[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your Oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 25

File: smug anime vampire.jpg (274KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime vampire.jpg
274KB, 750x750px
I know you are thinking of her. Tell me all about her, I'll listen and tell you what I think
>>
>>35670055
can I tell you abt my oneitis even though he's a dude?
t. fembot (male)
>>
File: smug anime girl hair beads.jpg (133KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl hair beads.jpg
133KB, 1440x1080px
>>35670098
That is not an issue.

Tell me about him, please
>>
Smol af, like 5'8"
Shoulder length black wavy hair,
A smile that's brighter than my past present and future.
>>
>>35670127
He's around 6'3 (I'm 6'0 so it's nice to find someone taller), and part native American.
We met at a party 3 years ago and hung out basically every day, it was nice.
We had basically everything in common from music to politics.

A few months ago he moved and just, dropped me. No idea what I did but I can't just move on from someone like that desu
>>
>white
>blonde
>braces
>apparently fat according to normalshit friends
>complete qt
>have not talked to her entire year
>no opportunities to talk to her but i want to
>sometimes catch her eye in class and she looks away (happened a few times)
>>
File: anime girl sad.jpg (113KB, 532x509px) Image search: [Google]
anime girl sad.jpg
113KB, 532x509px
>>35670165
Black hair a best. A bright smile is always a huge plus

>>35670230
Have you tried contacting him? If he just left you like that, he might have just been stringing you along because he was bored. I'm sorry about that, robofriend.

>>35670235
I wouldn't know about how to proceed with that, but maybe you could try making up an autistic ruse to force yourself into contact with her
>>
She was part of my pre-cal class in high school. I entered late because I was in math engineering the first semester of school. I said behind a guy I knew at the back of the class. She set next to me and I didn't really think much of it.
I would sometimes ask her for a pencil because I was stupid and kept losing my s***. One time I don't remember what I said to her but she smiled and I fell in love. Ever since then I've been obsessing over her day after day week after week year after year. I didn't really have that many conversations and I tried talking her after class but she would run away or she would walk really fast and I suppose she didn't want to be bothered so I didn't interact with her.

Graduation came by and I wanted to say something to her but I was too much of a cuckold and left without saying anything. When I got back home I message her through Normie book. I rambled the lawn and didn't really make any sense but I guess she got the idea that I had feelings for her and stopped messaging me. So I deleted her off of Normal book and blocked her. And that was the end of that.

I never had the courage to ask her out because I was the loser loner that look like s***. And I didn't think I was good enough. Now the thing is this slut is dating this ugly son of a b****. And it pisses me off so much
>>
>tfw planning to meet up with the oneitis of someone I know is on this board right now
>It's going to get incredibly romantic and sexual
It feels pretty good.
>>
>>35670055
I have none. That shit is gay. Im a grown ass man, can suck my own dick.
>>
File: 1474698601593.png (321KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
1474698601593.png
321KB, 660x660px
>>35670330
I know where she's working at and I was wondering if it was a good idea to stop by and say hi. However I don't know if it's going to look a little weird if i just show up out of the blue. I still want her even if she has caused me a lot of pain and is a roastie bitch. Should i go visit her or just give up?

Om sure she knows i stalk her through normie book
>>
File: hair ribbon.jpg (6KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
hair ribbon.jpg
6KB, 230x220px
>5'6 (i'm 6'0)
>Chestnut hair and blue eyes
>very energetic
>super genuine, optimistic, sweet
>wears cute clothes that are very modest, unlike many of my slutty female classmates
>very intelligent
>wears a hair ribbon like pic related. I can't figure out why I love it so much, but I do

