[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls cant be robo-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 30.jpg (52KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
52KB, 750x500px
This girl has never been on a date and wrote a book about it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/katie-heaney/never-have-i-ever-my-life-so-far-without-a-date_b_4577782.html

Thoughts?
>>
>>35671709
Because a "date" is old fashioned these days. Girl just get fucked instead - and I'm sure this one isn't a virgin either. In fact, there's probably already been a nigger in her ass.
>>
File: TheVladPill.png (59KB, 586x809px) Image search: [Google]
TheVladPill.png
59KB, 586x809px
Yes, yes... all of the times women I liked took me out and paid for my shit.

What a horrible existence.
>>
>>35671709
There's a difference between volcel and incel.
>>
>>35671709
>There were a couple of times when I hung out with a boy I liked and he paid for me and we were both single so I think those were dates
>>
>>35671709
>thousands of boys who have never been on dates
Normal
>one girl hasn't been on a date
Omfg whaaaaat?!

And it turns out she has been on dates
>>
>>35671709
I'm going to assume she's super picky and is only willing to date buff 10/10 Abercrombie models. 3/10 girls think they are entitled to 10/10 males. That's the state of things
>>
>Has very blatantly been on dates
>BUT OOH I'M SO SPECIAL AND MODEST AND I'VE NOT HAD A DATE XDDDD
I fucking hate women
I hate them so goddamn much
Even women with downs syndrome go on more dates that robots
>>
>>35671709
>This girl has never been on a date and wrote a book about it.
>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/katie-heaney/never-have-i-ever-my-life-so-far-without-a-date_b_4577782.html
>Thoughts?

It's certainly a curious story. However, it's fascinating that others find this woman's story of being unwanted so compelling that she has been able to sell a book about her experience. How nice it would be if this signified an authentic concern about the struggles of the undesirable, that it suggested that the things that live on the periphery were capable of being shown sympathy.

Of course, we have to be honest with ourselves. She is reasonably attractive, a pleasant emissary from the land of the lost and left behind. People can read her tale comfortably, assuring themselves that someday our heroine could well be saved. She may suffer from obstacles, I have no doubt, but authentic ugliness is not one of them. She offers a safe glimpse into a sad world most will never know. Walking the border between the world of men and monsters with this woman as a guide, they can return with a clean conscience because they know that, in all likelihood, there will come a time when their unhappy guide will follow them back. Dante could walk through Hell unscathed because he was led by Virgil, a poet for whom damnation never reached any deeper than Limbo. Gloomy, but infinitely more gentle than the agonies tormenting those suffering below it.

The true abominations, things for which sexual affection is an impossibility, don't publish books with readers eager to learn of their plights. We have lost our taste for tragedy, and even our fairy tales are only palatable if the beast can someday become a prince. When human beings want to look at abominations, they don't listen to the tales of creatures that remind them that the radically undesirable are human too. They tour the sideshow instead, hoping to reassure themselves that the things they see there could not possibly be men.
>>
>>35671709
I have literally never been on a date or had a single woman show interest in me despite having 6-7 different dating profiles going and posting in meetup threads constantly

one woman has been on 7 dates is apparently a newsworthy item?
>>
>>35671709
I'll take that dumb whore on a date right now.
>>
File: scheffer.png (2MB, 1460x982px) Image search: [Google]
scheffer.png
2MB, 1460x982px
>>35673269
How does it feel knowing the agonies tormenting Paolo and Francesca are still preferable to the life of a robot?
>>
>>35673863
You cant afford her. Also get in line.
>>
>>35673269
Shut up you fucking pedantic prick. It is like you're just desperately trying to be interesting and failing.
>>
>>35672503
They're designed to be hated. If a man doesn't hate women then hes damaged. Or just naive.
>>
She's like a 4/10. Tons of average looking guys would date her, but she only wants 8+. Her fuck face sucks, the male version of her is an incel as well and nobody cares.
>>
>>35671709
>Rylee, since the time I met her seven years ago, has dated nine people.
WHAT THE FUCK?! Nine? Jesus fucking Christ. Nine?!
>>
>>35674888
Hes right, its just his post is filled with sophistry.

Basically society has a fascination with viewing the extreme from a position of safety. Thats why men are second class citizens, and whenever a female may come close to understanding this, its treated as an event.
>>
>>35673269
>>35674888
>>35674976
That post reads like he just discovered what a thesaurus is. It doesn't use the right word for the job, he just uses a more "advanced" word any time he can think of one, and it comes out extremely non-smooth as a result.
>>
>>35675072
Its youth. When I was a kid I was eager to impress with my vocabulary. Then I realised effective communication is more important than flowery, but clumsy communication.

Anon is prob v young. Browsing the board out of curiosity. Life hasn't crushed his soul yet. I envy him, in a way.
>>
>>35671709
>Thoughts?
to be a robot you have to be a virgin
well is she?
doubt it.
>>
>le cut off last letter meme
This is getting annoying. At least make it convincing and not so ironically wrong. The irony meme died already.

>>35671709
She's pretty, she knows it, so she posts her face and writes about her self all narcissistically as a woman would, expecting people to care but not kill her. If a robot did this and said what he wanted, well, they'd risk death and wouldn't expect anyone to care otherwise, because if they cared we wouldn't be in this position.
>>
File: 1436069948943.png (98KB, 342x427px) Image search: [Google]
1436069948943.png
98KB, 342x427px
>>35673269
Well said anon. We are but forgotten monsters.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.