[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we all going to make it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: pepe.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>be at a club 2 days ago
>My friend who went from 'fuck everyone and fuck life' to 'i want to meet girls' approaches some random group of people
>I say fuck it roll with him
>there's this one REALLY pretty girl
>now i should say that I am 19 yo virgin who never had a girlfriend in his life, never kissed a girl, never asked a girl out
>somehow say fuck it and act all alpha
>she is really into me
>wtf?
>I make some stupid jokes and her 'male' friends laugh at me while the girl is actually even more into me
>I ask her about her male friends
>she says she doesn't even know them
>all of her friends are going to the dance floor
>'hey you coming?' her best freind asks her
>'I think I'm gonna stay here
>tfw I have the hottest girl in the club deciding to stay and talk to me

Guys are we all gonna make it?
>>
File: tears_of_rage.gif (560KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
tears_of_rage.gif
560KB, 583x583px
>go to club
>"""friends""" immediately abandon me (probably because I'd damage their chances of getting a roastie)
>left to dance by myself
>eventually just leave because no one wants to interact with me.
You might make it but I NEVER will
>>
>>35673660
damn dude that sucks.... I'd say you should just be approaching random people but then again I wouldn't have the balls to do it myself so I guess I'll just say get some balls and stop being a pussy
>>
>>35673572
>go to club with friends
>my group is all hands in pockets not dancing
>start dancing at the risk of looking stupid
>group of girls next to us notice me
>they join our group and surround me and start dancing
>one of them starts grinding on me
>feelsgoodman
>get grinded on and danced with by a group of 7/10s
>buddies tell me its time to leave
>too sphagetti and beta to get the girls numbers
>move away from the girl grinding on me and wave and say "uhm...buh bye!"

why the fuck does god dangle women literally in front of my lap but refuses to give me the strength to seal the deal?
>>
>>35673920
hahahhaha nice

But really god threw fucking girls in your face and all you had to do was accept his gift and do SOMETHING with it, going for the number at least. It's your own job to get some balls and do that work not god's

Buy for real I feel you, this girl I talked to was really into me and I didn't do anything really that would move things forward for fucking 2 hours...In the end she had to go and I just got her number (last girl that I had good time with I didn't even get the number).

>i'm starting to thing that courage is something I should work on
>>
>Trying to get girls
Top beta
>>
>>35674168
that's how you become Chad. Not everyone is born Chad
>>
>>35673572
did you bang? doesnt sound like you banged
>>
File: flashback.png (581KB, 1444x831px) Image search: [Google]
flashback.png
581KB, 1444x831px
>>35673825
>I'd don't have balls but you should grow a pair of balls
Literally worst advice ever
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.