[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do the right thing or the wrong thing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: news.png (20KB, 396x160px) Image search: [Google]
news.png
20KB, 396x160px
Did he do the right thing or the wrong thing?
>>
>>35662602
any details about "sexual abuse"?
>>
>>35662602
The right thing, even if the justice system doesn't see it that way.
>>
the legal system has determined that he did the wrong thing

outside of the law, it's up to you to determine what right and wrong is
>>
>>35662602
He did the right thing, most pedos are fucking shit skins anyway these days.

Go watch some of those pedo shaming videos where people catfish pedos.

It's always some shit skin.
>>
"sexually abusing"
Pfff she probably loved it. I'll need to see some more context. Probably a jealous cuck of a father who was scared his 17 year old daughter was being pounded by a 19 year old black bull.
>>
>>35662602
at least he'll be the most respected inmate
>>
>>35662620
>We should be able to kill anyone without due process, at a fucking minimum.

Hey anon, I heard you're a serial kiddie fucker, Imma get some boys together and come get you.
>>
>>35662602
Well, now that he won't be around in his daughters life. I'd say the wrong thing.
>>
Gonna need more context/details on the abuse. I think it depends on how sadistic the entire thing was, but I doubt it was so bad that he deserved to die for it.
>>
>>35662625
why doesn't anyone ever show up to that with a fucking gun and shoot the catfishers
what's worse, prison, or going out in a blaze of glory and blood
some inch-high private eye cuck looking to do le ebin trolleing and getting a bullet wound the size of a midget in his chest
what the fuck happened to the america I knew, why is everyone a pussy willow now
>>
>>35662602
i personally would just shoot them in the lower back and make them dead from the waste down. only get 1/4 of jail time if you get caught.
>>
>>35662672
http://www.chron.com/news/nation-world/article/Alabama-man-sentenced-to-40-years-after-murdering-10620806.php

>abuse happened 20 years ago.
>Abuse was molestation
>Abuser was grandfather
>He had already served his sentence for the crime.
>Psycho dad also shot up a conscience store for good measure.

Some redneck who finally had an excuse to kill his father in law.
>>
>>35662602

MUH BLODO FO BLOOD

Not only is his daughter mentally damaged from the sexual abuse, she now doesn't have a father.

He just created another mentally ill degenerate roastie whore, good job.
>>
>>35662704
Thanks, Anon. I can now safely say that he didn't deserve to die. (Obviously.)
>>
>>35662681
I hear sandniggers are pretty big on the whole honor suicide thing, but you never hear about them blowing up one of these operations. It's gonna happen someday. You can only fuck with men so much before they start going nuts.
>>
>>35662709
>>35662643

These are sound arguments, but purely the murder part of it is justified
>>
>>35662602
Why murder?
Why not just cut his dick or break his legs?

I never understood that obsession with death. There are fates worse than death, no doubt.
>>
Was it actual abuse or was it consensual (((abuse)))?
>>
>>35662681
Pedophiles are usually docile weak men in person, I doubt theyd have the balls to shoot anyone, hence why they prey on the weak (children)
>>
>>35662602
Wrong thing. Unless he personally witnessed this guy hold his daughter down and "abuse" her then its almost certain that she's lied for attention or to avoid having to admit sexual activity
>>
he did the chaotic good thing

got fucked by lawful neutral
>>
>>35662887
It was molestation. >>35662704 gave us the details. Sounds like the Dad was a moron.
>>
>>35662602
If this was a Jody Plauche situation, I'd have a problem with it. However, as >>35662704 said...this is a way different deal.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.