I have talked to her in the past, but never got her number. She is very nice and i'm 100% sure she's a virgin. I think i might have to just fix bayonets and talk to her more, although I'm fucking terrified at the thought.
>>
He was short, like 5'5", but taller than me. Dark brown hair and eyes. We were just friends as far as he was concerned. He died last week. We had fallen out of touch, so I hadn't seen or talked to him lately, but now that I can't I feel so lost.
>>
File: 1463079343225.png (433KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1463079343225.png
433KB, 800x850px
>>35670410
Also i think ive gone up on looks from HS. Ive gained 1.2 inches of height and gotten fit. Shes 5'9 and im 5'10
>>
File: smug watermelon.jpg (474KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
smug watermelon.jpg
474KB, 1619x1725px
>>35670330
What an unfortunate and autistic series of events. I think you might have to move on, seeing as she now thinks you are weird. On the other hand, if you show up >>35670410 to her place of work looking like you have your act together, dressed nice, and ask to get coffee with her or something to catch up, it's a long shot, but it might work
>>
File: dinosaur wojak.png (783KB, 1500x1796px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur wojak.png
783KB, 1500x1796px
>>35670451
She sounds really nice. Good luck with it

>>35670464
I'm sorry to hear that. Mind if I ask how he died?

>>35670391
That's a serious upgrade, mate
>>
>>35670512
You managed to grow after 18?
>>
>>35670632
Yup. Not much and it took a lot of work on my part. Theres still hope for those manlets at 18

>also implying im not a manlet at 5 10 but its still a significant difference from 5'9
>>
Is it weird that I don't have a crush on any real people? I see plenty of good looking people, but beyond thinking they're attractive, I have no feelings for them.
>>
>>35670055
>5'7
>blue eyes
>shorter hair
>a voice so soft it makes my brain whirl
Haven't spoken to her in a month
>>
>>35670726
Im exactly the same anon.
>>
>>35670721
Lucky you, 20 year olrd manlet here and neve grew an inch since around 14
>>
5'8 blond girl, blue eyes. shoulder length hair. casual clothing, like jeans, sport shoes, pullover. catholic and probably a virgin (I mean BACK THEN, this was 8 years ago, when we were both 16ish). was in my philosophy class and seemed very smart in what she said, but also made kind of a slightly depressed impression. she also liked to help people and wanted to study medicine and such. she was just wonderful and in spite of her beauty not very popular. in the cafeteria she joined my table even though we didn't know each other and we were nearly the only people there. i couldn't say a damn word. that's where everything started.
>>
>>35670560
He had some health issues and was never expected to live very long.
>>
Why is there so many fags on this board?
>>
>>35670870
maybe because fags don't have it easy in life? man, i don't know. being a fag is probably easier than being a het robot.
>>
>>35670848
Tha-that's a very sad story. I'm sure he was glad to have had someone like you during his time on earth.

>>35670759
What's stopping you from talking to her? is it autism?

>>35670721
How did you grow? did you do stretches and take hormones or something?
>>
>>35671094
She has no interest in me.
>>
File: 1465330405111.jpg (13KB, 229x350px) Image search: [Google]
1465330405111.jpg
13KB, 229x350px
>>35670055
I don't even have one. No girls online will hold a conversation with my autistic ass and I don't go to college or work at a place where I can meet girls to even orbit.
>>
black hair, pale white, green eyes, gamer grill, laughs at everything. hurts to not be loved back
>>
>>35671433
u okay senpai?
>>
File: 1488775190759.jpg (47KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1488775190759.jpg
47KB, 512x512px
I have her in two classes.

She's friendly, funny, smart.... the list goes on.

She's about 5'0, black hair, cute body, gorgeous face. The entire school knows who she is. She's the girl all the other girls envy. She's the girl who'd hug you when she sees you and would hold you if you were sad. She's the girl who'd give you the answers to the homework without you even asking. She's the girl who'd talk to you about your day for hours and then tell you how hers was.

And I'm a fat autistic cringelord who would rather spend his day watching star wars than doing his 8 page English essay.

She doesn't even know I'm alive, op.
>>
File: 1458350259769.jpg (125KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1458350259769.jpg
125KB, 633x758px
She's grinding on another guy right fucking now
>>
>>35670055
I've had the biggest crush on her in highschool and she may or may not have been interested in me as more than a friend as well, but we both never had the courage to make the first move.

I never really got over her and spilled all of my built up spaghetti when we met again years later. I left before it got too awkward and she spammed me with messages, wanting to talk, for a day. Briefly met up to tell her or rather not talk about it more and that she should just forget I ever said anything.

