[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: blind-date.jpg (70KB, 588x400px) Image search: [Google]
blind-date.jpg
70KB, 588x400px
How can someone be your oneitis, if you don't know who they are?
>>
>be 13
that's all it takes.
>>
>>35668514
>How can someone be your oneitis, if you don't know who they are?

If they're hot
>>
>>35668540
Yeah, but if they have a shitty personality and don't have anything in common with you, then whats the point, other than a one night stand?
>>
File: attr.png (29KB, 938x561px) Image search: [Google]
attr.png
29KB, 938x561px
>>35668523
14, ackchyually. But I guess a 13 is fine too.
>>
>>35668612
If she says something I don't like I'll just tell her to shut up and do the dishes
>>
File: hikkymouse.png (18KB, 780x556px) Image search: [Google]
hikkymouse.png
18KB, 780x556px
>>35668612
>other than a one night stand

Well, there's always the rape and murder option.
>>
>>35668675
If you're really good at stealth, that is.
>>
>>35668648
Then again, what's the point? If a woman tells me that she is a sjw and plays video games, but she is hot, I wouldn't fall in love with her.
>>
>>35668876
>Then again, what's the point?

Put my pee pee in her brown hole
>>
File: 1488.jpg (73KB, 640x596px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
73KB, 640x596px
>>35668876
If you can't ignore what woman says, you'll never be in love. SJW or not is immaterial, most women spout garbage which can be safely ignored.
>>
>>35668947
>If you can't ignore what woman says, you'll never be in love

Wrong, I already have a oneitis and we have so much in common.
>>
>>35668992
>Wrong, I already have a oneitis and we have so much in common

Until she gets back on the cock carousel
>>
>>35668992
>so much in common

Like most orbiters, you're self deluded and mirroring (start liking what she likes etc).

Shared interests are almost unheard of. Besides those work for good friendships, but are almost never basis of a romantic relationship. How many programmer couples you know? Or couples into RC planes? Hmm?
>>
File: 1489890064670.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489890064670.png
10KB, 216x233px
>>35668514
This is what I never got about normies and even people on here with their crushes or "oneities"

You 9.99 times out of 10 have nothing in common with them. They're going to be your typical Stacy that only cares about taking Chad's dick and sponging money off of betas, the majority of the time. Even if you think your oneitis is a "pure shy reserved qt" chances are she's just another Stacy.

It doesn't matter if they're hot if you share no interests together. The absolute best case scenario is you fuck them, then what? You're still a depressed sperg with no one that actually loves you.
>>
>>35669141
Having a crush is remmants of rape instict. When caveman had a crush, he simply bashed her heda and pulled into a cave.

Nowaday, it's a market for date rape drugs. Takes a while to adjust for the irrationality of it.

Women have this feel too, but for different reasons ("why the toppest chad doesn't like me? am i ugly? if so, will i catch betabux in future? haaalp!").
>>
>>35669068
>Like most orbiters, you're self deluded and mirroring (start liking what she likes etc).
How would you know? I forgot to mention that we're together.

>Shared interests are almost unheard of. Besides those work for good friendships, but are almost never basis of a romantic relationship.
Have you ever been to a club? That's how we met.

>How many programmer couples you know? Or couples into RC planes? Hmm?

I've met a guy from Lockheed martin that is in a relationship, he met her at a computer convention.
>>
>>35669316
>How would you know?

Happy people don't post on r9k.
>>
>>35669564
I'm a normie. There are other normie in this board as well, anon.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.