[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No write a letter thread? Write a letter thread!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1483313476435.jpg (586KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483313476435.jpg
586KB, 800x600px
No write a letter thread? Write a letter thread!
>>
J
I know you're here, how are you doing?
S
>>
I want to die. The only thing left is death.
>>
>>35673326
ACTIVATE Bogdanon Bogdanoff Bogdanon Bogdanoff Bogdanon Bogdanoff Bogdanon Bogdanoff Bogdanon Bogdanoff Bogdanon
>>
every day, i only wake up to make sure that YOU are still alive. to see if you, and therefore my happiness, still exists on this earth. if i lose you, i lose myself. stay with me

from, me
>>
>>35673422
Assuming this is the S I think it is.

I've spent the whole day playing games and listening to "movie fights" in the background

Comfy dude.
You?
>>
>>35673739
School, music and browsing internet a lot
>tfw you're sleepy all day long, but you don't wanna sleep

I actually think you might be the correct J
>>
Dear son.

You will never know i am your father.
You will never know the truth.

But im always here, watching you. I have become so proud of you. Every night i can only think about telling you who i am, i can only think of what you would think of me.

Im sorry.
>>
>>35673966
Same old same then.

Well, I'm Jess
Last I saw, you told me to go fuck myself in italian or something.
>>
>>35674028
Okay I wasn't wrong, you're the correct one.
>>
>>35674088
You're doing the thread wrong.
You're supposed to write letters without initials and then complain that nobody knows who you're talking to
>>
>>35674280
>Come to think about it, his name was... it was you, damn

-S
>>
A
I'm obsessed with you
Love,
R
>>
i really fucking hate you and i almost wish you never came into my life. i know they say there's a very close margin between love and hate but i think i really, truly, fucking hate you and despise you. you don't even deserve my hate, you deserve nothing, i really shouldn't even give a shit about you at all. everything comes full circle in the end and by the time you realise what a huge moron you are i'm not even going to want to spit in your direction.

ignorance is bliss right? if only you knew the things i was planning to tell you. but i know you, and i know you are willfully playing dumb, because the things i could tell you would ruin your little perception of the world and the people in your life.

p.s. your best friend is a manipulative egoist liar and you are even dumber than i initially thought for putting so much trust into him.

- k
>>
>>35673326
im really still missing you
but I found someone I am starting to like
I hope this will be the end for my hope of a future with you
I cant stop thinking about how it all ended, its making me depressed. I dont think I love you anymore but Im not sure
>>
>>35674999
Nice trips. Initials?
>>
A,
I'm always going to blame myself.
-J
>>
kill me

Just do it already.
>>
Dear M,

Lighten up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.