you and they cause lasting effects. evaluate yourself if you average 4mg+ a day. that is getting a bit jenky. im starting to feel jenky doing 1-2mg a day even. i really should stop.
idk i feel like mentally ill fucks like us basically need drugs to not want to commit suicide. i try getting sober and everything is just fucking lame. life is lame in general i guess.
>>
>>35676920
how do you get weed?
>>
Coke is pretty shit in my country.

About $300 a bag and usually average coke. Still addicted af :'(
>>
>>35676902
It's not easy being an addict. I'm 29 and for the past 7 years have been using heroin. I've only been clean for 45 days but I feel better, nice not waking up dope sick wondering what type of scam or scheme I will run today to get well. Also nice not to be a bitch to the dopeman or the drugs. I found going to NA meetings helped me. It took a lot of pain for me to get there and I just wish I had found it sooner, not much to show for those 7 years,
>>
>>35677389
Australia or NZ?
>>
looking for an adderall connect in nyc.
>>
>>35677477
Nice dubs, Also try being sober because looking back the time i lived in those sober homes i was pretty damn happy. It was basically me and 3 other dudes all with crazy backgrounds like some 30 something spanish gang member that was the nicest guy ever. Another was a literal neak beard neet so we had alot in common, other kid was a straight up hustler who helped me out alot making money and getting me jobs. Felt kinda like college to me since i never went except we were all sober.
>>
>>35678095
The user was banned for this post breaking Global law number one
>>
>>35674444

Deal the dope instead of consuming it. Powerful behavioral therapy agent. Comfy way to acquire and train a gf.
>>
Lord Opioid reporting in.

I also like trippy shit but every once in a while.
>>
Excellent stuff, makes you feel good which is what one needs.
>>
Some cunt stole my remaining kratom. Really pissed, it was like 80 bucks worth of the stuff.
>>
Just bought a half o of shrooms
Have 10 xanax
Have 20 Adderall
Have about $100 left of Coke
Have 5gs of shrooms
One bottle of jack and one giant bottle of Bombay sapphire

I haven't smoked in months bros. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. Today I said fuck it, bought half an o, and also bought a vaporizer for it. Spent $300 total :(
>>
>>35678805
Half o of weed***
>>
>>35675379
>86g Psilocybe cubensis Shrooms
I'm jelly. I was hoping to do shrooms again to celebrate the equinox tomorrow, but gunna do dmt instead.
>>
I did meth because I was alone for the weekend with no plans on leaving the house about a week ago. The immediate response (immediate being after about five minutes) was amazing. A rush of euphoria. I was able to thinkeep not only clearly, but confidently for the first time in five years. I was really talkative and it made me want to reach out to friends I've not talked to in months/years.

After about 8 hours though, I started to come down. The lack of hydration and eating while high took its toll during this phase. I had bad panic attacks, grew a little paranoid, and felt like I had the flu. Probably would have been better if I had some benzos. That night I slept four hours.

TLDR meth makes you feel on top of the world for a few hours then you come back to reality.
>>
File: 1436772091450.gif (193KB, 187x314px) Image search: [Google]
1436772091450.gif
193KB, 187x314px
>>35678420
>tfw you're railing 8mgs of subu a day.
>>
>>35674192
Beer and grass and smokes are OK but hard stuff like meth and heroin and shit needs to be eradicated from the face of the world. Two of the worst kinds of people are junkies and pushers.
>>
>>35674192
Weed is great
LSD is great but I'm too paranoid about HPPD to do it any more
Shrooms weren't my thing, too heavy
Only gotten drunk three or four times and didn't like it
Will probably try stims
>>
>>35679123
Enjoy being in prison ten years from the moment after you try meth.
>>
Just got off a 2 day coke binge. Beyond that I don't do that many drugs except weed.
Tried meth and heroin but didn't care for them.
Meth gives you the worst shits.
>>
>>35677549
Australia - I didn't even bother saying because if you're from these countries then you probably already know. I've heard that NZ is actually pretty good for coke though.
>>
>>35679485
I heard customs in Australia is a real bitch to sneak things through. Shouldn't weed and shrooms be cheap, since you can grow them just about anywhere?
>>
To anyone in here starting on pills: turn back now. I'm currently living in a sober living house with 15 other dudes due to my heroin abuse, and I'm barely 19 years old. I personally skipped the pills and went to dope because it's everywhere in my city, cheap, and I am suicidal and was hoping to hit a hot spot and fall out. It wasn't worth it though. The high is incredible, but the needle has completely overtaken my life. Nothing else matters. Even now I'm planning my relapse, and eventual suicide. If you have any talent or hobby whatsoever, please run with it. I can play guitar and piano, and yet for some reason I decided my life wasn't worth it, and it's so much more painful now than it was. I know a lot of you on here are probably young (20s is young). Please be smart
>>
>>35679527