Like another half a year goes by before she texts me out of the blue and keeps up the conversation despite me only replying with one-liners. This happened a few more times of the course of a month, before contact stopped again.

She'd ask if I remember [situation we've had fun together] and tell me we should watch that one movie we used to love sometime. She didn't talk about herself much or use me as emotional crutch. I feel like I've done quite a lot of things that must've hurt her, yet she seems to remember me fondly.

I want to talk to her and have her back in my life, even if just as a friend again, even if it hurts. She tolerates my faults and weaknesses like nobody else does. But she's and adult and living her own life while I'm a miserable manchild living with his parents.
>>
I met her a couple months ago at a video game tournament. She actually asked to play with me; otherwise I probably wouldn't have talked to her (didn't want to seem like a thirsty beta). Since then we've been talking more and more and my infatuation keeps growing. She's a qt Korean (by heritage) girl, super smart, silly, and just an interesting person in general. I don't know how much she likes me though, since she's friendly with pretty much everyone. I want to ask her out to go get food or something, but I just get so nervous around her. Hopefully I make a move soon.
>>
File: Satania autism.png (1MB, 1501x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Satania autism.png
1MB, 1501x1600px
>>35671433
At least you got digits. Do you have any friends you can go somewhere with and try to meet a girl?

>>35671669
She sounds like a great person. Do you have any plan to try and get with her? Maybe stop in on one of the self improvement threads we have around here all the time.

>>35671683
Chad usually wins in the end. Try and move on

>>35671757
That's a great story. She sounds like she would make a good gf. You need to move out and jumpstart your life.
>>
She has dark brown hair, she loves to draw, she has a perfect petite body, she has the most beautiful face ive seen. I have loved her since I was 15.I love her still today and most importantly she loves me. She is watching netflix next to me.

You guys will experience this some day. Or not, i dont really care becouse i couldnt be happier myself
>>
>>35671944
>That's a great story. She sounds like she would make a good gf. You need to move out and jumpstart your life.
She once told me she thinks I'd make a good bf, then got embarrassed when she realized what she had said.

I promised myself not to contact her before I find a job and my own place, but I'm still in uni and it's all not that easy.

Also, she has a boyfriend, but I'm not gonna let that stop me.
>>
File: 43gr4f.jpg (62KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
43gr4f.jpg
62KB, 320x371px
>>35671944
>move on to other girl
>chad gets her too
Fuck this rugged fucking game
>>
>>35672137
Have you ever asked what you have to offer to that girl? Why would anyone want a loser?
>>
File: smite evil.jpg (325KB, 980x1400px) Image search: [Google]
smite evil.jpg
325KB, 980x1400px
>>35670055
She added me on facebook because of mutual friends, and we have been flirting via memes ever since
not quite a oneitus but i plan to fuck her
>>
She's a 5'1" mega qt. Blonde hair, about 100 lbs. Dated her 2.5 years ago, but acted like the fucking retardedest beta you've ever met, complete with often crying, and constant groveling and she understandably dumped me. She was a legit 9.5 to me, most of my friends agreed she was at least an 8. I only got her to agree to date me after literally 3 years of begging. She was the only person I've met that shared an identical music taste with me (really important to me and my taste is bizarre). Was into almost all of my hobbies. This will sound faggy, but we had texted 24/7 for 3 years prior to dating and the 1.5 we did date so we knew everything about each other. She ended up cheating on me at a party with some dude (he wasn't even close to a Chad, she hated Chads for some reason) and then broke up with me about a week later. She ended up dating another non-Chad.
Just wish I could go hang out again, play some viddya, recommend some songs to each other again. We never even had sex, a week before we broke up she sent me nudes for the first time while we mutually jacked off. We were literally weeks to days from banging after waiting nearly 5 years. We still talk maybe twice a month, but it's always just catching up for maybe 5 texts and feels really awkward. I've dated 3 girls and even had sex with all of them since then, but none of them came close to what we had.
INB4: GET OUT NORMIES, REEEEEEEEEE. Though I'm sure I've still got 50/50 odds of getting that.
>>
>>35672155
>why would anyone want a loser
They don't, is that what you want to hear? I'm a fucking loser with autism and social fuckery, happy?
>>
jess abbott

started listening to her solo music recently and now i'm retarded with emotions. she will never know i exist and she is likely bisexual with an interest more towards girls
>>
File: just be yourself nazi.jpg (94KB, 597x436px) Image search: [Google]
just be yourself nazi.jpg
94KB, 597x436px
>>35672646
That sounds pretty rough. Have you become more alpha since breaking up? The crying and grovelling stuff is pretty damning in the eyes of any female

