[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Uni fags get in here, who is the most annoying person you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 26

File: 7c3.png (56KB, 198x180px) Image search: [Google]
7c3.png
56KB, 198x180px
ITT Uni fags get in here, who is the most annoying person you have come across in university?

>fucking vegan chick
>makes passive aggressive comments to anyone who is in the cafeteria eating meat
>leaves stupid ass leaflets all around campus
>spends her free time on campus sat in the cafeteria area making comments at diners

worst of all? shes fucking hot as well, tittycow with a epic tier ass.
>>
File: 1489492310079.jpg (23KB, 499x568px) Image search: [Google]
1489492310079.jpg
23KB, 499x568px
>>35663257
roastie cunts that ask me to do homework for them

i keep telling them to fuck off but each time I do another one takes its place

just attend the fucking lectures and you'll know how to do it you whoremongerers
>>
>>35663257
There was a group of chads that held a Bible study every Thursday and for two years, every Thursday they would knock on our door and ask if we were coming even though for TWO YEARS the answer was no

Fucking theists are too dumb to understand not everyone does or wants to do what they do
>>
File: 1488468504889.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1488468504889.png
177KB, 367x321px
>>35663257
>the rad fem who always starts arguments even in seminars that have fuck all to do with feminism
>>
>>35663257
>the kid who asks questions which require complex long answers 5 mins before the end
>>
>that manlet that tries really hard to sound smart in lectures, laughs really hard at his own jokes, and constantly references 4chan
>>
>>35664201
sorry, that's me
>>
>>35663625
Meh, I probably do this, but professors and courses that aren't directly tied to feminism are the ones which most often contain unquestioned sexist/racist content.

I don't start arguments though, just point things out.
>>
>>35663339
>whoremongerers
A whore mongerer is a man who patronizes whores.
You dummy.
>>
>>35663257
I tell people I voted Trump even though I thought he was the worse candidate because I want to see people get super assblasted over pointless political bullshit that doesn't even matter.
>>
>>35663257
>most annoying person you have come across in university
That guy I was partnered with, that constantly complained about the formatting of my parts of the exercises. Who gives a fuck if there are no newline after each step of applying the algorithm? Who gives any shit about getting 9/10 rather than 10/10 in the exercises, when the only important thing is to understand the content. The only occasion where it is appropriate to be that autistic is in the final examen.
>>
>>35664201
fucking this, especially if the prof still has to talk about one or two things
>>
File: 1465200301326.png (105KB, 284x323px) Image search: [Google]
1465200301326.png
105KB, 284x323px
>>35663257
Fucking normalfag who barely contributes anything in a groupwork and just sit around watching shit on his iPad. Jfc, it's unbelievable how someone above 20yo could be so shameless.

It's like his parents fail to educate him or something.
>>
the "oh my god my daddy only gave me 5,000 dollars for my spring break" kids.

male, female, can't stand them.
>>
File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>nigerian who is somehow in an information science master's program despite having literally no programming experience

HOW CAN THIS EVEN HAPPEN
>>
File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>35663257
>guy with a manbun in my philosophy class
>debates the prof every class like he's the philosophers we're studying
>he's literally the only guy arguing in that class
>have wasted entire classes listening to this guy argue about irrelevant shit with the prof who's too scared to tell him to be quiet
>MFW I just want to fucking learn

I pay to sit through this shit. Fucking kill me already.
>>
File: sad-dog-copy-624x517.jpg (55KB, 624x517px) Image search: [Google]
sad-dog-copy-624x517.jpg
55KB, 624x517px
>guy who consistently comes 15+ minutes late to a 7-person large lecture

how can you even be this unaware

if you want to make sure a prof hates you, this is the easiest way
>>
>>35663257
some feminist chick who calls herself a control freak literally every time she opens her mouth
>>
>>35664601

>paying to be in a philosophy lecture

you are exactly as dumb as mr. manbun, robot

if you're really interested in it then watch some youtube videos or buy some books and major in something useful
>>
There are a couple of weird cultish guys who will literally corner you against a wall, stand uncomfortably close, and start talking with the most unsettling zombie-eyed stare about some sort of Buddhism stuff. They'll beg for money and when you say no they'll keep saying "well are you sure???" until you have to basically shoulder check past them to leave.
I'm surprised they're still allowed on campus, though I guess you can't really keep them away unless they harm someone.