I think it's more that:
1. We are far from the source
2. some gang has a monopoly on the distribution

Weed is $20 for a stick, and shrooms oi can just go out and find them.
>>
>>35674192
I love drugs and I miss drugs
but my current roommate is a strictly anti-drug robot and I think he'd call the cops on me if he ever found out I had shit on me here
he'd probably call the cops on me if I came home high even if I didn't have anything

straight edge faggots are the worst people that exist, as long as I pay the rent just leave me alone for christ's sake
>tfw no coke
>tfw no weed
>tfw no weed, alcohol, and coke in that order
>>
>>35674684
I absolutely know that feel. I was born a junkie. First got the nods at 15 years old on 15mg of oxycodone. Really wish I could just feel that over and over again; it's the best I've ever felt. The fact that nothing I will do naturally can compare is horrifying; I'll be like this my whole life craving MOR agonists, trying to stay clean. Or I'll just go junkie. Neither path is any way to live. Kratom killed the cravings and even had me nodding for a short while, but then it became unsustainable. I never became physically dependent on anything until kratom, and even as a milder agonist I have to wonder what the permanent damage is after a year of daily use. I was up to 50 grams a day, taken in three doses just to keep from getting sick and being able to sleep until a few weeks ago. The physical WD is gone, but the psychological craving is brutal. I'm hoping to hold out until Easter at the very least. I know that my tolerance will shoot right back up and I'll have to do it all over again in a month or two. I don't know how long I can keep doing that.
I almost want to try a guerilla poppy grow, but the yields might not even be worth it. Maybe if I can polish up my chemistry I can synthesize some racemorphan and live off that, but I'd probably blow something up or make poison.

I'm thinking of trying mushrooms or 4AcO-DMT soon, if only to dig around my head a bit. Maybe that will help the addiction. Anyone have luck finding boomers in the wild? I live with my parents so a PF tek grow would be a bit tricky.
>>
>>35678977
suboxone? I quit ~12mg/day cold turkey two years ago. Bad fucking idea.
>>
Weed slows your life down, don't so drugs just hit the gym and the pussy is your real man's drug
>>
>>35680887
4-AcO is top fucking tier m8
knew a kid I went to high school with that bought a hundred pounds of it and skipped it off like candies
I used to take it all the time over at his place watching people play D&D or MtG. It's definitely fucking fun and I never ever had a bad trip.

>tfw no k
It's been impossible to find in my area since a couple years ago.
>>
>>35681059
Deschloroketamine is available online from RC vendors. Maybe it's worth a shot.
>>
>>35681078
do you know anyone who has tried it?
what's it like compared to ket?

I don't have the cash to be making a large purchase like you have to from RC vendors let alone something I've never had before.
>>
>>35679123
>HPPD
I started tripping back in May. Dropped something like 12 times since then. Developed HPPD after my second to last trip on 5 tabs. Still tripping regardless. At first I was scared and horrified that I ruined myself, but eventually I just stopped caring. I know someday it's gonna be severe. Right now it's just static and tight patterns looking slightly wavey. Also my pre-existing deperonalization got worse. When it all gets to the point where it's very severe, I'll probably have fried my brain enough to not even care what's going on right in front of my face, much less my mind.

TL;DR You get used to it
>>
File: what do.jpg (168KB, 694x1098px) Image search: [Google]
what do.jpg
168KB, 694x1098px
Hey weed people I need your help, a buddy of mine gifted me 2 of these in a ziploc. they are dry and the smell is strong

Ive only smoked when someone passes me a pipe, dont even have one of my own.

