[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post those filters niBBas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170320-171804.jpg (247KB, 806x927px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170320-171804.jpg
247KB, 806x927px
Post those filters niBBas
>>
>>35670314
>he uses filters
fucking ple
>>
File: Capture.png (41KB, 417x319px)
Capture.png
41KB, 417x319px
this post might not be oregano
>>
File: fil.png (11KB, 416x214px)
fil.png
11KB, 416x214px
this for posts
>>
>>35670314
>niBBas
nice twitter meme, you casual faggot
why are you even here, did you run out of funny frog pics to share with your alt-trad cathcel friends
go fuck yourself, faggot
>>
>>35670400
>not using filters for trap/eliza/agatha/rose/fembot/tfnogf/steamfeels/britfeel/omouto threads
>>
>>35670466
omouto threads have been getting really fucking annoying. probably because i hate my furfag sister

we need to ban them, or just delete those threads
>>
File: faces of death.jpg (126KB, 696x779px) Image search: [Google]
faces of death.jpg
126KB, 696x779px
>>35670466
so basically all the good threads
why the fuck are you even here
"virtue signaling" is an overused meme, but that's literally all you're doing
why the fuck do we need to know what filters you use, faggot
why the fuck would any of us care about any of this shit
the entire purpose of filters is so that you can put a diaper over your head to make up for your inability to ignore shit you do not like
"HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT WHAT I'M FILTERING" is unnecessary attention-whoring, and not even the kind people can masturbate to

if filtering actually worked, if it actually made you shut the fuck up, it would be worth it, but it fucking doesn't, because even after you've filtered the shit you don't like, you can't shut up about it. you're making angry little digs at things that, if you are in fact telling the truth (which I doubt), you can't even see

you're an unpleasant poster
>>
>>35670546
who's "we"
is it the "we" who's coming in here with 2017 twitter memes
why is your shitty home life the board's problem
should we receive even more shitminnery just because your family's a shambles
fuck off
>>
>>35670426
>filtering feel threads and stories
that's what this board is for tard
>>
>>35670665
this thread is a subtle "let's crusade against things I don't like" raid deal
he doesn't actually care what your filters are, he's just trying to foment enough sentiment against these things that the janitards will be forced to take action
he's a fucking faggot and he should think before posting
>>
>>35670582
>>35670637

blahblahlbah, have fun looking at attention whore/trap threads all day faggot
>>
>>35670637
my family isn't in shambles, kid. I just hate my furfag womanlet weaboo sister. my parents are loving to me and I love them.

Sorry you get butthurt at my opposition to your shitty incest threads.

Also:
>i do not use twitter
>I am not making this the board's problem, this is the first time i've even mentioned those types of threads.
>>35670665
i put story threads to the top. that's why its checked in a different column friendo
>>
>>35670743
i see you have refused to engage with my criticism of your behavior
have you considered that you might be a dumb faggot

>>35670844
i have difficulty believing that you are not the OP
>>
>>35670883
how do you have difficulty believing that? his filter screen theme is black and mine is yotsuba style

d u m b
>>
File: filter.png (25KB, 389x794px)
filter.png
25KB, 389x794px
65 threads blocked. The board almost appears decent this way.
>>
>>35671943

>?

What exactly did you mean by blocking the question mark symbol?
>>
>>35671971
I'm not sure, it doesn't actually hide all question marks or else it would block almost every thread. But I don't see many cancerous threads up so I think it's for good measure.
>>
>>35670314
>filters
S a f e s p a c e
a
f
e
s
p
a
c
e
>>
File: autismpepe.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
autismpepe.png
308KB, 492x419px
i'm not a special snowflake, i love taking the abuse, it makes me stronger
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.