[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: marlboro-gold.jpg (97KB, 426x650px) Image search: [Google]
marlboro-gold.jpg
97KB, 426x650px
What are you smoking today, robots?

Slowly but surely making my way through a pack of Marlboro Gold. Thinking of making the switch to Camel Blues for my next pack.

Other Topics
>How much do you smoke per day?
>Reasons for smoking
>Any progress quitting?
>favorite brands
>favorite lighters
>>
>>35666835

Aw yeah, a thread for people with black lungs.
>>
>>35666835
>What are you smoking today, robots?
pic related

>>How much do you smoke per day?
>>Reasons for smoking
Boredom and I want to stop gaining weight
>>Any progress quitting?
Down to 2-3 packs a month
>>favorite brands
RUBA GOLD
TIVOLI
WINSTON
w/ shag
VAN NELLE
JPS
>>favorite lighters
Zippo(have 2. 1 gold, 1 silver)
Bic
>>
>>35666835
Camels are heavy and I developed a long ass cough from smoking them for about three months. I stick to 27s or Parliaments.
>>
>>35666986
Would you say the blue pack light Camels are also heavy compared to Marlboro?
>>
File: clipper.jpg (36KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
clipper.jpg
36KB, 612x612px
>>35666835
Today I am smoking Marlboro with the menthol capsule, I have been smoking them for a while and I like the fresh taste of mint

About 15 a day
>Reasons for smoking
I like it and it's a "social" thing in my country to take a smoke all together (like after drinking cofee etc.)
>Any progress quitting?
Nope
>favorite brands
Lucky Strike (red)
>favorite lighters
I use clippers, those who have the removable stick to press hash when you are rolling a joint
>>
>>35666835
Smoking pic related
Depends. 3-4 if a good day, maybe double on a bad one.
>Reasons for smoking
Started socially, then once I started wagecucking it became an excuse to sit outside for a few minutes. now I smoke out of habit
>Any progress quitting
I used to smoke a pack every other day, I would say I've made progress.
>Brands
Marlboro (only NXT)
Kamel
American Spirits
>favorite lighters
Bic is my all time favorite. I like Zippos a lot but I also smoke weed and a bic just makes that easier
>>
File: 19-2-1-400x600.jpg (32KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
19-2-1-400x600.jpg
32KB, 400x600px
>>35667131
Fuck, forgot pic related
>>
File: notacokehead.jpg (549KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
notacokehead.jpg
549KB, 1280x720px
~half a pack (8-10)
anxiety, gives me an excuse to pace, deep breathe, nicotine
nah
pfunks
pink bic life
>>
>>35667144
Slick looking design on that pack
>>
File: IMG_1574.jpg (313KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1574.jpg
313KB, 900x900px
>>35666835
about a couple packs of Backwoods a day
>Reasons for smoking
because it's the most common self-harm/suicide method in the world (plus it's c00l man)
>Any progress quitting?
fucking kek
>Favorite brands
Used to smoke a pack of menthols daily until I started trying out pic related a few days ago. Never looked back.
>Favorite lighters
>B.I.C. = Bitches Is Crazy
the ultimate redpill lighter
>>
>>35667336
I genuinely thought those were candy cigars at first. Fucking kek.

How's the taste?
>>
>>35667336
Do you even get a buzz from cheap cigarillos?
>>
>>35666835
>patrician opinion incoming
I smoke those cheap darts you get from the natives around here. $2 a pack instead of $10.
however I am not smoking today, I only smoke on days when I have an exam or when I have to talk to people
>>
>>35667400
Great actually. It's the best flavor they have imo, but all the other ones are p. damn good as well.

>>35667402
Yep, well at least to me it does. Plus they last pretty damn long too.
>>
File: 1398959281091.jpg (54KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1398959281091.jpg
54KB, 256x256px
One joint per day keeps the feels away.
>>
>>35667021
The leaves just feel moister and burn darker, you know? Turkish tobacco is prepared differently than American. I'd say Marlboro is lighter every time, even Reds.
>>
im white 6'2'' 225 lbs 8'' dick

...robot neet whom lives with mom. single mothers can ruin anything
>>
>>35666850
My heart is black, might as well make the other organs match
>>
>>35667472
I don't normally like cigarillos.but I might check them out.
>>
>>35667325
Yeah, part of why I like nxt's
That and I like a menthol every now and again but I never want a whole pack of menthols
>>
>>35667557
Wrong thread, anon?
Or did you forget to reply.
>>
File: 1488300314628.jpg (129KB, 750x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1488300314628.jpg
129KB, 750x1099px
>>35666850
>implying smoking is bad
>>
File: it is pleasurable.jpg (22KB, 452x417px) Image search: [Google]
it is pleasurable.jpg
22KB, 452x417px
>>35666835
Im enjoying a pack of american spirit blacks. Filtered for now, but at work i pull the filters off.

ill have up to 4 during an 11 hour shift at work.
>Reasons for smoking
it helps ease some nerves and muscle pains, and its an estrogen inhibitor so i dont turn into a girl from drinking birth control tap water.
>Any progress quitting?
i take smoke breaks every now and again. let my lungs get some clean fresh air. If i was as physically fit as i used to be, i wouldnt mind as much, but i like oxygen. My only real concern with smoking is the carbon dioxide.
>favorite brands
Spirits all day every day. Though i bummed a malboro black off a coworker once, and it was pretty decent. I might buy a pack myself some day.
>favorite lighters
Pardon me, but i strongly prefer matches. I did a taste test on filtered and unfiltered cigs, and lighters add an mildly unpleasant taste to the tobacco. Matches keep it clean. I wait until the flame is only burning the wood or paper before lighting up.

My favorite way to smoke is pulling the smoke into the mouth, then inhaling deeply from the nose, and then when your lungs are full of air take in the smoke. it greatly increases the intake of nicotine.

>that feel when first cigarette upon waking up
>>
literally faggots
>>
Chewing tobacco is better tbqh
>>
>>35667942
Matches are the best way to light a cig and I would do so if I didn't also smoke the ganja

Lighters slightly affect taste bc butane
With a match you get a pleasant
>>
File: 1490027324500.jpg (95KB, 928x696px) Image search: [Google]
1490027324500.jpg
95KB, 928x696px
>>35667525
Degenerate stoners please leave.

This thread is for patrician tobacco smokers only.
>>
>>35668173
how so, if I may ask?
>>
>>35668173
Its also objectively trashier and significantly much more unattractive. Who wants to see you spit into an empty water bottle? If you're in the military though, then you're just doing it for the straight chem rush and none of the above points apply.
>>
>>35666835
>Marlboro lights
You a white woman, OP?
>>
>>35669022
Just health conscious actually
>>
I just scraped what leftovers a had a d put in a bag, tasted fuking filthy. ( I roll my own, get on my lvl peasants)

I started and then never quit, dunno why tho.

Dont want to, just dont wanna skoke 30 cigs a day and im down to 25

See above, dobt give a shit what i smoke

The ones that work, what do you think i am? Gay?
>>
Ex- smoker here

Invest in the nicotine gum and quit smoking.

It's not fun waking up with collapsing lungs. They are the most intense and painful coughs of my life.
>>
>>35669500
despite your heartfelt warning, i still continue to find the urge to smoke. Work makes me smoke more. Ive cut back quite a bit though.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.