Runner up is this weird manlet at the gym who always does and says weird passive-aggressive shit. I'm curling more than him, he mentions that he could do more than that but he's focusing on his form. I go for a machine, he'll obviously rush ahead of me, sit down, and smugly say "oh sorry bro just lemme do a few sets".
>>
I had to take a babby-level political science class my first semester and there was this flamboyantly gay guy who would come to class drunk every day (this was a Tue/Thur ~11 AM class) and loudly talk about "taking loads" with this other fag.
Whenever a discussion came up he would go on these incoherent rants about white males ruining the country and a chorus of black feminist types would say MMM-HMM! after every quip he made.
>>
File: IMG_3247.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3247.png
8KB, 509x619px
>Be me
>Be transgender(I'm passable enough)
>Be at liberal arts college in Pacific Northwest for education degree
>lots of feminists
>cross this group every time I got to my history class
>they think I'm their friends because we were forced to partner up in my mandatory social justice class
>Constantly ask if I want to attend rallies/parades/get togethers
>At first I brushed it off with a "nah I'm busy"
>been going on for a while now, don't want to seem like an ass
>Ff a few weeks
>at one of their shitty parties
>tons of trannies, autists, queers, etc
>I can feel myself dying
>start talking about their agenda and civil rights
>patriarchy.exe
>"today's topic is about dating"
>knowing I have a bf they ask me how it is for me
>just say it's normal
>they look irate
>starting going on about preference
>they get upset
>"okay, tumblreinna, hbu?"
>she starts talking
>butt in, not done yet
>start spouting about my preference
>get called a racist for not wanting to date black peoples or fat women
>ff a few weeks
>walking to class again
>bitch from the meeting catches up with me; she's a whale
>rainbow hair and all
>she is wearing a really revealing outfit showing her rolls and disgusting, pale fat.
>starts shouting that because I don't want to date fatties I'm fatphobic
>try to argue
>notworking.mpeg
>crowd gathers
>SJW teacher shows up.
>yells at me.
>takes me to dean
>long story short I'm now in trouble and could be expelled for saying I don't want to date fat people.
>>
>>35664579
quotas
>>
>>35664331
What racist/sexist-related conduct is there in a non liberal arts class? Whenever stuff even tangentially related to that came up it was through a very PC gloss-over-it-because-I-don't -want-to-start-an-argument lens
>>
File: SfV91XQ.png (458KB, 495x503px) Image search: [Google]
SfV91XQ.png
458KB, 495x503px
>>35664631
I took some meme horticulture class to get full time status and there were fags who would walk in 15 minutes late on test days when there were only 12 people in the class
>>
>>35664601
Man I feel you

>Intro to philosophy class (inb4, it was either that or queer african feminist studies for a major requirement)
>Professor is going over basic concepts of Plato and the other Greeks
>Every 10 seconds this guy will interrupt with "Well *I* would look at it as..." then proceed to explain his nonsensical worldview
>Never mind that the professor wasn't even making assertions, just saying what certain philosophers thought
>Would go on rants about how everything is subjective, would constantly namedrop Nietzsche even in totally unrelated times
>At one point the professor (who clearly hated the guy) took the bait and basically destroyed the guy's non-arguments in a couple of sentences
>Guy gets smug and says "well, that's your opinion"
>>
That kid who's fucking around on his phone and then asks the teacher to explain something the teacher just finished explaining.
>>
>>35664737

i went to uni just before the SJWs took over but their invasion was just beginning. there was this monstrously ugly fat lesbian girl on my floor who kept bringing up that she was a lesbian and kept dropping subtle hints about having sex with her girlfriend. everybody kept ignoring it and she got increasingly frustrated that nobody was acknowledging her avant-garde sexuality. eventually she just basically blurted out something like "oh yeah sorry boys but you won't be able to see it" and some dude responded "nobody wants to see you fuck anyone can you just keep it to yourself?"

i don't know who you are mystery dude but sadly your kind are fewer and farther between on campuses these days.

oh yeah and then >everybody applauded
>>
File: ZN3T9Y8.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
ZN3T9Y8.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
>>35664817

>horticulture class

I WAS GONNA GO TO CLASS

BUT THEN I GOT HIGH
>>
File: stalin.jpg (41KB, 539x504px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
41KB, 539x504px
>>35664741