what the fuck do I do with this? do i have to trim or something?
>>
>>35681187
boof it
>>
>>35681221
elaborate, what does that mean
>>
>>35681240
put it up ur butt
>>
>>35681262
not an option, friendo
>>
>>35681240
stick it in ur but
But to actually help you out, you need to break it into smaller bits that can be rolled into a joint or packed into a pipe. You can just chop it with a knife or scissors if need be. You can roll with literally any paper if you want, but you would probably be better off taking a trip to a head shop to get a pipe. I've never even used weed.
>>
>>35681282
well I did take the central stem out, just figured there was more science to it. thanks buddy
>>
File: spoon.jpg (227KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
spoon.jpg
227KB, 1200x800px
>>35681187
I would rip it apart into bits with your hands like >>35681282 said but if you use scissors, you're never gonna get the sticky out of them so just use your hands desu

If you can buy a pipe, do it. If you don't think you'll smoke very much weed, get a one-hitter, hitter, or bat (same thing different names). You can get a decent metal or glass one for $5-10. Don't buy acrylic.

If you think you might smoke weed more often, invest in a good spoon (pipe) like pic related. Chameleon Glass is a good brand, but most of the stuff you'll find in a headshop will be local glass and that can be good too. Don't buy a spoon under $15, I'd usually say aim for around $20-25 for your first piece. Get something with a carb, it's a hole on the side of the bowl, ask the guy to help you pick out your first piece he'll be glad to do so.

If you don't want to buy any pipes, either buy papers and learn how to roll, or look up how to use an apple or soda can as a bong/pipe.
>>
I like MDMA. It's the only real drug i've ever done.
>>
I'm into coke, this shit is gonna ruin my life. It all started when I was in the right (wrong) place at the right (wrong) time. I get some really good shit for really cheap, hasn't been stepped on hardly at all. The only problem, is i have to buy in large quantities and I end up doing it all instead of spacing it out like I plan. I didn't do any of it today and I felt like shit at work all day. I fiend for it so bad.

Don't ever get addicted to anything please.
>>
Done MDMA and Weed
I do weed about twice a week since the start of this year.
I really want to try LSD or Shrooms but I'm on antidepressants (SSRIs) at the moment so they cancel out their effects. Feelsbadman.
>>
>>35674192
>ITT robots talk about hard drugs like they could ever score some

I just drink and I sometimes smoke weed if my friend has any, other than I don't touch any other singular drug besides tobacco and caffeine
>>
>>35674192
Hard drugs are degenerate and soft drugs are bad.
>>
>tfw really interested in drugs but never really do any
Im trying DXM soon though, pretty keen
>>
>>35683032
Unless we are counting alcohol then yeah. I drink quite alot
>>
>>35674192
drugs are bad. you really shouldn't take them unless you need a script or you can handle them. I believe in self medication but that usually gets out of hand pretty fast. Weed makes me hungry and lazy. psychs are rare and dangerous, pills will legit kill you without trying. Liquor is king IMO but I'm fat and I really dont need the calories.

>>35674565
>And ah I'm still not really on board with buying cid online. Seems sketchy.

not that guy but unless it kills you or leaves you with brain damage it can't be worse than the shit I've had. I've done "acid" 3 times and it's usually a fucked trip. first time was meh and it only lasted 4 hours. second time same but I took 4 hits and it blew my mind as well as motor skills. last time I felt like I was gonna have a stroke all through the comeup. Comedown was cash af tho. discovered yung lean.

