[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you actually tried to make things better Be honest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1479540289819.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479540289819.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Have you actually tried to make things better

Be honest
>>
>>35673465
Yes
Spent a long time in mental hospitals and therapy
Taking my meds every day
Everything is still fucked
>>
i've lost weight and improved my appearance and hygiene

but i cannot fucking break my antisocial behavior. i haven't tried to fix it at all.
>>
File: 1481760643733.jpg (33KB, 652x315px) Image search: [Google]
1481760643733.jpg
33KB, 652x315px
>>35673465
I'm reading about 2 books a month. And I have a job interview tomorrow.

I'll be back on top eventually

I'll never be back on top
>>
>>35673465
i run a lot
i cook my own food
i read
i play music

i don't know if it helped me. maybe i'm just inherently better than you sad shits.
>>
File: 123234123423421.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
123234123423421.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>35673465
I actually tried. Back in 2013 i was fat, socially awkward and depressed. I was sick of it. So i started going to the gym daily. And i lost a lot of weight. I gradually became happier. More sociable and out going. But i became too comfortable and i started gaining weight again. Now i'm back at where i began. Even more fat, 4 years older, balding and still socially awkward.
>>
>>35673578
Why are you here then? To taunt us?
>>
>>35673632
Why don't you try again with slightly more determination
>>
>>35673487
These treatments are supposed to stop, you know. After (you) actually try to make your life better that is.
>>
>>35673760
>(you) actually try
t. normie with memepressions that thinks he is a robot
>>
File: 122341234213123.jpg (30KB, 555x333px) Image search: [Google]
122341234213123.jpg
30KB, 555x333px
>>35673708
I have tried it so many times these last 4 years. But i can't do it anymore. And my depression has gotten worse i think. I have become more suicidal everyday. I've made a promise to myself that if i have not changed my ways that i will kill myself on my birthday in 2020. And that's something i have said for 7 years now. Well atleast 3 years isn't a long time. Maybe i can finally rest easy.
>>
>>35673667
has being taunted helped you?

have you ever had a normie really throw down a snide remark that showed you how spending all your time inside doing drugs, playing videogames, and talking on the internet with the sad frog hivemind might not be the best use of your time?
>>
>>35673465
yes but my awful personality still screwed it all up in the end
>>
File: 1488305647410.png (198KB, 499x427px) Image search: [Google]
1488305647410.png
198KB, 499x427px
Yes, throughout my entire time at school and it was the biggest waste of time. I'd much rather be a NEET on the bottom of society than pretend to be fine with being some kind of a failed normalfag.
>>
>>35673465
I tried hanging myself with a belt on my doorknob. More recently I've been drinking ever-increasing amounts of alcohol in the hopes of poisoning myself, but I just keep vomiting it up.
>>
Always too late and with too little altruism.

Accepting that I'm never good enough might be a defeatist enough mentality to get something done proactively.
>>
Well I'm going to study abroad next semester in Japan.
Everyone keeps saying that if I go abroad I'll "extend my horizons" and I figure that it might at least get me out of my comfort zone.
>>
No
I tired for like q day like with everyhting bu thrne I give up prety quickly sinc eibhave kbmkyicwiton tod os nhyhjy
>>
>>35675819
good for you anon, i've always heard travel does amazing things to people. pretty jealous desu.
>>
>>35673760
See, the deal is they don't actually work, none of it, not the drugs any rate, because none of it is a cure, jst a change in state. But it's a big industry, so there's always snake oil that needs to be sold, and people who struggle get lent on by society to get "fixed", because people like you do not understand that these drug based treatments at best surpress a problem while the subject is dosed up, but NO person has ever been permanently "cured" of ANY "psychological illness" through drugs - partle because the pathologies of most "mental illnesses" not caused by direct brain trauma are broad and ill defined.
>>
>>35675958
Mostly they're the same fag but with a tan and an air of pretention. Mind you, one guy I know went to Kenya to do aid work and was robbed as soon as he left the air port - valuable cultural exchange that.
>>
i'm joining the military during the summer. Been NEETing for 2 years. 19 years old and just want my parents to be happy, im draining their resources.
>>
File: 18f.png (222KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
18f.png
222KB, 500x500px
>>35673465
Yes. I got my degree, worked steady for a year and a half (just lost my job but looking for another). I try to make friends but fail. I got a cute girls phone number where I used to work, asked her out, but she stood me up.

Pretty much right back where I started: no money, no friends, no gf. Trying, but failing.
>>
>Lost 15 kg
>Learned how to and made friends
>Wageslaved for years to a well paying job for my experience
>Going to university for work I actually want to do
>Own a $10k car and a $8k motorcycle
>Still no happier, just learned to deal with the pain of existence a little better
>>
>Lost 90 pounds
>Work out constantly
>Looked for jobs (unemployment here is sky high)
>Asked girls out
>Socialized a lot
>Regularly go outside
>Picked up hobbies
>Masturbate, play video games and watch anime a lot less
>Started volunteering

>Still fucking miserable

It never gets better. I was fat, disgusting weirdo. Now I am a disgusting weirdo with muscle tone. The "le fitness helps depression xD" and "it's all in your head brah" memes are fucking nonsense. It never gets better.
>>
>>35673465
just a little
I just can't care, I'm only """trying""" because of my parents
I really have 0 hope for myself, I thing I'm fucked in everyway, there is no amount of eating healthy, lifing, and professional help that can make give a shit
deep down I just want to get on drugs and thats it, is the only thing that makes sense to me
the benzos + alcohol combo is just so god-tier
>>
I've started exercising in my room a little every night. My plan is to build up some functional strength and eventually join a gym and really start lifting. I think it would be a waste at this point since I'm so weak i probably couldn't even do a full bench press set with just the bar.

It's encouraging that i already see some gains just from doing push ups and squats in my room. When i started i could barely do one push up, after about three weeks i can now do multiple sets of ten.

Really I'm just hoping that being more active will positively affect my mental health, and looking better won't hurt. At the very least it's a distraction.
>>
File: tumblr_o89s4uBGhi1shmkc9o3_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o89s4uBGhi1shmkc9o3_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>Lost 80lbs and got kinda /fit/
>Joined the military
>In a LDR with a fembot

No more regrets. I had crippling self esteem issues (obese, small dick, NEET) and severe social anxiety. I still get nervous doing simple interactions with others or even walking outside, but she accepted everything and I've learned to appreciate myself again. I'd been a NEET for so many years I gave up, I stopped feeling human so many years ago. I've never felt attached to society, but finally I'm regaining something I lost so long ago.

Maybe we can all make it anons.
>>
File: IMG_2929.jpg (26KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2929.jpg
26KB, 291x343px
I'm paranoid as fuck, stupid, ugly, boring, and annoying. I'll never be able to hold a stable relationship, whether plutonic or romantic. As things are now, I just take up space. Nobody ACTUALLY likes me. My existence, even on a small scale is negligible.
To answer your question anon: soon.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.