Stopped reading at
>Be transgender

to gulag tranny scum
>>
>>35664853
If there's one thing I've learned it's that while the SJWs and fags are loud, most people think they're jokes.
>>
File: fml.jpg (150KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
150KB, 1280x1440px
>>35663257
There's a guy I can't fucking stand
>he's a lazy fucker who never studies
>he hardly turns up to lectures
>he's surprised that the year is coming to an end and he's learned nothing
>just sits around playing video games and eating all day
>whenever he has an answer in a seminar or wants to ask a question in a lecture its always the most retarded shit you've ever heard
>literally never has a pen
>all around dipshit, definitely not going to make it to the end

this guy is me
>>
>people who don't do what they paid tuition and spent their high school years to do and then posts on facebook about how their lives are whirlwinds and that finals are too hard
I've said this to people and they called me an asshole. I mean it's either college to work towards a job you actually want or force yourself to spend 40 hours a week at a job you hate to make ends meet and if you don't do what is asked of you it's your own fucking fault. Yes, I get that people get depression, anxiety and stressed out, but there are ways to deal with that. Instead people just shut down completely and do nothing when there are very clearly options available. Half of my class is like this and it's driving my insane that a problem like this is so widespread and that you can't give honest criticism to people without them acting like children and throwing a big sulk.
>>
>>35664976

i hear you bud

i got chewed the fuck out on normiebook once because i said that university is about preparing for a career first and making friends second. apparently this makes me a no-life loser. i like what i study and i'm prepared to devote my future to it, fuck me right?

the bar is quite simply far too low at universities. it is supposed to be for the best and brightest, not unmotivated social butterflies
>>
File: 1487585742544.jpg (114KB, 1395x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487585742544.jpg
114KB, 1395x1080px
>>35664893
For once, I can agree with you...
>>
>>35664741
>liberal arts college

you brought this upon yourself, pal
>>
>>35664976
lol ok I'll bite. what are those magical cutes for anxiety?
>>
>>35665239
I never said there were "magical cutes" for it, I said there are ways to deal with it. Most colleges offer counseling in these areas and if you think you are in need of it, there is no harm in going to see them for counseling. I even got to meet with a doctor that way who was able to get me on medication and then therapy later down the line, which helped me deal with destructive behaviors I had. I would also fit exercise into my schedule, even if that exercise was just taking a slow walk and listening to music. I can't say what will work for you but actively choosing to do nothing when there are options available to you only makes you more miserable. I mean it's YOUR life, take care of yourself.
>>
>>35664830
>'That's your opinion' in a philosophy class
uhh, yeah?
>>
File: wat.jpg (258KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
258KB, 1200x1200px
>>35664575
this isn't a thing though
I understand the frustration with "I have value because I was born to rich parents" but what you're saying isn't a thing
>>
>>35663257
A wannabe communist kid that believes he's the reincarnation of Marx and its organizing talks and forums all the time, he's pretty annoying because he constantly interrupts classes to give his opinion and pesters people to go to his "meetings".
Worst thing is that he has a QT 3.14 gf
>>
>>35664521
>Who gives a fuck if there are no newline after each step of applying the algorithm?

oh my god, you seriously are the annoying one
>>
File: submissivewymyn.jpg (180KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
submissivewymyn.jpg
180KB, 760x596px
>>35664650
at least she sort of admits her sociopathic worldview
>>
>>35666049
Agree with this guy.
Dealing with people who dont properly format their code is annoying as fuck. Also fuck you for bringing down the grade of a guy who is trying their best.
>>
Unicycle guy
>owns a unicycle
>uses it to travel everywhere on campus
>is universally hated
>>
Entering a core college here, literally cannot stand the idea of having to deal with the legally-enabled children that go to normal universities. If any liberal bullshit happened to me I wouldn't be able to mentally cope.
>>
>>35664521
If he's partnered with you he needs to be able to easily read it
you donut
>>
>>35666161
Did you go to HMC?