>>35674994
>opiates are really awesome and that's why you should stay away from them
absolutely. I went from 2 percs a day to 10 daily. went through a bottle of 60 in about 2 weeks.
>>
I never tried any drugs before. Am 18. Really interested in scoring some good coke where I live. I know it's close to impossible but still.
>>
File: meth.jpg (63KB, 682x400px) Image search: [Google]
meth.jpg
63KB, 682x400px
>>35683514
>coke
dude, start with something lighter, like meth
>>
Saint Patrick's weekend at my school was insane. I did so much xanax like holyfuck lmao. And ecstasy and weed and hella liquor on top, boy am I still fucking rolling.
>>
File: reeee.jpg (386KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
386KB, 1000x1000px
>>35683596
UNDERAGE FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT FUCK U FUCK U FUCK FUCK FUCKING HELL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35683640
Relax buddy I'm le virgin. I fuck with xanax though everyone should fuck with it.
>>
File: backtoreddit.jpg (200KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit.jpg
200KB, 717x880px
>>35683640
>le virgin
FUCK U FUCK U REDDITFAG GTFO KILL YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35683682
Relax I'm being ironic as fuck u fucking nigger. I been browsing on here since before u was born u fucking winger monkey nigger faggot. Take the next step and get to work on ur suicide wigger.
>>
>>35683596
Anyone who doesnt fuck with xanax doesn't do hard drugs. This is well established.
>>
>>35683514
Dude, just take bars it'll make u 100 fucking times just a more interesting person. U will literally trip if u take 2.5, face a nigga blunt, then take 2.5 more bars. Like literally prophetic dreams.
>>
I've tried coke several times (less than 10 or so), idk if I just always had shitty coke or what but it just doesn't do much for me. I love adderall tho when I have a bunch of shit to do. I'm a normally energetic person so I don't care really for uppers in general. Tried x a few times over a decade ago and it was awesome but I can't take the come down. I'm naturally depressed as it is.
But I'll tell you what I could eat bars and smoke weed all day. Can't really smoke because of job so now I'm just an alcoholic. I force myself to be careful af with the bars because now I have access to basically all I want.
I love bars so much because it's that drunk feeling, but not really and I have horrible sleeping problems. Feels so great to get a night's sleep.
>>
>>35681126
I've tried it but never true K
DCK is apparently quite similar (not exactly the same) but just more potent and longer-lasting. I don't like it that much, really it just makes me feel like I time-travelled from before I snorted it to after I come down. I'm gonna try true K and see if it's better, I think it will be.
>>
File: 1401394711012.jpg (22KB, 292x315px) Image search: [Google]
1401394711012.jpg
22KB, 292x315px
3 MEO PCP IS THE SHIT
>>
>>35683731
>calling getting fucked on bars "tripping"
LMAO, you just turn into a stupid retard without any attention span or memory, that's not fucking tripping
>>
>>35684029
I think he's trying to get anon to black out, turn into a bartard, and fuck his life completely up
>>
File: 1489819767332.jpg (683KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489819767332.jpg
683KB, 900x900px
>all these people enjoying drugs
>cant smoke weed because enlisted and drug tests are hella random

H-ha-haha, only 6 more months.
>>
File: 1482580181801.png (63KB, 675x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482580181801.png
63KB, 675x500px
Adderall Masterrace coming through, move out of the way fuccbois.
>>
>>35685097
>adderall
>the more expensive speed
>>
>>35674520
>>35674384
theindoleshop dots coms is my go to
>>
I did a bunch of adderrall yesterday. Crushed and snorted it.

One thing I'll say about adderrall is it makes masturbating amazing. You become totally engrossed in the experience and can go for hours and hours, I think I spanked it for 8 hours straight yesterday. Just beating it feels as good as an orgasm does when you're not n the drug--when I masturbate on adderrall I try to delay orgasm as long as possible because I find that when you do eventually climax it's a bit too intense and uncomfortable, while the pre-orgasm part of your wank session feels incredible.

Masturbating is nice on ritalin and coke as well, but those drugs are very short lived. Adderrall is easily the best masturbation drug because it lasts forever. And your mental activity during the session is incredible, you really get into these intricate fantasies that come to life in your mind.

The downside of adderral is that the stimulation stays long after the 'fun' part of the high is over, and eventually you just get to a point where you want to sleep but can't. Xanax bars can come in handy here.
>>
>>35676902
I'm a recovering opiate addict. Ketamine, the 12 steps, and rehab are how I got clean and I'm coming up on a year in a month and a half. Kik is harry_52345 if any fellow junkies want to talk.
>>
>>35685224
isn't your dick sore as fuck today though
>>
I gave up cocaine for Lent and it feels great. I also have more money.
>>
>>35685361

Yeah it's all red and swollen, the downside of these adderral marathon batin' sessions.
>>
>>35680887
psychs made me hate myself for being a junkie and quit for a week but i relapsed. i was breaking my brain with too many psychs. taking a break.
>>
anyone ever tripped off 8-16 uncooked bar-s hotdogs here
>>
>>35674192

Not much, I take codeine to numb me a little. (Not cough syrup with prometazine like a fucking thug, just pills with only codeine). I take a couple every weekend when normies go out drinking, I just relax with some good music.
>>
>>35687498
dont let your opioid usage slip much past that. you will fuck yourself up hard. careful man.
>>
>>35687498
Codeine/prometh is garbage. Adding a big dose of anticholinergic to an already mediocre opiate really detracts from it. Dumbass nigs and their white imitators will spend absurd amounts on syrup to "sip" when they could equianalgesic quantities of almost anything for a fraction of the cost. That's not mentioning how much syrup is counterfeit, just a bottle of nasty grape shit with a few crushed up norcos marked up a 100 times.
>>
>>35687511

I know, I'm a pharmacist and I see a lot patients coming in for opiate addiction medication (methadone/buprenorphine) and that shit is depressing to watch and sometimes see them relapse really slowly. Then again, I see a lot of alcohol addicts as well and I'm not going to stop drinking either.

