[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you ever snap and beat up the autistic kid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1466553100585.png (37KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1466553100585.png
37KB, 560x407px
>Be me, angry beta in 10th grade
>every day in physics half retarded kid would bother me
>takes my book calculator or pencil just to fuck with me
>I always say something but he doesnt give a fuck
>one day it just happens
>as he reaches across my desk for my textbook I concoct a plan
>I take my freshly sharp number2 pencil and shank him in the side at least 10 times.
>it was just like the nazis in breaking bad when they assassinate the witnesses in prison
>he winced in pain and retreated holding his side
>never stole my shit ever again

honestly I think gandhi might have been wrong about the whole violence thing
>>
Nah I snapped and pinned the chad to the bus wall with my foot on his cock and my back against the other seat.
>>
I slammed the autistic Asian fatty's head between a locker door. His glasses broke and he started bleeding and I got detention.

He's a sergeant in the army now, go figure
>>
>>35672121
good job anon. did you get your ass kicked or what?
>>
>>35672045
One of them, yes.
>be at daycare
>twin autists behind me as we line up to go inside from playground
>"8 YEAR OLD, 8 YEAR OLD, 8 YEAR OLD, 8 YEAR OLD."
>'Shut up, I'm 9.'
>"8 YEAR OLD, 8 YEAR OLD, 8 YEAR OLD, 8 YEAR OLD."
>Push him against chain link fence
>He's already cowering, readying to let loose his autistic squeals of distress
>Hit him on the back with a closed fist
>Slow motion crumbles
>Literally sitting down indian style, with one hand where I hit him
>Line starts moving
>Ignore them and go inside
>One of the carers/teachers says his brother told her I did it
>Deny it
>Other kids stick up for me
>The twin autists are frothing, screeching about how I hit them and everyone is lying
>She rolls her eyes and just tells us to play nice
Hahah, eat a dick, Dillinger's

Your sister was hot, too
>>
I had an actual retard run up to me one day while standing in line to go inside from recess once. He was mad because I got him out in kickball and he tried to push me around when he came up to me in line
Shoved him in the wall, kicked out his legs, and then stomped on him until teachers dragged me away
Not my proudest moment
>>
in elementary school i was playing tag during recess and i tagged this autistic kid and he started pulling my hair hard as fuck so i punched him in the face and gave him a bloody lip [he had braces]. i got suspendid for 3 days but he never even made eye contact with me again.
>>
no but they were fun to intimidate
>freshmen year of HS
>spanish
>have to sit next to some legit faggot who had clear signs of social autism
>gets progressively worse as the year goes on
>come into school one day and notice pictures of that shitty Mudkip meme that was popular at the time all over the fucking walls of the school
>what the actual fuck
>spanish rolls around
>notice the semen sampler is especially excited today
>sit down
>he slowly leans over to me
>"psst hey, do u leik Mudkips"
>pulls out yet another sheet of paper with mudkip on it
>rip it in half and tell him to sit still for the rest of class
>doesn't make a peep for the rest of the week
>>
>>35672045
Yeah, I ony hung out with him to play his n64 and one time he sperged out and I beat him up.

Sorry Leif or whatever your gay ass name was.
>>
>>35672342
the hero we need

>>35672391
kek

>>35672561
you didnt go far enough
>>
File: 1465288348153.jpg (22KB, 250x329px) Image search: [Google]
1465288348153.jpg
22KB, 250x329px
when i was a kid i legitimately tried to drown an autistic kid at a public pool but unfortunately his mom threw me off of him and he lived

