[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to date a qt fat girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: 20161024060323-b19d7cbf.jpg (52KB, 758x655px) Image search: [Google]
20161024060323-b19d7cbf.jpg
52KB, 758x655px
What's it like to date a qt fat girl?
>>
File: 20160329183756-d0a8471e-la.jpg (136KB, 642x856px) Image search: [Google]
20160329183756-d0a8471e-la.jpg
136KB, 642x856px
>>35662455
I really wish I knew.
I'm so socially awkward I can't even get a chubby chick.
>>
When we spoon, I can reach around and squeeze her belly. She likes when I rest on/kiss her little paunch on her stomach. Chubby gf is best gf if she's cute imodesu; max comfy
>>
fat girls are awful

she smells bad and she's fucking sleeping all day, eating cookies and potato chips in the middle of the night, doesn't do shit, complains all the time

then if she DOES have a pretty face she's gonna be Chad's last resort, and if she can't keep herself from becoming a sobbing landwhale by putting down the snacks, how do you think she's gonna reject sly Chad cock?
>>
>>35662562
Just feel my shit up, fampai.
>>
>>35662601
Isn't that just the 200+ pound girls?

desu I wouldn't mind having a girl that's about 150-200 pounds
>>
File: 131941982191.jpg (552KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
131941982191.jpg
552KB, 1600x1200px
Good:
>Will work really hard to please you. I know lots of skinny girls who don't do head or anal, but fat girls don't really have a choice
>Often good at cooking/baking
>Often has guy hobbies(though this is probably because they have to cultivate interests to compete with other girls)

Bad:
>LImited sex positions
>Being seen in public with them
>Smell/taste worse than normal girls
>Gets sick a lot more, other concurrent health issues(apnea, beetus, etc)
>Most of them decide they're the sassy fat sidekick girl you see on TV
>>
not dating one, But currently fucking a married one.
shes 198lbs 5'9

She litterly begs me to clean my dick with her mouth after sex. Why? Because she knows her role. Shes a 5/10 at best and while i am a full blown agoraphobic i am a solid 8/10

basically if your better looking than her, she will do almost anything to keep you. Fat pussy is best pussy.

REAL easy too.
>>
File: 1312432097.jpg (1MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
1312432097.jpg
1MB, 3456x4608px
>>35662666

That perfect level of plumpness is always a transitory stage. They'd don't stay that way. Most go full hamplanet and a few freak out and lose the weight.
>>
>>35662683
how bad does she smell though

honestly a bigger girl would be the dream if they werent so smelly
>>
>>35662694
this

chubby is just the way they look before age 22 or so when they just snowball into landwhale obesity
>>
>>35662683
>198lbs
lmao they sure don't wanna say 200
>>
>>35662707
honestly she smells great. She takes very good care of herself. Always smells like perfume or something fruity.

She's losing weight fast though, Hitting the gym hard, so Soon she will leave me and her cuck husband for an 8/10 that can leave the house during the daylight hours.
>>
File: 1486798467972.png (353KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1486798467972.png
353KB, 1200x1600px
>gf is so fat my knees don't touch the ground when I sit on her belly
>much more sweet, appreciative, and intense because she's not used to the attention
>feels great to use her as a pillow and cuddle
>cheap to date since she's fine with just lying down innapark cuddling and making out

On the bad side Im a cardiobunny twink so she gets tired quickly and you become that guy who's dating a fat chick, but meh. Im on /r9k/, it's not like I have a right to complain
>>
>>35662823
>you become that guy who's dating a fat chick
that's the thing is that for me it feels more dignified to be that ugly creepy loner than to be the guy appreciatively gulping up fat slut

and ethically it seems wrong to date a fat girl while being rude and ashamed of it
>>
fun fact : 220 pound girl i fucked has slept with 73 men already by the age of 28.

Imagine the mileage on a slim hottie.
>>
File: xjzdhER.jpg (125KB, 745x960px) Image search: [Google]
xjzdhER.jpg
125KB, 745x960px
>>35662882

Weirdly, a lot of times fatties an butterfaces have the highest counts because many guys are aiming for the low-hanging fruit. Actually known beautiful/rich girls dating average dudes because most people were too scared to ask them out.

>>35662862

Worst thing is that friends and old acquaintances randomly crop up whenever you're out with a big girl. Actually ran into the average/sweet/religious girl I consider my backup for when I'm ready for marriage/kids last time I walked around with my FWB. It was pretty embarrassing tbqh.
>>
>>35662882
weight is probably irrelevant

I mean I met one girl who was 21 but had had limited sexual contact with one guy and was still a virgin, on the other hand I know a fat girl nearly 300 lbs who has fucked over 50 different guys and probably blown many more

actually you have to think that if you don't need to prove anything to yourself and sexual propositions are raining down on you and romance is just as easy, it probably seems like more of a nuisance

fat girls aren't going to get hit on by handsome successful guys, so any attention that isn't from a nigger is like something special. And makes them feel better about the way they look for some reason.
>>
>>35662862
>and ethically it seems wrong to date a fat girl while being rude and ashamed of it
This. Either appreciate all they have to offer or don't date them.
>>
>>35662498
She's so damn cute. The perfect amount of pudge. I'd be happy to stick my head between those thighs.
>>
Amazing, she does everything I feel like doing and tries so hard to keep up and adopted all my interests. She cries a lot and has no self worth and I take care of her.
>>
>gf is 5'2" and 180
kill me
>>
>>35663648
>dating a girl under 200 pounds
I weep for you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.