But yeah, you always have to watch out, especially with your drug of choice/weekenddrug.
>>
>>35687601
How is work as a pharmacist? I'm thinking about applying to work as a technician, if only for the short term. I have a decent knowledge of pharmacology and can pretend to interact with people well, but I'm a bit concerned that spending the whole day surrounded by SIIs will be too much for me though.
>>
>>35687601
i was thinking about going into chem and pharmacy. im a mathematician instead. still pretty fun and i guess it is good that my work doesnt involve drugs too when im already a pretty big druggie. you do psychadellics much? people more into science and critical thinking tend to love the shit out of them. i've also been a bit on the paul erdos style apeed addict meme where i do speed and do math for like 8 hours. i should be easier on my heart.
>>
>>35687671

It's decent. I mean, I'm still a bit of an autist but you learn to tolerate people around you and actually feel good when you can help people, especially regular/returning patients who are in a shitty situation and then are able to climb out of it (illness, addiction, mental problems.)

And sometimes I just work in the back preparing medication which is calming and quite peacefull. I used to work as a pharmacist in a hospital, which is basically only doing preparations I wasn't happy with working conditions. I like it better now.
>>
>>35687733

When I was studying to get my pharmacist title I did some psychedelic drugs yeah. Not anymore though, just some codeine on the weekend or sometimes a beer or whisky. That's about it. No weed either.
>>
>>35687783
i was a legit alcoholic while getting my masters and got shakes and shit from not drinking. ive been successfully avoiding hooch. i do junk instead now which i can function better on but it is sooo hard to quit. it just feels like everything i ever wanted i have. and it is not good.

psychs are a blast for me but im slowing down on them. i love doing/reading math and reading old philosophy stuff and making music on them. i started getting hppd though so BREAK TIME
>>
>>35674641
>>35674710

Its not that hard anons all you gotta do is be yourself
Origorino
>>
>>35674710
>>35674641
weed is gay as shit imo find a better drug. you get weedtarded as shit and it doesnt even feel that good. i tolerate some stims feeling bad since they get me loads of work done
>>
>>35674192
Is it easy to seriously consider suicide while being an H junkie? I don't want to try it only to become too addicted to kill myself.
>>
>>35687992
just overdose, happens all the time
especially now that they're lacing it all in the midwest and east coast with fentanyl
>>
>>35687992
The moment WD starts to hit suicide is a constant thought and will poke and prod for a week at least. Don't touch this shit anon.

also share junkie musics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJzrVtioigo
>>
>>35687992
yeah really easy. i still make plans and self harm and i am a junkie.
>>
>>35688184
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZJrC8X91io
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APrpB-i4d_E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK9TcdFRoyU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLiWgvMEPZ8

pretty big range of shit enjoy
>>
Fuck you man im finally clean

Dont do it guys, im telling you, its a bad idea
>>
>>35689006
ive been trying to tell everyone here that. people do not need to get into this shit. that being said im still libertarian as fuck and dont think there should be laws to save people from themselves.

i've been on and off relapsing and it is a stupid life. listen to this guy please. my life is objectively worse after starting drug use.
>>
>>35689006
>>35689058
not all drugs are IV heroin
>>
>>35689305
you're trivializing the issue. even smoking weed all the time can fuck you up really bad. alcohol is common and people do it in public and it is really bad. doing speed a lot fucks you up. people need to know that what they are doing is fuckex up and dangerous. the beginning of the addiction cycle is fun and games then goes to hell. i get stuck thinking about nothing but drugs and suicide even when i get clean pretty often.

even popping oxy can be as fucked up as iv heroin. there's just less health risks because no injection.
>>
It destroys lives and is a burden to society. And don't mention "MU-MUH FREEDOM". No. The moment when your addiction kicks in is when you are affecting others. The taxpayer has to pay for your medical stuff and when intoxicated you are being a danger to everyone else. You are practically useless, but generating agony and cost for innocents.