>>35672137
The ride never ends, my friend

>>35672097
If you're in Uni, it's understandable that you aren't working full time, but you need to get your own place. Good luck
>>
>>35670055
I dropped my oneitis.

I asked her out, she said yes, then ghosted me and made it painfully clear that she doesn't want to go out. After someone recognized me from my previous posts calling me a "Fat Mexican", I realized that I've been bitching about this too much here and resolved to give it up entirely.

She's still cute tho. A couple heads shorter than I am, shortish dark hair, kinda pale, gorgeous eyes, small tits, great ass. Seems as though I have an extremely specific type (Thanks Oona).
>>
File: 1215033161871.jpg (138KB, 340x444px) Image search: [Google]
1215033161871.jpg
138KB, 340x444px
>tfw literally just found out from Chad friend that she's been fucking him
Hang me now
>>
>>35670055
Met her on tinder. texted like crazy for 2 weeks. Met and had an okay first date but it was a little awkward. She stopped messaging nearly as much. Contacted her and she says she's struggling with life and doesn't know what she
s ready for. Haven't asked her to meet again for a multitude of reasons. Really confused.

>beautiful auburn hair
>not fat
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
She entered my algebra class in 9th grade. Her name was Cassandra a lanky small emo girl who had just transferred from another school. I saw her and didn't think much. Cassandra ended up sitting behind me and she became friends with this guy. Well I was sitting I overheard her calling me"cute" to be honest I was sort of in shocked. Weeks went by and we started talking we became "good friends" she told me everything and I told her everything. We were inseparable she fancied me and I think I did the same. However I could not bring myself to confess my affection towards this girl. She ended up moving again back to the high school that she came from. We didn't talk for 2 years. I completely broke contact with her during that time and I couldn't seem to care any less that this person who I adored had eft me.

During the time she was gone apparently she found another possible mate. The thought of her being with someone else sickened me. On my last year on my senior year she returned and it appeared that she had missed me a whole lot. I could only bring myself to pretend not to know her. I was happy and I was unhappy that she was again with me. We spend a lot of time together again and it was obvious that she wanted me. I told her I loved her once and she said she loved me too. After that I didn't say anything and walked away. I could almost see her frustration years had gone by and I had done nothing and she couldn't understand me one bit. After walking away I cut off contact with her. I completely vanished from her life and watch from afar as she slowly lost her mind. At the same time I felt pain myself but I knew this was for the best. She wasn't good enough for me and I wasn't good enough for her.

Fast-forward to 2017 she is getting Blacked by multiple guys and im still fapping to 2d waifus on a taiwanese cartoon forum for autistic incels.
>>
File: 1489478089869.jpg (38KB, 1080x814px) Image search: [Google]
1489478089869.jpg
38KB, 1080x814px
>tfw I felt love literally only once in my whole life
>She actually loved me back (Often initiated conversations, smiled at me, stared at me etc.)
>Was too fucking autistic at the time to realize this
>Could have a genuine loving relationship with another human being
>Ever since then I never felt love towards anyone else
I don't really regret it desu, I fear that if I was in relationship with her I would still be the same sperg I used to be since all those years of suffering made me more self aware and nowadays people actually like me but I hate them due to trust issues and all my life expierience.
I just want to love and trust another human being, I would even be fine having a 2d waifu, I just want to feel love towards anything but I can't.
>>
She's a coworker, a qt blonde with green eyes and a really nice smile. We get along well but she's a naturally happy and bubbly person so it's hard to not to. She has a boyfriend.
>>
>>35670726
saem. I've truly become a robot. There were a few oneitis', but there are none now.
>>
I don't actually have one. Whenever I start to develop feelings for anyone, even platonic feelings, I crush them down instantly because I know I am so fucking disgusting, hideous and worthless that nobody could ever look at me with anything other than pure disdain.