That's so many guys there, though.
>>
>>35664521
No hate, having to go over every detail is annoying as fuck, but cut corners on your own time.
>>
>>35663339
dogs die
that's the worst fucking problem of dogs
where are my genetically engineered dogs who can live as long as I do
>>
>>35665037
>In this post: autist doesn't realize that preparing for a career is about making connections, not learning things
>>
>>35666230
No, I went to Bath in the UK
>>
>>35666049
>>35666133
We are talking about handwritten application of a algorithm to a specific problem instance, not code itself. The points for the exercises are of zero importance as long as you get 50% overall for examen admission.
>>
>>35666425
One isn't exclusive of the other. But in a choice between parties and finals make obvious choice.
>>
>>35666024
I know this feel. This total betamax keeps asking me to go to his fucking marxist meetings every time I see him.
>>
>>35663257
>lesbian hippie cunt next door
>plays her strumming garbage every weekend
>has a fucking tambourine
>makes my room smell like weed because the ventilation here is retarded
>fucks loud enough to prevent me from sleeping
She's not exactly a bad person but she gets on my nerves.

Also generic jocks in my group are unbearable, the kind of guys who don't bother reading the lesson, spend all the class talking about soccer and say at the end of the class that the subject is hard.

On the plus side, I haven't seen a single annoying LGBT-whatever/SJW.
>>
>>35666425

i said "second" not "not at all" idiot
>>
A white girl from New England told me I had "internalized racism" because I said that BML was controlled and funded by self-hating mulattos and guilty whites. A black dude from some rich family in Fairfax tried to argue that Uganda was nicer than East DC or South Side Chicago even though he'd never been to either place. And some blonde manlet blocked my way to our school's library so he could lead a "no justice, no peace" rally.

Those are the most annoying people I've met. I think I just get unironically triggered by race stuff.
>>
>>35666584
*BLM, not BML
>>
File: 1485856189666.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485856189666.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
I'm the President of the Vidya club at my University. Things go pretty well and 99% of people are pretty well adjusted normies but that 1%...

There's a fat, rude, maximum autist guy in right now, we get one every semester.

>playing SFV
>guy goes into my settings and changes all the voices to Japanese
>super loud
>complains when other people want to play different games
>sees a bag of chips on the table, takes it, starts eating it
>the bag was the Professor's but he's too kind and just lets him have it since he's already eating them anyways
>Professor starts handing out snacks to everyone
>guy loudly ask where Professor is at because he wants more snacks
>Professor just gives him the damn bag

Explain yourselves /r9k/
>>
>>35664741
>>Be transgender(I'm passable enough)

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>35664385
You sound really annoying
>>
An Irish-American girl named Becky me and my PR friend that the word "gringo" was a racial slur and the word "maricon" was a tool of the patriarchy because it was mean to faggots or whatever. She also insisted that our pronunciation of Spanish words was incorrect even though we both grew up speaking the language. Naturally, she was from Seattle. Always hated that bitch.

Context: Me and him took Advanced Spanish for an easy A, she was a fellow student. An incredibly annoying fellow student.
>>
File: 11329157.jpg (104KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
11329157.jpg
104KB, 469x469px
>>35666993

there's always one

on the bright side people like this make good stepping stones to better relationships with higher value people. people love to bitch about other people and you have an obvious target that will cost you almost no social capital to shit on
>>
>>35667158
*named Becky told me and my PR friend
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (8KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
8KB, 192x256px
>>35667175

>higher value people
>obvious target
>social capital

wat da original fuk man
>>
File: 2eh.jpg (315KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
2eh.jpg
315KB, 1462x1462px
>>35664741
>im passable though
>>
>>35664541
I hate that guy to >:v
>>
who else is here to identify themself?
>>
File: whenthefeelshit.jpg (220KB, 1012x1060px) Image search: [Google]
whenthefeelshit.jpg
220KB, 1012x1060px
>>35667205
agreed
chads are the sociopaths though
>tfw too fragile for living
>>
>>35664830
Lol
That is the kind of people who does not end the university
>>
>>35663257
Smelly bus driver bitch that eats 4 bags of lays while on diet pills. Stop shitting yourself you dumb bitch. Or also major autist kid who thinks it's appropriate to brazenly freakout in the middle of class. I don't go to a good college.
>>
File: 1329236752338.jpg (45KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
1329236752338.jpg
45KB, 400x494px
>>35667175

I don't give a rats ass about that stuff though. I just wish he'd show a little more tact though, things like

>not taking things that don't belong to you
>talking at an acceptable voice and tone
>not messing with other people's things without their permission

