[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got dumped

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1471023174485.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471023174485.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
About 4-6 hours ago by my girlfriend of a little over 1 year decided to end things
she was my best friend and for a long while until recently she was my only friend
she said she wasn't happy anymore, that she hadn't been for a while
she said some things that really stung but she had every right to say
I'm trying to understand how I'm feeling, on one hand I'm shattered and in pieces but on the other I feel like it's the best this way, so she can be happy
I still love her, I don't know how long it'll take for me to stop loving her, if I ever will
It's so weird, it came kind of out of nowhere, sure there had been ups and downs, probably more downs than ups, but last night while we were having our usual nightime/sleepytime call everything seemed fine, it didn't feel like there was anything looming over the horizon

S, if you're reading this I wish you would've let me know about how you had been feeling about us, I always tried my best to be better for you, I'm sorry if you felt like you were forcing your ideals onto me or something, I never felt forced into change. Have the best possible life you can, don't let people step over and use you.
I guess this is the letter you would ask for but I never gave.
-T
>>
>>35664435

some advice, don't talk to her for at least 6 months and don't look at any of her social media. from experience, this is the bast thing you could for yourself to minimize your emotional turmoil and prevent you from embarrassing yourself.

i know you won't follow my advice, but i promise it's the best thing to do
>>
>>35664435
Don't bottle it up like I did. I ended up super angry and depressed for like a year instead of healthily dealing with it. It's no one's fault. It just didn't work out. Don't ever contact her again. Just let dead things lie and move on with your life. She belongs to the ages now.
>>
Cut her off completely. Delete her number, throw away any momentos, destroy pictures of her, completely wipe out any evidence of her existence.
>>
>>35664502
>>35664515
I don't think I'll talk to her ever again, I promised her I wouldn't.

I don't know how to not bottle it up, I think that was part of the problem, that I wasn't very open about things.
>>
>>35664435
Do not sweat it, brother. This is how most men realize women are worthless. Would you rather have stayed with her until you were 35 and have her divorce you and take all your shit? Remember, the side she shows you is her good side, her "girlfriend side". She'll move on to fucking Chad and Tyrone in no time, end up as a used whore and wither off. Meanwhile, you'll be focusing on self-improvement, and fucking dumb sluts, not giving this a single thought.
>>
>>35664502
This. Nothing will come out of it other than you getting hurt more.
Also, OP please trust me, it gets better, I've been there, got cheated on after 4 years. Right now you're in a world of pain and feel powerless. You miss her like crazy but it will fade. The pain goes away in 2-3 months, depression after 4-8. There are setbacks but you will feel better. I heard it takes half the time of the raltionship to get over it. It's probably longer in your case because you knew her for longer than the actual relationship.
>>
>>35664566
How do you sink so low as to promise your ex (WHO JUST FUICKING DUMPED YOU) never to talk to her again. What about, you know, just not talking to her and leaving out the "I p-promise I won't talk to you again, s-superior female!"?
>>
>>35664566
>I don't know how to not bottle it up,
In my case I wrote in an internet forum about breakups, wrote a diary about my feelings and in the night I often took walks outside where I had silent fits of rage, cried for myself and hugged some trees. I also talked to all my friends about it.
>>
>>35664547

Not him, but how?
I am going to get broken up with soon and deleting her folder on my computer would destroy me. I have nothing else going on with my life and that folder is like proof that I had something I cared for in life and someone who cared for me.
>>
>>35664566
Talk to close friends about it. I got together with a close girl friend who got dumped too and we basically ranted to each other about the other person. (We also hooked up shortly after but that was also a mistake on both of our parts.) I feel that it helps to write out my thoughts. It helped rationalize the breakup and internalize that rationale. I'd wager you just tolerated her shit after a while and both of you knew the spark was dead.
Whatever you do OP, don't be bitter. It will fucking poison everything and hurt you in ways you can't even foresee. Accept it and mourn. But don't hate. Hate consumed me.
>>
>girl breaks up with an emotionally unstable manchild posessive loser with no friends

wow shocker!
>>
>>35664701

she's probably a conceited moron that doesn't think past her immediate emotions. anyone can be reduced to a set of bad traits
>>
>>35664701
I'll give your ass and pussy a shocker
>>
>>35664653
I just wanted to reassure her that I wouldn't, it was a personal thing

