[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: ask a robot turned turbochad anything >pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: WXrVfSV.jpg (56KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
WXrVfSV.jpg
56KB, 610x813px
ITT: ask a robot turned turbochad anything
>pic related
>>
he isn't doing himself any favours with those glasses and that terrible bowl cut

also theres a picture of him with a couple of girls so anti self-improvement fags btfo
>>
There was this guy on the lacrosse who was legitimately a genius and was ripped as fuck. But he was also an ugly manlet so he could only date asians and fatties. We used to joke that God made him ugly to be fair to the rest of us.

In retrospect that was pretty mean.
>>
Stick sharpie in pooper

timestamp for proof
>>
>>35666783
*on the lacrosse team
>>
>>35666758
how do i get a body Iike that
>>
>>35666805
steroids & by putting down the chicken tendies
>>
>>35666873
how 2 get steroids?
>>
>>35666805

By developing a workout and dietary plan that would probably take 3-4 hours total to figure out for yourself if you're a slow reader.
>>
>>35666783
>We used to joke that God made him ugly to be fair to the rest of us.

That is pretty mean, funny in a banter sort of way though. What did that guy end up doing with his life?
>>
>>35666873
Easy AF, it just takes dedication to go to the gym. I'm lazy though and never go to the gym anymore. At one point I was doing so consistently for a month and the amount of progress I was making was staggering. You definitely get more attention from women once you hit certain points the guy in the photo is wasting his time though lol.
>>
>>35666758
Good body doesn't compensate for a busted face and shit personality
>>
>>35666758
lol he is dyel as fuk
>>
>>35666779
To be fair even without the autism glasses and hair cut he'd still wouldn't look attractive. His nose is huge and blobish, his eyes couldn't be any further spaced apart, and I've seen new born babies with a better jawline than him.

Dude looks like the posterboy for FAS
>>
>>35666779
>>35667929
What sort of glasses should you wear?
>>
>>35667968
None.

Glasses distract people from your aesthetic facial features while also drawing attention to your flaws. The only people who "pull it off" are semi-attractive people who are doing it ironically
>>
>>35666758
>turned turbo chad
Your gainz are grabage and your face looks like a combination of pizza, parental dissappointment, and school shooter
>/soc/
>>
>>35666758
What a fucking dork. Still, he can pull more pussy than you, I guarantee it.
>>
File: 1460675988407.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460675988407.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
lmao at you fucking betas trying to use me as a meme
me and my gf love reading posts like these
pic related
>>
File: 1460676212912.jpg (81KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1460676212912.jpg
81KB, 960x960px
>>35669044
more pics of me and the gf
>>
File: angry mask.jpg (22KB, 393x386px) Image search: [Google]
angry mask.jpg
22KB, 393x386px
>>35669044

>She's not ugly

HOW DO THESE NORMIES DO IT
>>
>>35669067
why does he use that shit haircut? and what is up with those glasses? jesus, is like he wants to be more ugly than he already is
>>
>>35669044
>implying that isn't his sister
>>
>>35669298
Was about to come into the thread just to make that very point.

>My dear brother Tad Flaccidcock agreed to drive me to my boyfriend's house today
>>
>>35666758
would you kys pls?
>>
>>35666999
He went to the Naval Academy and became a pilot. Pretty cool stuff.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.