Simple things like that
>>
>>35666993

you have a professor in your video game club?
>>
>>35665712
Counseling is based on talking. What the fuck makes you think someone with anxiety can talk to a stranger?
>>
>>35666574
Normies would still rather hire someone they like over someone who actually knows what theyre doing
>>
Women who do not give me the sexual fulfillment I deserve.
>>
>>35667145
Thanks lad. I try my best to trigger SJWs and numales.
>>
>>35666425
fuck off normie
original56754
>>
File: 1332564047609.jpg (147KB, 640x856px) Image search: [Google]
1332564047609.jpg
147KB, 640x856px
>>35667366
>you have a professor in your video game club?

In order to start a club on my campus you need a professor to be an Advisor (see glorified baby sitter). Since everything is relatively new our Student Union wants an Advisor for every club so that we (students) don't break shit.

It's retarded, I know, but the guy loves video games and he's an overall nice guy.
>>
>>35667607
how old is he? what does he teach?
>>
>>35663257
Actually, there isn't anyone I can think of. However, my uni offers STEM studies exclusively, so we don't have women and mostly nerdy guys. I guess that's the reason.
>>
>>35667681

I don't want to say just on the off chance I might identify myself. Last thing I want is everyone knowing I browse a Cambodian tapestry forum and turn the Vidya club into the Meme club.
>>
>>35663257
one of my roommates.

He keeps saying everything is "lit".

it get's annoying but I don't know a nice way of saying "Stop saying everything is lit".
>>
>>35667607
what the FUCK is going on in this image????
>>
>>35667735
not the guy you're replying to but that's fucking pussy as fuck.
>>
File: 1486870851299.png (244KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1486870851299.png
244KB, 480x368px
My housemate, probably
>ignorant mongoloid who can't pick up on body language
>drones on for literally hours about the most mundane shit, like his War of 1812 re-enactment group, until you leave or forcibly change the topic
>obsessed with student politics, hungers endlessly for the minute amount of power student politics actually gives you
>constantly whines about his job as student security at events
>never cleans up after himself, even though we've told him to over a gorillion times
>leaves food chunks all over the kitchen, making it essentially unusable
>leaves garbage all over the living room as well
>horrible stench emanating from his room
>suspect this is due to the fact that he fills a big bowl with salsa up every night and leaves the remnants in his room, and then never washes them
>he used to do this all over the house before we yelled at him enough times
>huge libtard, defends communism, loves the EU, hates rightists with a fury

Literally the most disgusting, ignorant, monotonous human being I've ever met. Not a day goes by where I don't dream of putting him out of his misery...
>>
>>35663357
They just think they're doing their part to "save" you and carry out "God's will." Christfags who take the faith seriously are actually insufferable though
>>
>>35663257
Autismo has been in all of my neuro classes. Always talks way too much when called on and professors can't make him stop without getting into trouble
>It's not me I swear
>>
>>35665133
this tbqvh breh
>>
File: ViewingPoint.jpg (176KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
ViewingPoint.jpg
176KB, 650x488px
>>35663257

Medfag here. 3rd year out of 6

There is a guy who is always smiling like a retard. He tries IRL and on FB to give off the persona of the always happy and positive guy. He alwayd wears a shirt tucked in his pants with a belt, and the sleeves lifted up to his elbows, like a professional or something.

Epitome of the Nice Guy.

For some reason he is so easy around d females, but gets so defensive and cold around me or other normal people.

I think he is buying into the persona a bit too early.
>>
>That girl who doesn't shut her dirty whore mouth about Harry potter

Fucking kys
>>
File: IMG_5591.jpg (13KB, 399x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5591.jpg
13KB, 399x384px
>>35663257
>Kid in my physics based class who only asks incredibly complex hypothetical questions that don't have any real use and are so complex they don't have anything to do with what we're currently working on
>mfw
>>
>>35664760
>programming lecturer teaches the few girls to use a modified C preprocessor so they can use different terms for things. -#femclude, #defemale, safespace, classywoman.
It's madness.
>>
>>35664655
Required courses
Are you in university or are you like 17 my guy
>>
>>35663257
I just live at home and listen to harsh music before and at the start of lectures. Being unregistered for a fortnight also helped keeping me isolated. Yous should try it
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.