[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't people like fembots on here? I feel unwanted.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: t400.jpg (18KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
t400.jpg
18KB, 377x377px
Why don't people like fembots on here? I feel unwanted.
>>
>>35674010
Because you could easily acquire the Holy Grail that most robots here strive for, a relationship. That's not nearly as true of most robots.

You might not get your ideal relationship, but you could at least get a relationship. In turn, that makes most robots consider it impossible for you to be a robot, and hate you.
>>
Because you have been wanted your entire life just for fucking existing, but it's not enough for you.
The men here have never once felt wanted in their lives. EVER. But you can't comprehend that so you reduce it to "Oh they probably just mean only creepy boys wanted them XDDD"

You're not capable of feeling the same levels of despair. Literally incapable. And yet you have the fucking balls to think you can complain to us and get attention.
>>
>>35674010
There are legions of men who want you. Where are the legions of women whi wat me?
>>
>>35674081
This. Unless you are an ugly fembot you have no real right to claim to be a robot. Even an average looking sperg girl will be more desired and loved than a robot.
>>
File: 1476482567783.jpg (50KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1476482567783.jpg
50KB, 640x640px
>>35674047
this.
Also, you always fucking have to make the point that you're a woman. You cannot grasp the simple concept of anonymous image boards, and then unnecessarily announce your gender for the sole purpose of getting a few orbiters and turning the thread into shit. You are just another type of cancer that is killing /r9k/.
>>
>>35674047
>>35674061
>>35674081

Not the OP and you are all correct, but you have to realize that we are men and the world will not cry for us or worship us just for existing.

There are people who think that being a man automatically means you get respect and an awesome life, but it never works like that. Even Chad has to struggle to maintain his dominance. Same with all the badasses out there that are men. It's not easy.
>>
>>35674010
>oh man i feel unwanted this is awful

Congratulations
You have to deal with a feeling for a little bit, that the rest of us have to fucking deal with /constantly/

The reason we don't want you here is exactly that. You pretend to relate to us, but most of us feel constantly unwanted.
You only have to deal with it here

Fucking grow up
It's impossible to be a (((fem)))bot

Now get the fuck off my board, roastie
>>
>>35674010
NO ONE CARES HOW YOU FEEL YOU DUMB WHORE GO DIEEE REEEEEEE
>>
>>35674010

You are unwanted, that is why you are here.
>>
>>35674010
Because you don't have a penis. You will never be a complete girl without one.
>>
>>35674010
C'mon, you know the drill.

Tits or GTFO
>>
>>35674010
most of the men posting here are fat balding virgin manlet women hating racists who are on the wrong side of history

I mean FFS it's 2017 and you guys are still using all this outdated sexist and racist language?

I'm not like THEM, fembot. I'm DIFFERENT. I welcome and ENCOURAGE your empowerment and individual self worth as a WOMAN and also as a PERSON. what's ur email
>>
>>35674010
You're not unwanted OP. I want you.
>>
File: IMG_4855.png (13KB, 1899x113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4855.png
13KB, 1899x113px
>>35674175
I fucking love this screencap.
>>
File: 1479880387205.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479880387205.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>35674337
solid bait, 7.5/10
>>
>>35674372
>tfw like everything I do my bait is only slightly above average and nothing to write home about

fug
>>
>>35674175
>You have to earn respect as a man
Yes, precisely.
You DON'T as a woman. You can be a loser as a man, you can almost never be a loser as a woman, and never to the extreme depths you can as a man.

They inherently get a baseline victory just because they have a wet hole.
>>
>>35674061
I'm going to use this as a copypasta now BTW.
>>
>>35674061
The world does.not begin and end with finding a gf or a bf.
>>
>I feel unwanted
You are wanted, you just don't want us
>>
>>35675027
Not OP but that's not true
>>
>>35675112
How isn't it true? There are plenty robots who would love even the gnarliest girl.
>>
>>35675129
Because most robots are still picky.
>>
>>35675297
A/S/L, I'll take you if you're anywhere I can feasibly travel to.
>>
>>35674902
Either you're a normie or a woman, since you clearly don't understand the pain that comes with that level of isolation.

No, the world does not begin with a partner. But living entirely without one is an indescribable suffering you clearly will never understand.
>>
>>35674337
alright bait but you crossed the line of subtlety
>>
>>35675297
>most robots are picky
I'm willing to marry you and I don't even know you fuck off with this stupid meme
>>
>>35674010
You are unwanted here, because like the rest of the anons have said fembots simply can't exist, and any """""""""fembot"""""""""" is just some whore crying for attention here because they know they can get it. Please fuck off back to some other board.
>>
>>35674010
Good, feeling unwanted is the genuine robot experience. You are unwanted, you are a comodduty which commands no value. In a way, it is the only form of true inclusion you can ever recieve here. Pandering from the desperate is not inclusion, it's just a manipulative song and dance, this is a mens space, and much as I might not be welcome in a womens trauma support hugbox, you are not welcome here.
>>
>>35675444
I'll marry you for your trips.
>>
>tfw used to persue any available fembot
>tfw they were all Canadians and men
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.