[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please brighten up my day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (32KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 750x724px
>doing bad in college
>no one replies to my posts/threads
>cant play a decent game in anything
>constantly getting into fights with parents
>small things to piss me off happening constantly
Its been like this for over a week now, can this stop please, im honestly trying to keep a positive "its gonna pass" mindset, but i came to the point where i almost started crying when my team was feeding and i got dived in league.
>>
stop playing competitive video games

hanging around with toxic teenagers is not a good mental environment
>>
>>35664695

masturbate and get some sleep
>>
>>35664695
If you stop playing LoL you'll be a lot happier op

There's better mobas out there
>>
heres a funny meme
>>
File: 1471178408129.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471178408129.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
thomas the choo choo train will buy himself a shotgun and splatter his brain
>>
>>35664845

lol

origi
>>
>>35664695
>he thinks being a loser is something that "will pass."
>>
>>35665014

if he keeps things going well eventually most of his peers will become bigger losers than him, and he won't be a loser anymore
>>
>>35664695
im sorry anon. maybe go play something less irritating than league? what other games do you like? (maybe as little as playing some arams or customs or treeline will be enough to take away some of the pressure). as for the rest, try to take a breath. everyone deals with periods of high stress, and often it can be a vicious cycle (stress > worse performance > more stress and so on).
>>
It'll be okay anon. Suffering makes the good parts of your life worth it. One day you'll turn it around and it will be a wild crescendo of happiness. Even if it's totally mundane all the shit you crawled through to get there will make it worth
>>
>>35664695
It's okay, I'm also stupid and bad at video games. I can't solve the simplest puzzles without a guide and can't aim worth a damn so I'm mostly relegated to RPGs.

I had a PS4 and Xbone but sold the PS4 because the Xbone was getting Scalebound so I don't even have a lot of RPGs to choose from.

I'm still mad. At least I got a big TV with the money.

>>35664729
It depends what games he plays and what platforms. Ever since consoles got party chat you never hear a soul on mic unless it's a little kid or and/or a Mexican.
>>
>>35665543
This is completely false, in most cases at least. Things always get worse.
>>
>>35665687
Maybe for you.
Sure it will take work but I believe in anon he can turn it around and it will be that much sweeter because he acomplished something.

I turned my life around and I'm human trash. If I can do it anyone can
>>
>>35664695
What's your league name op if you want to play some Arams or something those usually help and taking breaks. If your on NA add me I'm D5 my name is Kogs The Cutest
>>
>>35664695
Start studying and talk to your parents more. Those two things will make you feel much better. Stop playing video games as much, you gain nothing from it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.