It's kind of free, in its own way. You robots who foster hope are kind of pathetic and delusional, or basically just normalfags.
>>
>>35671919
at least you still have a chance anon. Surely you have a favorite place to eat, if so, invite her there. If not, pick a place, barnes and noble perhaps, and talk. Try to stay calm, as I cannot and my last oneitis could hear and feel my heart palpitating while in her presence. It was a good failure...
>>
>>35670726
I don't even think of them as being attractive or not anymore. People are just things. Little blobs of data really.
>>
She's my step-cousin.
>>
>>35675378
>People are just things. Little blobs of data really.
Oh the edge.
>>
>>35675506
If you're asked to take a peak behind the curtain, refuse the one who asks. Be polite but very firm. You don't want to see.
>>
Instead of feeling like everyone else in the world is a NPC, do any of you feel like YOU are the NPC?
>>
>>35675704
I'm the villain in the story of my life.
>>
I met her on minecraft...
>>
>>35670055
She's a bitch

Original flavor
>>
She doesn't like me back
>>
>Americanized Hispanic
>short black hair
>5'2" ish (pretty mismatched cuz I'm 6'3" but how I like it)
>soft face
>beautiful smile
>co-worker who doesn't notice me uwu
>>
i know that this will sound cliche as fuck, but she was literally the girl of my dreams, it scared the shit out of me when i met her because she was the personification of all my fantasies, not only her body/face was a 10/10 for me, but also her personality was perfect, even her flaws were things that i liked.
To give you a better image, she was
>short (5'0 ~5'2)
>short black hair (kawai ritsu lenght, maybe a little bit longer)
>cute face (she looked a little like lina merkalina)
>brown eyes
>flat chested
>small round butt
>skinny
>slender legs/arms
>pale skin
>turbo fujoshi who tries to hide her powerlevel but fails
>shy as fuck, she blushed easily
>quiet as fuck voice
>good at drawing
>liked cute things, but didn't wore them because she tought that it wouldn't suit her
>KHV who never had a bf
I'm sure there's a lot more i could tell about her, but that's what i remember at this moment.
What i do remember, is that it shocked me that nobody seemed to realise the qt that she was (not even her), for everybody she was a 5~6/10 at best (and i'm pretty sure that she saw herself as a 4~5/10)
>>
Neck Length light brown hair
Blue eyes
American/Bermudian
Skinny and pointy face
Similar taste in humor/shows/music
Seems to have the same apathetic attitude as me

But

She might have herpes (a deal breaker for me)
She says and does a lot of cringe worthy things
potentially a big liar
Kind of a social out cast
Few people like her

I just moved here and I feel apathy for everything, but she's fun to be around.