didn't get in trouble at all, in fact i convinced my dad to stop by Walgreen's afterward to buy me some chocolate race cars
>>
>>35673380
why? did someone talk you into it?
>>
No but one time I gave him the ultimate middle finger. I'll explain.
>be me in 11th grade
>kid in the grade below me is fucking annoying as hell, won't stop talking to me even though it's clear I'm not interested and constantly tried (and failed) to be funny
>worth mentioning he was gay and would sometimes hit on me
>he seemed to want me all to himself, as he would actively try to make things awkward between me and EVERY SINGLE GIRL I WOULD TALK TO
>one day he gets into a feud with one of his female friends because she criticized him for acting like the cunt he was
>happen to like her, so I ask her to prom and she says yes
>the next day, he sees us talking, and since he hates her at this point, he continues his routine of trying to make things awkward
>"hehehe do you guys LIIIIKEE EACH OTHER?"
>I say, "Yes."
>She says, "He asked me to prom yesterday and I said yes."
>The look on his face is priceless
>>
File: 1484667247551.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1484667247551.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
>>35673462
i just wanted to see what would happen
>>
>>35673463
gays are all mentally ill. its honestly kinda sad...
you did the right thing tho
>>
>>35673518
kek, did you ever have any other incidents?
>>
Never beat him up but bullied the shit out of him. He was 100% autistic at the minimum but probably quite a few more things wrong with him. I used to shove him against lockers (got 3 days ISS for that). He got worked up over weird ass things. One time I rolled my window down on the bus (it was like 80 degrees) cause the wind was blowing his pages around. I held him down (he was weak as fuck) and rolled down all the windows around us. Then when I got bored of that I threw his book out the window. My bus driver hated him too, so thankfully did nothing about that and when he reported me she (driver) denied it.
>>
>>35673599
One time I rolled my window down on the bus (it was like 80 degrees). He got mad because the wind was blowing his pages around*
>>
File: republicucks.jpg (81KB, 750x540px) Image search: [Google]
republicucks.jpg
81KB, 750x540px
>>35673552
he only did the right thing if he made that faggot kick his parents out of their house so he and the female could fuck on his queerbed

pick unrelated
>>
>>35673599
you fuck. i would be furious if someone threw my halo novel out the window or some shit. but at least the bus driver hated him. they have a weird 6th sense about kids
>>
>>35673588
i realized shortly after that that i can't/shouldn't kill people because there are consequences, i fear prison more than i want to cause trouble

though i've done things where i can like doxxing cheating roasties, putting rat poison in some weed pipe i found in my brothers room, and trying my hardest to injure people when in a fight without killing them
>>
>>35673681
i love fighting and shit because its fun to dominate someone else. but i dont really enjoy hurting people. whats it like? do you get boner when you look at gore threads?
>>
>>35673762
no i don't like gore it isn't about that

hurting someone like that is like taking all your pain and stabbing them with it
>>
>>35673810
ahhh, i have a lot of pain but when it hits hard I just go fetal position in the shower and imagine taking all my Oxyies at once. sometimes I think about shooting everyone I know but it doesn't really comfort me
>>
File: 1350270416141.jpg (67KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1350270416141.jpg
67KB, 768x960px
I had a fight with a huge autistic girl

>be 10
>girl called Alison moves into our school
>she's not exactly fat, just built huge and pretty tall
>has massive anger issues
>would occasionally start flipping out, screaming and launching chairs at the walls
>everyone tends to avoid her as to not trigger the tard rage
>one day im outside heading back to the playground from the lunchroom
>i dont remember exactly what happened but Alison was there and she was fucking mad
>somehow her tard rage targeted me
>starts screaming at me like a raging bill
>she grabs me by the hair (it was long as this point) and pulls it really fucking hard
>nope
>just start smashing her in the face repeatedly
>i don't know how many time i did it but it was quite a few until she let go
>she starts crying and screaming, teachers finally arrive to defuse the situation
>her face is red as fuck
>mfw her parents came in after school and apologised to me
She was fucking mental
>>
Yes. Over the last year of school, he developed a passion for making my life hell. My little sister developed Hashimoto's disease and my grandpa died of stomach cancer that year which took a lot of happiness out of everyday life and for some reason, he saw that as a reason to push his luck. One day, I lost it and threw a punch right at his face and managed to break his jar. Didn't see him at the prom that year, hope that piece of shit offed himself.
>>
>>35674315
goodjob anon. fatties tend to think their tough, but most are pussies
>>
I broke a chads nose when he stomped on my skater shoes in sophmore year.
I wasn't very rich and I got them for my birthday from my sick mom.
Next year my dad was making bank though, so I don't know if it was completely justified
>>
>>35674382
holy fuck. did you box or did he just not eat his daily calcium?
>>
>>35674480
I was bullied for my weight when I was a child so I started lifting two years prior to the incident. I was a senior at that time and builtfat aspiring to go bearmode.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.