[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a funny guy? i want people to like me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: girl fag.jpg (870KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
girl fag.jpg
870KB, 3008x2000px
How do I become a funny guy?
i want people to like me
>>
>>35673169
Be not creepy, semi funny, and semi attractive.
After that you can learn when/where/etc. to pepper in jokes or say funny shit. Wit's pretty damn hard to pick up but it's doable.
>>
>>35673169
I spent about 8-14 studying comedy (reading shitty joke books and binge watching comedy central)
Sometimes I can be funny, but my own sense of humor is skewed towards anti-jokes now.

I can't offer any advice aside from "different people find different things funny" maybe try being really loud when you're telling a joke and see how they react to it.
>>
>>35673169
I like how the version of that pic, with the screaming face in the bottle and arm of the girl, keep spreading
>>
>>35673169
I'm naturally funny, above average height, above average dick and none of it matters because I'm a bit chubby and I have terrible anxiety when it comes to initiating conversations with strangers so I'm still a virgin and have never had any sort of relationship

And when I mean that I'm funny to put things in perspective, I had a girl who I knew online fall in love with me once because she liked my sense of humor and how I would banter with her, and for the short time I was at public school there's multiple occasions I've had the entire class roaring in laughter because of something I said/made and the same thing happened multiple times in random ass conversations, it just comes naturally to me

But still alone shitposting with no friends because I'm terrible at actually maintaining relationships or initiating them
>>
An easy way is to comment on stuff you're doing especially if it's something stupid. This is example is awful but it's all I can think of but if you were saying how you're not drunk yet but then accidentally knock over your glass, instead of "oh fuck I'm sorry" you just comment on how "oh fuck maybe I am"
It's not hilarious, no one is going to lose their shit but it'll get a "heh"
Otherwise light teasing with a girl works too don't call her a fat pig but if she says something strange lightly mock her for it or something like that. I'm not sure if this works if you're average or ugly though

>t. normie
as cringey as that first tip was
>>
druids
>>
>>35673339
It makes me sad you guys missed the 2-3 year window for internet dating about 8 years ago. You're so fucked now...
>>
>>35673359
This is interpersonal relationship funny. I'm curious if OP's looking for this or simple daily interaction funny?

One's based entirely on the person and your attraction level, the other's just from being actually funny.
>>
>>35673398
Yeah well my only hope is to go to uni and hopefully succeed in my dream career and make some friends there or something

It's like I was born to be a successful chad but then my parents literally fucked up almost everything possible about my mind
>>
>>35673433
I made zero friends and had zero connections in college, mostly because I spurn casual/fake (culture: drug, etc.) friendships. Then again I came out of the military so was a few years older and already had a girlfriend + lived off campus. Maybe if you immerse yourself fully in it you'll either succeed or fail miserably and kill yourself?
>>
>>35673169
depends what kind of funny, you can be a goofball and just make yourself look stupid or you can be a meme guy or you can have good one liners and deliver stories well
>>
>>35673525
I don't think I'll have any problems making connections and making "friends" but there's a difference between knowing someone and having them invite you out to hang with them
>>
>>35673169
>How do I become a funny guy?
I wish i could help but to me it just comes naturally. Sure sometimes i have bad timing or joke is too strong but usually it works. Try watching comedian stand ups.
>>
File: 60's hitler.jpg (29KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
60's hitler.jpg
29KB, 620x470px
>>35673169
Do you think being funny will get you laid, OP
>>
>>35673339
Pretty much the same, except I'm downright fat and never get beyond the funny orbiter stage.
>>
>>35673169
Watch Charisma on Command on YouTube
>>
being funny is 99% delivery. for evidence, see norm mcdonald's moth joke. it's a terrible joke, but he makes it funny with pauses and inflections, etc. also normies have incredibly low standards for humour so the content of the joke rarely matters anyway, it's more about making them comfortable enough to laugh.
>>
File: casey.png (1MB, 870x1076px) Image search: [Google]
casey.png
1MB, 870x1076px
Hmm, depends who you're being funny around.

If you are with friends, then we have 2 cases.

1. They are friends but normalfags --> It's best you limit your sense of humor. My guess is that you're an edgy fuck because of websites like this and you often use ironic humor, edgy memes, and jokes about death and the futility of mankind. This is the case for me, anyway. I would say limit the edginess. In my experience, normies like to hear jokes that would be funny on an Amy Schumer level. You know, complete garbage. One way to get closer with people is by talking shit on other people. A good way of making friends is by hating the same people your friends do. If you make jokes about their enemies, you will gain their trust and they will think you are funny. Edginess can be used as shock humor, but don't bring up touchy subjects like suicide. I can talk about this case more if you want, but I don't want to reach the word limit.

2. They are friends but aren't normalfags --> Full speed ahead. Just be wary about personal jokes. For example, if your buddy's mom died in a car accident, don't joke about it unless he does it first. Even then, try to keep personal jokes at a low. If you have some grasp of empathy, you'll know where to draw the line. The line constantly moves too as you get to know each other more, but just know that there is a limit.

3. They aren't friends --> You have to know that it is IMPOSSIBLE to differentiate normalfags from non-normalfags. The best way to get ANYONE'S trust is by being self-deprecating. It's the easiest form of humor, especially if you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. People will see you as trustworthy and honest. Once you become friends, just refer to point 1 or 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRjRgT8QQ3c

Watch this. Yes, seriously fucking watch it. I don't care how mainstream or normie it is. I hope this helps.
>>
>>35674795
this is how an autist would approach humour, just so you're aware.
>>
>>35674844

It's just common sense.
>>
>>35673169
Don't. No one will ever take you seriously and you'll never get the acceptance that you desire.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.