Alcohol and cigarettes are culturally approved drugs. If that is not enough for you, then you should consider suicide.
>>
Acid is the best n high end reign
>>
>>35690119
cars destroy lives too. i have family who died in motor vehicle accidents. lets ban them too. just walk. is the extra enjoyment and freedom worth the risk?

cultural approval wouldnt be so bad if you could leave cultures. but you cant, really. for every few junkies there is a functional addict, like goering or erdos. addiction rates are even about all social classes. drugs can also be used responsibly.

>>35690125
desu its pretty win but it can also be the worst if you do it wrong
>>
>>35690119
Opium is acceptable in India, Hashish is acceptable in North Africa, and khat is acceptable in Yemen. What's your point.
If drugs enable me to go through life without wanting to thrust a a knife into my chest I'm going to take advantage of that. I don't give a shit about freedom, I just want a life. If I had a steady and affordable supply of my DOC I'd be more functional than baseline. I'm fucked, but given the choice between dying and chemical dependence I know my choice.
>>
>>35690228
thing is, vehicle accidents (if not all accidents) are, as you wrote it, accidents. Using H, Meth and whatever is not an "accident". You are using it with the knowledge, that you may get addicted and at that point your life depends on others. That is pissing me off. I don't see why I have to pay for irresponsible people. They deserve their criminal records.
>>
>>35690360
What's my point? Dude, you literally proved my point. Of course not every region in the world has the same view on drugs. Opinions differ from country to country due to cultural differences.

I don't know about your mental condition, but I'd recommend you to go see a doctor. You are just dying slowly with that shit in your veines.
>>
>>35690386
addiction isnt guarenteed to cause problems. it is in accident that can happen while using normally. it isnt like they are going out and direcrly harming people. it just increases risks lf some bad things happening. like driving.

"im a walker and im sick of fucking drivers causing accidents and making me scared they should lock them up"

there's responsible use, like following driving laws, and irresponsible use, like going 100mph and making blind u turns.

here's the thing: let people use, and if the cause problems lock them up for the problems they caused. sound fair?
>>
>>35675202
>>35675825
>>35690119
Drugs are not inherently bad. It's usage habits and abuse that makes them bad. People can still be successful and use opiates, benzos, amphetamines and the like (although these are a lot harder to control than other substance classes). There are other classes of drugs out there besides black tar heroin with actual therapeutic benefits and safer than your 'culturally approved drugs' like alcohol and tobacco. Let people make their own choices about what they want to put into their own bodies. Its safer to fund harm reduction education and more beneficial for people as a whole instead of pooling millions into the hopeless war on drugs, which are filling our prisons to the brim with petty criminals on drug possession charges, turning them into hardened criminals capable of commiting more than just a felony possession.

>>35683032
DXM is great. Be careful though OP. If you have any questions let me know, I'm pretty experienced and well-researched
>>
>>35690634
I disagree. Addictions always create problems. Some minor, some severe.

To illustrate where I'm coming from: a former buddy from my childhood got his girlfriend pregnant, they moved in a flat together and got a pretty good finacial support from his mother. Being fucking retarded, they invested all the money they had into buying cocaine. Sooner or later, money run out and they robbed a taxi driver. They got caught and will spend the next 7 years in prison. Their irresponsible behaviour affected so many peoples lifes in a negative way, that I can't understand how somebody can support this.
>>
>>35690652
is that the "MU-MUH FREEDOM" I was talking aobut earlier?
>>
>>35690923
no, actually, its the "the war on drugs is doing more damage to society than it is good." You're blatantly wrong if you don't realize that - case examples include Portugal (all substances decriminalized) and the Netherlands (many substances decriminalized or completely legal).
>>
>All these posts
>JohnnyNeptune hasn't shit up the thread yet
wew lad
>>
File: 1462282200823.jpg (429KB, 1079x821px) Image search: [Google]
1462282200823.jpg
429KB, 1079x821px
thinking about getting my hands on some K for therapeutic uses
anyone here have any experience with it?
>>
>>35692125
its pretty friendly
hope it cures you
>>
>>35692125
Either do micro dosages like once per 1 or 2 days to wake up very untroubled and satisfied or take recreational dosages every weekend.

I did the latter and for a few days after the weekends the pull downward is stopped, you'll more easily break pattern behavior and it will make it easier to not just automatically fall back into depression, the emotional pull is just gone for a few days, this is related to its effects on glutamate in the brain.

