[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont guys like to cuddle?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Why dont guys like to cuddle?
>>
How do I join that chat? Asking for a friend
>>
Because we know what you've done.
>>
>>35671851

Women don't want to cuddle. It's a shit-test. They do that to see if the men they are with will be a soft faggot or not.

When my gf asks me to cuddle, I tell her to go kill herself, since I KNOW she is shit-testing me and I don't feel bad about the time she cried after because those are shit-testing tears.
>>
I like to cuddle tbqh
>>
I'd prefer cuddling over sex fampai
>>
Cuddling is the absolute best!!! ;) I love to cuddle with my wife. We cuddle in the car sometimes. It's real good!!! Hehehe
>>
>>35671851
No girl has let me cuddle her.
>>
>>35673039
You've got to do it!!! You've got to get in there and do the cuddling!!! It's sooooooo fuckjmg good
>>
i'd love to cuddle with a qt but at the same time i'm a filthy virgin pervert and i know i'd get hard
>>
>>35671938
kek, this sounds to me like you actually have never had a girlfriend, or if you did, you don't understand women at all.
>INB4 YES I HAVE HAD A GIRLFRIEND, BELIEVE ME I KNOW WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
>>
>>35673166
do girls not like boners when cuddling or something?
>>
>>35673210
I too would like to know this originally
>>
>>35673101
I've never even had a conversation with a girl my age outside the internet.
>>
>>35673261
they don't give a fuck

t. somebody who had a gf
>>
>>35671938
I did this to my girlfriend and she broke up with me. We haven't spoke in a month but I know it's just yet another female shit-test
>>
>>35671851
Homophobia. Personally, I love cuddling with other guys, but that's because I've finally accepted that I'm also attracted to men.
>>
>>35673210
Girls like boners when cuddling if they're into you. Most of the time they'll let you into them.

Girls dislike boners if they aren't attracted to you.

>>35674193
Please kill yourself, homosexual filth
>>
>>35671851
I do
it's fucking great
>>
>>35673190

Great job making an autistic post where you set it up so no matter how I reply, your autistic parameters attempt to invalidate whatever I say.

It's easy to get a gf. Harder to commit and stick it out.
>>
File: IMG_1065.jpg (64KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1065.jpg
64KB, 645x773px
>>35671851
Cuddling is the best
>tfw you put your head on her boobs
>>
>>35674274
>As opposed to fucking
>When you can suck on them and slide your cock between them
>Making them bounce around as you pound her
You ever fuck G cup tits anon? I have it was alright, not great
>>
>tfw you want cuddling and kissing but not sex
Life is hard
>>
>>35674502
You're a cuck, anon. It's time to accept your role in life.
>>
>>35671851
You have to have a conscience to want nice things. Men are born without them.
>>
>>35674568
No. Fuck you and your shit taste.
>>
File: 1461230706407.png (60KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
1461230706407.png
60KB, 250x219px
cuddling is the fucking best, my guy. I tried it the same week I threw away my virginity, and I liked it infinitely more.
>>
>>35674568
I'd gladly be a cuck if it meant I would get to cuddle a girl, but even that's too much to hope for.
>>
>>35675303
It's your taste not mine, faggot. You're the one who doesn't want to fuck women.

>>35675354
That's pathetic anon. Neck yourself.
>>
>>35671851
We do, gorls don't like to cuddle all they ever want to do is fuck. That's not fun, it just feels like a trip to gym while you lay there with your stinky ass in my face doing nothing.

Lazy, lewd cunts!
>>
>>35672029
but cuddling is a part of sex
it's my favorite part 2
>>
File: 1408753857924.jpg (2MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408753857924.jpg
2MB, 800x800px
>>35674271

>it's easy to get a gf

I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THESE FUCKING NORMIES RREEEEEEEEEE
>>
my ex used to tell me one day she would straddle me and feed me breakfast. i fantasized so much about making her chew for me and feeding me mouth to mouth before rolling her over and choking her softly as i pounded her roughly. i don't know what this has to do with cuddling. i'm so lonely i haven't talked to another person except the mcdonalds people in weeks and i haven't posted here in months.

cuddling is cool though.
>>
>>35677639
My girlfriend talks about spitting in my mouth
>>
>tfw tired
>tfw no robot bf to curl up behind in bed and fall asleep with
>>
>bf will cuddle me for literal hours and complains when I need to get up for a pissbreak
>>
I fucking love cuddling man. Sex is good, and I have that sort of passion in me for hard rough sex and all that...
But the loving shit is the best man. Cuddling is great. Pillow talk is the fucking shit. Falling asleep with a girl in your arms is like the best shit. Romance is my fetish I'm getting a chub just reading this.
I hope tomorrow on lunch or on the street or in the subway or something I meet a girl somehow that wants to date and make love

>>35678546
>tfw body is very weary and stiff
>no robot gf to be my big spoon, then little spoon, then lay with her head on my chest, then lay with my head in her chest, then repeat while talking about nothing until we fall asleep or make love
I hate you for making me think about this
>>
>>35678515
That's kind of hot I guess
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.