>>35664674
I don't have any close friends, I've made some new friends recently, but I don't really know any of them well enough to talk to them about it

>>35664653
I suppose night walks would be good, it's always been calming before

>>35664701
basically

>>35664715
she actually wasn't conceited, she doubted herself a lot, I wish I could've helped her more with that
>>
>>35664771
>I don't really know any of them well enough to talk to them about it.
My friend, this is how you score major sympathy points with a new girl acquaintance and possibly get in her pants. Make her feel special you told her your secrets (and only her), be expressive and communicative with your emotions, and let her talk. Women love to hear themselves talk and they love to think they were helpful. This is how I hooked up with two qts after a breakup.
>>
>>35664819
I don't think I'm gonna try to get with anyone again, I'm happy with her being the last person I get that close to
I guess relationships (sexual or romantic) just aren't for me
>>
>>35664935
You defeatist faggot. Go back out there and play the field. Stop wallowing in your self-pity and fucking do something interesting. Your new life starts today.
>>
>>35664669
You have to be the stronger person in the situation. see, if you keep things that remind you of her around, you will just cry all day about what "could have been".

If you delete everything you know about her, you won't have to have sleepless nights over a stupid bitch and maybe be able to find a girl who is either or both mentally and physically better.
>>
I'm in a similar situation op, but I'm trying to stay strong and keep going with my life.
Like you, I didn't know how I managed to get a girl in the first place, or if I will ever get another one.
Right now just focus on yourself, try to live for you and make yourself happy first.
Try some meditation as well, sounds Hippie but it's also helping me clear my mind.

Best of luck OP.
>>
>>35664959
i'm not being a defeatist, i've just always been a bit of a loner, i've seen what being in a relationship is like and I guess I'm just better suited to being on my own
>>
File: just let it go man.jpg (20KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
just let it go man.jpg
20KB, 500x461px
>>35664435
It's time to meet new girls anon new people and a new love.
>>
>all these posts and no one has called him out for being a normalfag
What has this board become?
>>
>>35665052
This is exactly what a defeatist in denial would say.
Take some time off for yourself. A runner doesn't run a marathon right after another marathon. He takes a rest to regroup and refit. Come back and post here in three months and let us know how you feel.
>>
>>35665052

you're in for a long difficult time. she'll move on and you'look realize all of your sitting alone thinking about her is pathetic.
>>
>>35665033
>>35665052
>>35665113
KIll yourseIves, normalfags.
>>
>>35665127

everyone else grew up
>>
>>35665135
>giving advice to a normalfag
Why?
>>
>>35665127
>>35665159
>>35665177 (chkd)

Because I'm also a normalfag and I sympathize with his plight, you autistic virgin.
>>
>>35665206
The answer is clear. You should fuck off from this board.
>>
>>35665007

That just doesn't work in this case.

>she isn't a stupid bitch, she's the loveliest person I've ever met
>she's mentally and physically too good for me
>my life is standing still and I have no desire to change it, so I can't move on
>nothing I do will make the memories go away, because it's everything I have

She hasn't even broken up with me yet, but it already feels painful.
>>
>>35665220

since you're so upset by using the same website as neurotypicals, here is an alternative https://www.autismweb.com/forum/
>>
>>35665220
Make me you faggot. Oh thats right, you can't do anything in life except jerk off to hentai and blame others for your problems like the poisonous toad you are.
>>
>>35665249

whatever retard, sit in your room and cry about it. in a year you'll look back and realize how dumb you're being
>>
>>35665249
good luck, what can i say other then you're looking at the glass half empty
>>
>>35665249
You should break up with her. Like an amputation, better a toe now than a foot later.
>>
>>35665220

It's a virtual space. How retarded are you to think that your ridiculous "fuck off normie" will make someone close a browser and never open a website again?

You're so pathetic it must hurt. Actually, it probably doesn't because you have zero self-awareness. The only thing you have is retardation.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.