It will be fine for a while but it's really bad for your bladder over long term (give or take a year of regular use) and will create scar tissue, if combined with regular intake of alcohol, coffee or nicotine you will annoy your bladder double causing UTI at some point which may or may not include pissing blood.
Would not recommend
>>
File: 1398266326937.jpg (561KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1398266326937.jpg
561KB, 2000x1500px
>>35692262
>>35692672
thanks
i will experiment with micro dosing and low recreational doses
>>
File: 1482951022218.png (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482951022218.png
143KB, 800x1000px
>>35674641
>>35674710
>not buying your drugs on alphabay
>>
>>35693401
make sure you hole at some point by taking a dose of one mg per lb of body weight, it's apparently quite the experience and might be what you need or some shit
>>
>>35690652
Why should i be careful? other than the obvious risks, im taking about 250-300mg, is that ok.

Also should i chug the syrup straight or mix it like lean
>>
File: 1290602753825.png (184KB, 827x896px) Image search: [Google]
1290602753825.png
184KB, 827x896px
>>35693587
will do
I've pseudo-holed off of a gram of DXM
was a really great experience and I hear the true k-hole is even better
>>
>>35693606
if there's other ingredients than DXM you can fry your liver or whatever

>>35693718
ah, do you have disso tolerance? DXM and ketamine have crossover tolerance. take that into account if you have to
>>
>>35693744
yeah i have robotussin dry cough forte.
I cant find anything else in it
>>
>>35693606
>mix it like lean
absolutely does not help the taste at all and just makes more fluid to drink
if you have the resources and patience, you could extract the DXM into pure powder form, that's the good stuff
also take 2 or 3 benadryl 30 min before, it will help with nausea
>>
>>35693606
Make sure you aren't taking anything that will interact, like an SSRI, and make sure you have comfortable environment, especially in terms of heat. DXM will make you hot.
Probably better to take the whole dose as quickly as possible rather than taking it over time, but I don't think it would make a huge difference. I don't mind the taste of the syrup that much, but I'm a guy who uses kratom and kava, which taste like distilled garbage, so ymmv. I've used syrup once, on other occasions I used the robafen gelcaps.
use this to pinpoint a dose-http://dexcalc.com/
and use psychonautwiki to read up
>>
>>35693800
>>35693777
thanks anon

original1234original
>>
>>35693606
Take 1-2 doses every five minutes.
If you chug it all at once you're going to end up throwing up EVERYTHING the second it hits your system. I know from personal experience.
>>
File: 1489615115888.jpg (61KB, 561x561px) Image search: [Google]
1489615115888.jpg
61KB, 561x561px
>>35693606
chug. its the most unappetizing taste ever and you want it over as fast as possible
in the future try to buy off brands because they are usually thiner and go down easier

when I used to trip my plan was basically this >
0:00 take 50-75 mgs of benadryl to reduce nausea
0:45 take 200~ mgs of DXM only gelcaps
1:45 drink 300~ mgs of DXM only syrup

the first dose of gelcaps dissociates you from the taste of the syrup and for some reason I dont understand redosing after about an hour makes it more potent than 500mgs outright
I dont redose if I plan to take any more than 600mgs total because i hear it's dangerous

>>35693744
haven't taken any in about half a year so my tolerance should be good
>>
>>35694030
>half a year
disso tolerance almost never goes down really. so if you had tolerance when you stopped, you'll probably still have at least a little now
it takes decades for a full reset on heavy users with stupid tolerance, you'd probably know if you were at that point
>>
>>35694028
That sounds like a decent idea, ill probably try that on my first time
>>
File: 1483581313198.jpg (5KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483581313198.jpg
5KB, 240x250px
>>35694087
that sucks
still, I was never really a heavy user and last time I tried it I tripped off 400mgs after a couple months break so i imagine my tolerance isnt that high
>>
>>35694372
I dont think I have gone a single fucking day in the last three years without seeing a new pepe/wojak.
>>
>>35685224
We get amphetamine paste here, bomb it then jack off all night for ~10 hours, shit's great. The only downside is the dreadful comedown.
I want to do the same but on meth next, I can only imagine that being even better.,
>>
>>35695938
>The only downside is the dreadful comedown.
it's cause you don't eat and drink enough while high
>I want to do the same but on meth next, I can only imagine that being even better.,
addiction.exe
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.