I don't know anymore.
>>
I used to be with her
>qt Asian
>5'1, 95 pounds
>plays vidya
>smart and actually worthwhile talking to
>has a really cute laugh
>doing well professionally
>>
>it scared the shit out of me when i met her because she was the personification of all my fantasies
I know that feeling. Back when I was 13-14 I met this girl and it was literally just like that. I had been attracted to girls before, but never was romantically attracted to them. We met at a friends halloween party and when I saw her she took my breath away. I was usually a shy beta fuck, but here stood this 10/10 all awkward as one of 3 girls in a party of like 10 guys. I found my balls in a second and approached her. We talked for about an hour straight and with every word I was amazed by how much our personalities alligned. I like very unique music (or at least very unique compared to the rural ass town I come from where everything was pop country or rock) and she knew every band I mentioned. Got her number before I was dragged back out to play like hide and go seek. Brought her with me, and we went and hid outside of the boundaries so no one would find us. Talked for another hour or so, amazed by her every word before I felt bad for the people looking for us so long so came out and said I was tired of waiting. From that day on we texted every single day. She ended up dating the guy who was hosting the party a few weeks later, saying she thought of me as such a close friend and didn't wanna ruin it. I was hooked though and refused to give up. Stuck with her for the two years she dated him, 100% being the "nice guy" hearing about them fighting, him calling her a bitch, all that sort of stuff. Let her know I wanted to date her (in hindsight, was a huge dick trying to steal her). They broke up and I finally thought I had my chance, but fate didn't see it that way. She dated 3-4 guys for the next year, none of them for very long. 2-3 months at most. Then, 3 years after knowing her, I asked her out after her most recent break up. It was Christmas Eve and we were exchanging gifts. It was almost a joke at this point, I'd ask her out like twice a week when (Cont)
>>
>>35676757
this one's really beautiful
>>
>>35676757
>>35677133
Forgot to tag you in my first message.
(Cont) she was single and maybe once a month when she wasn't. Like I said I was desperate. I knew her better than absolutely anyone. Like I knew more about her than I did any of my family members (and I've got an incredibly close family). But she said yes. I don't know how. I don't know why. But she said yes. I was absolutely over the moon. Here I was at 16-17, have been pursuing her for 3 years, 95% of the time feeling like there was never a shot. What followed was by far the happiest year and a half of my life. I was way too clingy though. Cried when she didn't want to hang out, got mad if she hung out with other friends or went to parties (especially if there were guys there). Near the end she began to get distant. She'd not text me all day (something that had basically never happened for the last 5 years I'd known her). But she said she loved me. We made out. I touched bare skin. Until all at once it all came tumbling down. She said she thought we needed a break. I convinced myself she just needed time and would be back. And lo, a week later she was. And a week later she texted me saying she kissed a guy at a party she went to. "But that's ok". "I love you and you love me, that's all that matters". "But I don't love you anon". "I haven't for at least a month". I pray you never get to date your dream girl fellow anon. If only so you don't have to go through the crushing weight of them dumping you. It's been 2.5 years since then and I still feel it. Less and less but I still feel it. When I wake up and want to send her a morning text. Or I've had a long day and just want to head over to her house to wind down and watch some shitty movie together. Fin.
>>
She was cute. We never spoke. Fin.
>>
>meet abroad for a course
>non normie and we get along
>find out she has a bf but still stay friends because I am not a shallow asshole
>tfw I was born a year too late
>gets same job as me
>fast foward about 2 years
>see her at most a couple hours a week currently, but only at work
>Have her number, but we don't even text or anything because she always takes forever to respond
>tfw I know her bf is fucking her
>she talks about him and he is the most beta guy I have ever heard of but I still don't have a chance
>tfw she only texts me for favors and mentions hanging out but never goes through with it
>>
>>35677030
Race traitor fagggggnsnwnene.
>>
>>35670632
You grow until 22 silly
>>
>>35670913
Back 2 tumblr my nigga
>>
>shoulder length black hair
>warm hazel eyes
>has a great body
>according to an old friend she was interested in me a couple of years ago
>I fucked it up and didn't pursue it because social anxiety is a bitch
>no longer has any interest in me
>haven't been able to get her out of my head for years
>>
>>35677351
You know what, let me tell you a little more (i'm >>35676757 ), after i met her, my brain started to save every new piece of information about her, even small things, i can remember almost word by word every conversation that we had, every thing that she liked, etc.
But the one thing that i wanted the most was make her happy, and it didn't took long for me to realise that (even if i were to miraculously manage to date her) i couldn't make her happy, even if i tried my best, it was impossible for me to make her happy, so i decided that the best i could do was to stop thinking about her, the thing is that i simply couldn't get her out of my mind, even after i couldn't see her anymore, i still spent every day/night thinking about her, thinking again and again about everything i knew about her, torturing me imagining her being happy with someone else. After 2 years i thought that i was finally able to stop thinking about her, but about 2 weeks ago (march 10, the same as the day i first met/fall in love with her) i saw her again, she was still the same, i recognised her in a crowd, i didn't even need to see her face to know that it was her, my heart skipped a beat and then started racing, i was very happy to be able to just see her again, but at the same time i felt despair, because in that moment i realised that i will never stop thinking about her, that i will forever feel like shit for not being with her, that i will forever miss her.
What hurt the most is to know that someone like her exist, that SHE exist, and even though it hurts like a motherfucker, i'm happy and grateful to have met her.
>>
>>35678368
That's probably the way to think of it. She's like fireworks, you're glad to have seen her, and it was beautiful while it lasted, even if it was just as friends. But you wouldn't want fireworks over your house every night. The happiness you felt in your love for her will overcome you if it overstays its welcome.
>>
>>35670055
You just posted her.
>>
>>35678456
That was me, the person you were responding to (35677351).
Just wanted to add that trust me, I'd rather be on the ground watching than up in the sky with them exploding right around me. For a beautiful moment, the ariel view is stunning, but it leaves you a whole lot more banged up and broken in the end.
>>
File: 1483431315890.png (1MB, 1024x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1483431315890.png
1MB, 1024x1444px
>>35670055
I don't know if she is tbqhonest
what I do know is that I want her to be there for me always.
>>
>>35678456
>>35678527
Thank you, in all these years i never had the chance to talk about this with anyone, it kinda feels nice to know that there are other people who also know that feel.
>>
File: pervertfallinlove.jpg (123KB, 537x616px) Image search: [Google]
pervertfallinlove.jpg
123KB, 537x616px
>She isn't real
Otherwise I would be doing anything and everything to get her
>>
File: 1481253203220.jpg (105KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1481253203220.jpg
105KB, 500x667px
>>35670055
She was a short gook. We had a fwb situation that ended a year ago to the day. She was super pretty, probably an 8 or 9. One of the few females I've met who was as smart as me. I've never felt as comfortable speaking to anyone as I was with her. First kiss, first blowjob, first sex was all with her.

It's a shame it didn't work out, but it's probably for the best. She was very promiscuous and clearly had some emotional problems. I just haven't been able to find anybody quite as good, though I am searching.
>>
My oneitis is this guy, I saw him last time 5 months ago. He looks like David Bowie at 70's, simply gorgeous. Every time I see a male now I compare to him just to realize that I'm never gonna meet someone cute as him. Scary shit

>t. Fembot (female)
>>
File: _20170113_043231.jpg (97KB, 670x780px) Image search: [Google]
_20170113_043231.jpg
97KB, 670x780px
>>35682251
Forgot to attach the pic

>>
>>35670055
I don't understand how people can get a oneitis. I just can't get attached. It's like they just shoot down a move and try to string me along so I lose interest and pretty much just want nothing from them. They'll tell you shit like they love you then go run off and do shit she refused with you for some other guy who put in no effort, once that happens it's like I just find them repulsive.
>>
My oneitis has the key to my cage. She unlocks me when she wants semen. I haven't masturbated in 6 weeks
>>
>cute
>Asian
>fembot
>probably reading this

I love you cute gf :^)
>>
I dreamt about her this night.
When I like up for the first time I couldn't remember any of my dreams and was relieved that she didn't show up in them. And then I decided to sleep some more and saw the while story about is being together in that dream. And it felt so very realize, I wanted to break my alarm clock when it woke me up, I was that angry at it.
>>
>>35682271
This is the shittiest bait post in this thread fuck you go LARP as something else!
>>
>>35670055
She was in my class for 3 years
We only really spoke in the last 2 or so.
We started hanging out around goobergate because i was sperging about it to my friends and she heard me (she still is a radical fem) we shitposted irl and argued for months.
When school was over i had the balls to tell her not to lose contact and gave each other phones.
She called me some weeks later to hang out.
We had fun for a couple dates and then i told her i had a crush on her.
She told me she liked me too and we had an awkward kiss.
But we had to leave for uni (small town and we both went to different cities)
So we said itd be better not to try and fail a long distance relationship.
Its been a year and now she is probably railed by some chad or some carpet muncher
>>
File: 1487213005033.jpg (70KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1487213005033.jpg
70KB, 768x768px
>meet a nice girl on overwatch
>get to know her over time
>we start talking every day
>she started to get flirty
>she mentions she is going to break up with her gf soon
>calls me one day
>says she has feelings for me and loves me
>ask her out
>rejected
>been getting lead on since
>wanna kms
>>
>>35682271
that's one cute dude.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.